Fastest to lose 5 lbs challenge #21 (SarahInParis won last time)

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • Anyone can join in on this challenge.

Just post your starting weight and your goal weight of 5 lbs off and keep track as you weigh in during this challenge.

First one to lose 5lbs is the winner and gets to start a new post.

So let's bring it on!

Starting weight : 229.6
    Goal weight : 224.6

22 Sept : 229.6
  • Congrats on winning the last challenge, Sarah! I'm in this time around, now that I'm back from vacation.

SW: 146
    GW: 141
  • Sw:249.0
    Cw:249.0
    Gw:245.0
  • SW : 229.6
    CW : 229.6
    GW : 224.6

23 Sept : 229.6
  • No change for me this morning:

SW: 146
    CW: 146
    GW: 141
  • again SARAH!
    and
    Welcome back Tuscany! I hope your Italy trip went really well! and looks like you were good to yourself and musta walked alot!.. Did the place for the wedding look good?

I am a broken record here...

SW 242 (up again this morning)
    CW 242
    GW 237 Some day.. maybe by next year?!
  • I am up but thinking it is swelling due to strained muscle.

Tuscany how was your trip? Gorgeous I hope.

Sue don't be discouraged. I think your whoosh week is just around the corner isn't it?

SW: 249.0
    CW: 250.2
    GW: 245.0
  • Hello all!

I just started induction today - does that preclude me from joining? I've been lurking in these threads for awhile, getting up my courage to finally start this WOE.

SW - 218
    GW - 213
  • Here we go again. Down 1.0lb today. Will I stay in the 160s tomorrow?

SW: 168.8lbs
    GW: 163.8lbs
  • Hi Staja - you're welcome to join in - I'm new too, just started last week.

SW : 229.6
    CW : 230.0 (+0.4)
    GW : 224.6

23 Sept : 229.6
    24 Sept : 230.0 wrong direction!
  • Hi Sue! I had a great time in Italy and the UK. I never stopped walking. The Villa for the wedding is beautiful with a breathtaking view of the vineyards of the Chianti region of Tuscany. Plus we managed to find and order my daughter's wedding dress, which is also beautiful. So, it was a fun and productive vacation!

No change for me yet again this morning:

SW: 146.00
    S23: 146.00
    S24: 146.00
    GW: 141.00
  • I am so glad you had a great time Tuscany.. and the place for the wedding to come sounds magical ahhhhhh

Thank you for your support Mara...
    I went to the doctor yesterday and found that my scale was 14+ off. I do not know how that is possible since it is set at zero... So no reading for me until I get a new scale.. and boy I have to get my head wrapped around the number too.. I am deflated... I know I lost 65 (was 66 lbs) but my starting and daily nos are so different...

I will read and encourage you all (to hopefully encourage myself too) as I would not survive without checking in with you all... just alittle down here..
  • That must be really frustrating to find out your scale is off by that much! You've come a long way already and we all know a number is just a number - but really heartbreaking to suddenly face a higher number through simple machinery failure. Hang tough!
  • SW - 218
    9/24 - 218
    GW - 213

Not down yet, but don't get me started on how many times I peed yesterday...seriously, I went before I left my office at 5, and then by the time I got home at 5:45, I was dancing at the door while struggling with my keys! Other than that, first day of induction went well - things are so much easier when you plan your menus ahead!
  • Tuscany your trip sounds amazing.

Sue I know it sucks hearing that, but it doesn't change the fact that you have lost 65 pounds! You are a warrior!

My back is still hurting. Hopefully it improves quickly.

SW: 249.0
    CW: 249.8
    GW: 245.0