Challenge to lose 5 lbs the fastest #29 (wannasue won)

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • Happy Anniversary to you LULU! and 50lbs down WOW!!!! That is awesome and wonderful! You are going to make your goal this year and that too is just the Bomb!

Boy I am glad I lost by Sunday.. as I am BOINGING back up... But Sarahinparis. (up .2 does not count!). look at you.. you have lost almost all your water gain!
    Smith and Navymommy.. doing the Downdowndown dance (Lulu too!)

SW 242.8
    1/6 243.6 Boo salty food at Longhorn last night (sometimes you just don't know what they season the meat with) I am the SPONGE! LOL
    1/7 244 sigh.. you should see my feet and hands.. Holding water oh they are! I bet against the colder temps!

GW 237.8
  • SW: 244.5
    CW: 245.3 (+0.8)
    GW: 239.5

I hate salt, it is evil
  • Sw: 183.2
    Cw: 180.4 (-2.8)

Gw: 188.2
  • Sw 178
    1/6....177.5
    1/7....177.5
    Gw 173

no change, busy work week, sticking to diet, feeling icky
  • Lulu, that's wonderful, 50 pounds in a year!

I'm down slightly below my pre Christmas weight, and my body seems to be doing its usual routine of hovering around a weight...

SW : 205.0
    CW : 203.6 (-1.4)
    GW : 200.0

205.0 Jan 5
    203.4 Jan 6
    203.6 Jan 7
    203.6 Jan 8
  • SW: 177
    CW: 176
    GW: 172

Yeah! Going back down - moving in the right direction!! On the road and can't weigh tomorrow. Next weigh in on Friday morning!! Best wishes for downdowndown!!
  • KURI... WOW.. you are really dropping like crazy! HOORAY for you! I be tthe next challenge has YOUR name on it!.. Go Go Go

Lulu.. down 1 more and the other 3 will be gone by next weigh in !

Me... got a temp and getting a cold (Fighting it tho with lots of Homeopathic stuff.... but holding water.... sigh... next week I should woosh!

SW 242.8
    1/6 243.6 Boo salty food at Longhorn last night (sometimes you just don't know what they season the meat with) I am the SPONGE! LOL
    1/7 244 sigh.. you should see my feet and hands.. Holding water oh they are! I bet against the colder temps!
    1/8 244 not the cold outside its the cold trying to gain hold inside of me.. trying my darndest to STOP IT! lol

GW 237.8
  • SW: 244.5
    CW: 244.4 (-0.1)
    GW: 239.5

I am trying not to be frustrated lol
  • SW: 177.0
    CW: 175.6 (-1.4lbs)
    GW: 172.0
  • SW : 205.0
    CW : 204.4 (-0.6)
    GW : 200.0

205.0 Jan 5
    203.4 Jan 6
    203.6 Jan 7
    203.6 Jan 8
    204.4 Jan 9
  • Can't weigh - just being accountable!! Ate on plan and working out this morning!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!
  • Not weighing today.. But I am so happy to see everyone is on the Downdowndown plan! What happened in the other thread yesterday (100lb area) just angered me so much! That it tripped my buttons.. had 8 LARGE cookies yesterday and I feel horrible inside and in my head... PIXIKAT I thank you soooo much for at least saying something to that thread jacker! I also PM'd the other moderator. That Jacker did the same thing in August/September to the same thread and that caused me anxiety (weird.. I am sorry to say) as I like continuality and don't like monkey wrenches thrown at me... I won't be posting in that thread until it is restarted... or the old one reinstated... but I will be reading and meeting you all in the lower decade thread!

Sorry for the info all... I just had to vent... gggrrr... soooooo maybe a lesson here.. venting by MOVING and not eating cookies... Sounds like a better plan! LOL

Back to your favorite show.. commercial is done
  • Is there a new challenge starting soon? This sounds like a great motivator!
  • Quote: What happened in the other thread yesterday (100lb area) just angered me so much! That it tripped my buttons..
    So sorry that the other thread angered you. I have been on these boards for almost 10 years now and there have been a few times that I got mad at a something someone posted. I have not read the thread you are talking about, but the thread that made me mad was someone having a strong opinion about her approach and her post came across to me as if she was saying that she was right and everyone else that did not agree with her were wrong! It could have been that was not her intention, but that is how I perceived it. You have done the right thing, staying away until that topic dies out.

I gained two pounds from my lowest, during the holidays, and have not been able to get rid of it. I have been stressed a bit lately! First we got two feet of snow right after the New Year, then unheardable cold temperatures, and then on Sunday we had a burst pipe! But thankfully all are behind us. I have checked the forecast and for the next 10 days it is only seasonably cold, I can take that. No snow in the forecast, that is a real good news, lol. Now we only have to deal with the plumber bill, lol, and then get estimate for the repair, which we are not going to deal with until spring. So I am hoping I can get rid of these two pounds by next week and hopefully lose a bit more before next Friday.

Happy anniversary Lulu. Way to go.

Welcome Sasha. As soon as someone makes it to 5 pounds loss another 5 Pound Loss challenge is started. There is another challenge going on, Valentine's Day, if you like to join that one. But you know, if you are a fast loser why not join this challenge now. There is no set point when one can join the challenge. I am a slow loser, I have done great if I can lose 5 pounds in a month. So I just come and read these challenge threads for motivation.

Good luck to all of us.
  • Thanks so much for the nice welcome! I hate crashing threads. LOL

SW today: 189.8
    CW: 189.8
    GW: 184.8