Fastest to lose 5 lbs #9 (Happierme88 won last)

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Its time to start a new challenge! Good luck everyone!!

SW (5/16): 205
    GW: 200
  • Congrats on winning the challenge!
    Here are my numbers:

SW: 302.8 (5/16/2013)

GW: 297.8

Currently being tempted at work by someone bringing in 2-dozen donuts. They are a weakness for me, but I know if I give in, I will feel like crap later, and I won't do well for the 5 lb challenge.

They're on the entry-way table, which I have to walk past every time I go to the bathroom, refrigerator, microwave, or water fountain. So this is gonna be quite a day. Hope everyone else eats them up quickly.
  • Congratulations Happierme!!

Here are my numbers:

SW: 222
    CW: 222
    GW: 217
  • Great job happierme!

SW (5/16): 170.8
    GW: 165.8
  • YEAH FOR YOU HAPPIERME!!! I am so happy for you

Ok time to start again and if I win. I will really win New decade,

SW 263.5
    CW 263.5
    GW drum roll.... 258.5 OHHHHH my G*D Haven't seen that weight in 8 years

Lets all Kill This and stay on plan and be happy
  • Argh. You won it!

I am out of this one because my travel scale has gone missing so cannot weigh in. I hope to join the next one!
  • Noooooo, Ian! Why did you change your user title? It was perfect and funny before!
  • Hoping just to see the scale move downdowndown during this challenge!!!

Wannaskipandlaugh can't wait until you tell us you moved into the 250's!!! So happy for your progress!!
  • SW 263.5
    CW 263.5 5/16 5/17
    GW drum roll.... 258.5 OHHHHH my G*D Haven't seen that weight in 8 years

Ian I hope your scale shows up when you get home.. AH you will be home really soon tomorrow?? Hope you enjoyed your stay in Brussels sans the scale.. but found a good beer!

Lulu thank you and me too.,, Gosh if I could get to the 250's by the end of the month OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY lol

Telorida, Pretty mom and Rosered.. hope you all have a good loss day and you too Ms WINNER HAPPIERME Happy Friday to you all
  • First, the stats:
    SW: 302.8 (5/16/2013)
    CW: 302.4 (-0.4)
    GW: 297.8

So, I'm still inching in the right direction! Any loss is a good loss. It looks like I'm stabilizing at about 2lbs per week, which is a comfortable rate for me, but I won't mind some bigger drops thrown in there at random... *hint hint*

Ian, I'm sorry that your scale has gone missing, but I hope you are having a fantastic time just the same.

Sue, I am rooting for you! I'm starting to enter uncharted territory with my weight, as well. I think the last time I was at this weight, it was in 2007/2008. Looking forward to taking more "years" off... Hehe!

Hoping to see people post some great losses, today! Happy Friday, everyone!
  • Telorida I cannot wait to welcome you to Twoderland!! Next week? or sooner!! OH YEAH!!!
  • This group ROCKS!! Everyone is doing great, keep going strong!! When I make it to 217, I will also be seeing a number on the scale I haven't seen in years. This is going to be a historical challenge.

SW: 222
    5/16: 222
    5/17: 222.4 (I'm sure it's just water weight)
    GW: 217
  • Thanks for the kind words everyone! I couldnt weigh in this morning but will tomorrow. Ian, that sucks that your scale was lost. Hopefully the rest of your travels go smoothly! And ladies, how amazing is it that we're all getting to weights we haven't seen in years?!?! We all rock! Happy friday!
  • Thanks RoseRed. My travel scale got lost in my luggage (which has gone missing at the airport) so I am going cowboy at the moment. No scale to weigh in until Sunday morning when I get home! I'll join the next challenge though! And then I will change my title back and location. Promise.

Sue...I always find beer. Belgian beer is real good. But not as good as US IPAs! Looking forward to those when I get home Saturday evening!

Thanks Tel. I have had a nice time. It was for work but it went well. And I managed to stay OP which is cool.

And thanks Happierme. You'd best watch your back when I get my main scale back which is at home! Because for the next challenge, I AM IN IT TO WIN IT LADIES!
  • Yahoo I lost a pound during this 5 pound challenge!!!! 198 this morning for this slow loser!!! Hoping to see another one go while everyone races to 5!!!Good Luck and Happy Saturday!!!