Exercised yesterday (walked 3 miles and did upper body weight training). I ate too much, low carb but too much.
SW: 1/1 - 240
1/2 - 239.3
I found an idea for low carb and liked it: the egg/meat/cheese/veggies in muffin tins, baked and - voila - yummy breakfast and/or snack.
WEEKEND MUST DO
: plan and cook most meals for the week (grill chicken breasts, sautee veggies, measure and cut veggies, etc) I must have things done when I get home to avoid eating BAD STUFF.
: take my daily vitamins.
: I started drinking Bragg's organic apple cider vinegar (2 tablespoons in cold water). It is supposed to have lots of health benefits. One thing - brush your teeth right after to avoid the acidic wear on your teeth.
- great goals. I like walking while watching a show I like. I wish I had a buddy to walk with on a daily basis. That is not possible in the winter though. So, treadmill it is. Best of luck to you!
- I know exactly what you mean about totally falling off the wagon just because of one bad choice. I have done that so many times in the past!
We just have to try really hard to stick with it and if we make a mistake, we need to accept it as a ONE TIME mistake and get back on it.
- we can do this! I also have a lofty goal, but like you and others said, it comes off easier in the beginning.
- great progress already! Keep it up!
- your body will eliminate the salt and the leftovers are now gone
- wishing you best of luck! God help me and all of us, your starting point is my final goal!
- WOW! Good for you Lady! How awesome to realize how much smaller you are and how your hard work is paying off. You are an inspiration! I already made a mental note, when I slow down or hit a plateau, to always remember your positive attitude and determination to stick with the program.
"See" you ladies soon! We can do it!