Positive message of the Day!

You're on Page 14 of 19
Go to
  • Be Honest with yourself! It is hard - but - If you lie or hide then YOU suffer! and "YOU" yourself need to be joyful and free of Guilt! Honesty does that!

Sorry.. bout this.. I am being alittle preachy to myself and sharing..
  • I saw this on a bumper sticker the other day..." If nothing changes, nothing changes" - Congratulations to YOU for making changes!! The journey doesn't have to be perfect just keep going!! Best wishes for an on-plan day!!
  • Be stronger than your excuses - unknown

Beautiful morning to walk outside!! Best wishes for an on-plan day!!
  • "Dieting is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard."
  • YOU yes YOU, can do anything that you put your mind too! ANYTHING! To losing weight, skipping bad for you food, for working at a job you love, to finding love.. to Love yourself! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING! Just set your mind on it and do it!
  • You were strong enough to get this far - You are strong enough to keep going! - unknown

Best wishes for an on-plan day!
  • I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it! - unknown

YOU are totally worth it!!! Keep going!! Best wishes for an on-plan day!!!
  • Believe in yourself! You know deep inside that you can DO ANYTHING! All it takes is Commitment and the Belief!
  • The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it but that it is too low and we reach it. - Michelangelo

Aiming high for a new low...if that makes sense!!
    Best wishes for an on-plan day!! Lulu NH
  • When the Roller Coaster of lbs occurs (or in my case the YoYo Affect). Just Keep going. The ups and downs are TEMPORARY and most of the time it just concerns water weight that you are retaining for 1 reason or another. DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!
  • When the puddle gets too deep you just walk around it! - Kat Morgan

Best wishes for an on-plan day!! You are worth it!! -Lulu NH
  • Sometimes the best thing about this journey is Friends and Family! They can say just the right words that just make you smile and want to continue! and that is also meant to YOU ALL!
  • THESE messages give me hope inside my soul! Thank you all for your posts!
  • Ten two letter words!!
    If it is to be, it is up to me!!! This gets me through a lot of tough times....
  • Today I plan to conquer the world and by that I mean eat on plan!! Best wishes for an on-plan day!! Lulu NH