Positive message of the Day!

You're on Page 10 of 19
Go to
  • Every day might not be good but there is something good in every day!! - anonymous

My "good" today is working out!! Best wishes for an on-plan day! - Lulu NH
  • Life without friends is NOT a life!

(I appreciate you all and thank you for just being here!) Sue
  • (((( hugs ))))

Good to see you back, Sue
  • Never throw in the towel - use it to wipe off the sweat - then keep going!! - anonymous

It's a marathon...keep going!! - Best wishes for an on-plan day!! Lulu NH
  • Why choose failure when success is an option? - Jillian Michaels

I am choosing success after spending most of my adult life in the 220s and YOU can too!! I encourage YOU to stay on plan. It may be boring and predictable but it will get YOU to goal. - Lulu NH
  • The first 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest! - anonymous

Happy Monday!!! Bring it on!! - Lulu NH

Best wishes for an on-plan day!!!'
  • Think highly of yourself because the whole world takes you at your estimate. - anonymous

You are already perfect, now you are getting fit!!! - Lulu NH

Best wishes for an on-plan day and congratulations on being accountable!!
  • Smile and say hello to people. You are passing kindness and acknowledgement to them and it will return to you. Plus you never know who you might meet!
  • YOU inspire me!!! - Lulu NH

Keep up the great work and remember to be kind to yourself...YOU are WORTH it!!! Best wishes for an on-plan day!!
  • Here's one :

"The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” - William Faulkner
  • This is one my mom always quoted to me when I would say "I can't" about anything as a child...

"If at first you don't succeed, Try, try, try, again." -Thomas H. Palmer

Sometimes we are going to fail. The important thing is that we don't throw the towel in, and that we try again!
  • Too many people undervalue what they are and overvalue what they are not! - anonymous

Take the time today to thank yourself for being you!! - Lulu NH
  • Sarahinparis inspired this....

This journey is a marathon but it is not a race...it is never over! Keep going!! - Lulu NH
  • The best way to predict the future is to create it!! - anonymous

Today, I am eating healthy and working out to create a fit me for tomorrow!! - Lulu NH
  • Today I am taking charge of my life and staying on plan. FOOD DOES NOT RULE ME!