Coconut oil..OH MYYYY!

• So..today I am using coconut oil. I wanted to do something different. I can tell you...I am not at all hungry and buzzing around like a bee!

It really helped me up my fat percentages. In the past when I used it I ate too much and it stalled me. Not today! So totally not hungry and full of energy. AMAZING
  • 95 views. Zero comments...
  • I've heard that coconut oil can keep you fuller longer and I'm happy to see that it helps you. I tried it and it didn't really make a difference for me, but maybe I'll try it again. Perhaps it's because I'm not doing Atkins.
  • I would never try it without being High fat/low carb. I can see it would pack on the poundage. Thanks for the reply!
  • What kind are you using? I have the stuff for cooking, but I can't really see eating that.
  • I've never tried it, but I bought some a few weeks ago. Does it taste okay? I've sort of accustomed myself to olive oil.
  • I don't know anything about coconut oil, but I did read the OH Myyyy in your title in George Takei's voice.... and it made my morning...
  • Quote: What kind are you using? I have the stuff for cooking, but I can't really see eating that.
    I order mine online. It is from Beyond health. It takes ok as it does not really have a strong taste. I put it in my coffee.
  • Quote: I don't know anything about coconut oil, but I did read the OH Myyyy in your title in George Takei's voice.... and it made my morning...
    I am so glad someone got it! I love George.
  • I put it in my coffee too. And I blend it until its frothy. It is yummy and gives me energy and keeps me feeling full. I'm not currently on Atkins but I IF so only have my coffee and coconut oil until 12 or whenever I break fast for the day.