Starting induction tomorrow.

• I lost 90 lbs about 10 years ago and have spent the last 6 gaining it all back. I decided low carb worked before so I should quit messing around with what is not working. Wish me luck! We have a 5 day camping trip on the 17th.
  • Best of luck! I am doing low carb and love it. I feel satisfied after eating and I am losing weight.
  • Sounds like you've made the right decision to come back to low carb. It works. I've been doing Atkins for 9+ years and wouldn't consider doing any other plan.
    Dust off your book and brush up on the rules of Induction & the acceptable foods list. Be sure to drink plenty of water. Get some exercise. You will see results before you know it and you will be off to a great start at a healthier, happier life!!!
    You CAN do this!!!
    All the best to you!
  • Thanks very much for the welcome. ( years is fantastic!!!!

Gee i woke up and weighed in 2 lbs heavier for my start day. Oh well!
  • I started induction today too. =)
  • Good luck
  • Woo Hoo way to go for you all! Can't wait to see you lose gobs of lbs these first 2 weeks! and then you will feel so much better and lighter!
  • JerseyGyrl

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

I am the opposite....I'm in Pittsburgh but my heart is in Jersey. (walking the boardwalk in Ocean City)
  • Thanks and hope you have good induction also SCHXOXO. I flubbed it some but that scale is still behaving. I ended up over on carbs with veggies.
  • Quote: JerseyGyrl

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

I am the opposite....I'm in Pittsburgh but my heart is in Jersey. (walking the boardwalk in Ocean City)
    I'm in north Jersey, closer to NYC. No where near Ocean City or the boardwalk.
    I love Pittsburgh, beautiful city! Of course, the love of my life is there so, that makes me love it a little more!