maintenance...

• I'm wondering for those of you who are in maintenance right now, those who have met their goal. Are there certain foods you still just don't eat at all? Are there some that you don't miss that you cut out in induction? What does a normal day look like for you?
  • Quote: I'm wondering for those of you who are in maintenance right now, those who have met their goal. Are there certain foods you still just don't eat at all? Are there some that you don't miss that you cut out in induction? What does a normal day look like for you?
    I've been doing Atkins a little over 9 years and yes, there are certain foods I still don't eat at all. I don't eat bread, pasta, rice, potatoes and fruit, with the exception on bluebetties in the Summer. I don't miss any of those things.
    A typical day for me is hard boiled eggs, bacon, and plain greek yogurt for breakfast, a big salad with grilled chicken or tuna salad for lunch ( I usually add veggies to my salad), and for dinner I have some type of meat, chicken or fish with a salad and veggie.