Old 04-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #1  

Default Please Help!!!On Atkins Induction

Hi I just started Atkins Induction about 3 weeks ago.....have only lost 4.5lbs. I was on Atkins about 10 years ago and lost weight alot quicker. Not sure what's going on. I have not cheated at all. I'm 5'2 162lbs. Im eating mostly meat,cheese and eggs with a small amount of veggies. I only drink water and 1-2 pkgs of Crystal Light a day. What could I be doing wrong?
Kandyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

You are posting in the wrong section. This one is for people having tech issues etc with the site. There is an Atkins thread in the low carb section.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #3  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Hello Kandyk...

I will do my best to help... It looks like you are eating protein and veggies... Are there any sauces on them? Or just butter and oil etc. Just asking... Are you eating any of the "bars or shakes" as they cause stalls. The Crystal light really slowed me down... If you can.. try avoiding that stuff and try and stick to just plain water and see what happens. If you are not eating anything that is listed as Off plan in the Atkins books (2002 or prior) then you should have lost alot of water weight the 1st week or so... But maybe you did not have alot of water to lose? Just asking.. But after the first 10 days then the fat loss does slow down when you don't have LOTS (like me and 136 lbs) to lose. Just check again what you are eating and just try to avoid the CL and see what happens

You can do this....Just realize that this is a day to day thing. If you stick to it, you will see results! Just look at the people who have.
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote