3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Atkins (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atkins-226/)
-   -   What is everyone eating today? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atkins/289102-what-everyone-eating-today.html)

Crazyjojo 12-02-2013 04:06 PM

Hi everyone, new here. Today I had two eggs, cheese, two slices chicken bacon, then two T cream cheese with cocoa and two packets of Splenda, lunch was spinach, red pepper, and a turkey cutlet, snack was an atkins bar coded for induction, snack will be a cheese omelette, dinner will be a turkey cutlet and vegetables again.

pnkrckpixikat 12-02-2013 06:02 PM

breakfast was coffee with almond milk (1 carb 1 fiber for 0 net carbs yay!)

lunch was a couple of hamburger patties with a slice of cheese and 2 slices of tomato with mayo and mustard and approx 1 cup salad and ranch dressing

dinner- i'm thinking some pulled chicken breast and egg salad with another cup of salad greens but I haven't decided yet

Lindsayms14 12-02-2013 06:16 PM

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with cheese
Snack: green pepper w/ ranch dressing
lunch: grilled chicken & squash on salad w/ italian dressing
snack: cheese + cucumber w/ italian dressing
dinner: sausage, broccoli, salad with avocado

wannaskipandlaugh 12-02-2013 09:34 PM

Breakfast: 2 eggs cheddar cheese omelet with 2 Jimmy Dean sausage patties
Lunch: 4 slices of med rare Boarshead Roast Beast with garlic mayo (tbsp) and 1 slice of provolone rolled up in the 4 slices.. OH YUMMY Mayo!!
Dinner: Left over roast white meat turkey heated up with regular mayo and melted cheddar cheese in a fry pan (new thing I tried and WOW.. thinking garlic mayo next time)

Note: I take alot of vitamins and do take 3 fiber tablets as I am not much of a veggie eater...

sarahinparis 12-03-2013 04:02 AM

I've recently discovered Crackslaw and have been eating a lot of it. Made it 3 times in a week... I suspect the soy sauce is bringing a little bloating. And is there MSG in soy sauce? Probably, even though mine is organic. Will next try to find coconut aminos if that can be found in Paris.

Breakfast : bulletproof coffee
Lunch : crackslaw
Dinner : pot au feu (a kind of stew)

Lulu NH 12-03-2013 05:07 AM

Sarah - What is Crackslaw?

wannaskipandlaugh 12-03-2013 07:28 AM

Crazyjojo... Watch out for the Atkins bars.. they really do stall alot of people! :) should only be used in emergencies :)

Lindsayms14 12-03-2013 11:05 AM

Ok, here's what I'm having today. Much better than yesterday. Just put into the fatsecret calculator I have more calories and just under 20 carbs. :)

I worked out yesterday so definitely need those calories as I'm going into induction!

Breakfast: 2 Jimmy Dean pork sausage patties with cheese on top
Snack: Bell Peppers cut up and dipped in italian dressing
Lunch: Mixed salad greens with chicken, bacon, shredded cheese, tomato & blue cheese dressing
Snack: Celery & Cheese
Dinner: 2 Jimmy Dean pork sausage patties w/ avocado, tomato and blue cheese dressing. Any leftover will just be tomato and avocado dipped in blue cheese. Also going to grill some zucchini for the side.

Going to resist having a Jello tonight. Hoping to get rid of that sweet tooth!

Currently drinking tea instead of coffee to avoid having too much cream and splenda.

time2lose 12-03-2013 12:18 PM

Lulu, I was curious about the crackslaw so Googled it. Go to http://crackslaw.com/. The original version sounds good and I will be trying it soon.

pnkrckpixikat 12-03-2013 04:07 PM

breakfast: I had 2 eggs scrambled with some shredded steak with a sprinkle of cheese on top

Lunch: 3 hardboiled eggs turned into egg salad with some mayo and mustard with celery

snack: pepporoni slices

Dinner: not sure yet. probably shredded steak with guacamole and sour cream on top of some lettuce.

sarahinparis 12-04-2013 06:32 AM

Crackslaw is a mix of ground beef with cabbage and the spices - I've actually found myself really overeating it - I love that tangy Asian thing. I'm taking a break from it for a few days because I've proven to myself that I can't control it!

Lunch today was 2 eggs scrambled with bacon, broccoli and a bit of onion. Dinner will be pot au feu again. Nothing exciting, I'm trying to use food for fuel not fun this week

pnkrckpixikat 12-04-2013 08:37 PM

Breakfast was 2 eggs with shredded steak again

lunch was a salad from subway with roast beef, ham, turkey and cheese on lettuce spinach and tomatos.

dinner was a hamburger patty with 3 strips of bacon, a slice of cheese, and guacamole with a small salad

Lindsayms14 12-04-2013 10:30 PM

Feelin the induction blues. Was feeling a little sick last night and had some broth. Today I was just tired but at least not feeling sick.

B: Scrambled eggs w/ cheese
S: Peppers w/ greek vinaigrette
L: Deli Ham, celery, gouda cheese
S: Tomato and mozarella
D: Sausage... if still hungry in an hour I'll have a salad. Too cold to think about it.

And don't worry pnk! You'll be losing something soon. Hopefully something big! :)