Old 03-29-2013, 04:36 AM   #46  
Enjoying the journey

S/C/G: 225/192/170

Height: 5-5.5

Hi Everyone - Still hanging out at 207 - hoping to see some progress!! When I look at my original plan from January, I hoped to be at 205 by the end of this month so not too shabby...almost made that goal!!
Lulu NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:17 AM   #47  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Lulu... you are really close to the semi long term goal Good for you! It works

I finally went down and am so happy down to 278 finally. I am just 3 lbs away from losing 10% which I had set out for my Bday 5/5.. I think I am going to get to that number early April instead of May and then be even lighter by my birthdayl. HAPPY SUE here!

Have a good Easter with your family and friends
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:05 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 189/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Hi all!!

Had a massive road trip this week! Stayed on plan except for half a dozen pieces of fruit over the week but I had massive ketosis breath even during the fruit-eating. I feel like I overate, so I don't expect a great weigh in tomorrow morning, but will weigh regardless if I have a nice sleep. Over the next few weeks, I'm going to cut portions and fat a bit. I also need EXERCISE bad!! Gonna do some walking tomorrow, and April 1 I may do a water fast day. MAY being the keyword ;p
California17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:26 AM   #49  
Enjoying the journey

wannaskipandlaugh Love your "Cinco de Mayo" birth date!!! You will meet your goal!! Congrats!!! on the loss!!

I am very happy to report I am down today to 206 - I've lost 2 pounds since this challenge began and 19 pounds overall since January . I would like to lose 4 more by April 22nd!!!- reminding myself to "enjoy the journey"!!!! I can almost see Onederland!!!
Old 03-30-2013, 08:50 AM   #50  
Sue finding inner song

California.... GOOD FOR YOU to stay close to plan while on a road trip. That is always a test. Walking is a good thing.... mentally and on your muscle tone Hope you had a very nice sleep.

Lulu I always said that they made the holiday after I was born LOL but it just became US popular in the last 20 years (any reason for a party right?!) LOL I have never gone to a Mexican restaurant on my birthday. Gonna have to do that sometime. AND GOOD FOR YOU! Down 2 lbs this week and 19 in 3 months.. oh YEAH BABY! That gives me hope that I can still lose significant amount of weight when I am wayyyyy closer to goal. You are the proof. and ONDERLAND... its a coming to get you ahah... I am thinking really soon.

Our journeys to lose weight... we do find out things about ourselves. Our strengths and our weeknesses, our triggers and our mind that finds other ways to pleasure itself besides food.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:07 AM   #51  
Sue finding inner song

Oh well... I had hoped for 1 more lb gone for March. But 8.5 I will take. Have a great day everyone!
Old 04-02-2013, 04:00 AM   #52  
Enjoying the journey

Wannaskipandlaugh 8.5 pounds in a month is wonderful!!! Keep up the good work!!!

I am still at 206 this morning - but I'm not looking for a big jump this week. I ate larger portions on Sunday but did not indulge!! That's a win for me - Sometimes I find it hard when I get a whiff of bread or other baked goods and my boss sent Easter candy and cookies!!! I didn't touch them but I wish she had sent cheese or something!!

I've been thinking a lot about my next two goal weights and I settled on 177 and 153. Slim Fast has this BMI and weight loss calculator on their site that I think is easy to use. (For the record: I do not use Slim Fast) Of course, my first goal is Onederland, then 177. At 177 lbs, I will go from obese to overweight. At 153, I would move from overweight to appropriate (but at the top of my BMI range)

You might be wondering why I have put so much thought into this or am overthinking this....it's because I've been down this road before and as an adult the lowest weight I've gotten to is 178. The reality is it was very hard for me to get there and hard to maintain....so I'm worried about failing.....
Old 04-02-2013, 07:20 AM   #53  
Sue finding inner song

Sigh Back up a 1/2 a lb to 279..... Stress at new job? Or could be that I do only lose weight for 1 week a month. Just checking back at my loses. Pattern? Looks like..

Have a good day everyone!
Old 04-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #54  
Sue finding inner song

Lulu How are you doing?

California., Did you shed yourself of the road trip water??

I am finally down again today Yeah! down to 277.5 and I am just 1 1/2 lbs away from my 10% I am sooooo close.

Hope everyone has a great and wonderful day!
Old 04-03-2013, 09:24 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 181/181/115

Height: 5'3"

Lulu- Don't worry so much about the future, I'm sure you are wiser this time around and you will keep the weight off.

Sue - You go girl! You are doing awesome!!

I'm still refusing to change my sig to reflect the recent weight gain, but the scale is moving ever so slooooow. I was hoping it was just water weight and it would come off easily, but that wasn't the case. I just need to accept that this weight is my new weight and move on. I'm going to try to weigh in daily to help me stay motivated.
PrettyMom09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:44 PM   #56  
Enjoying the journey

Wannaskipandlaugh Yahoo - glad you are down!!! I'm doing ok - on the road so I can't weigh but totally eating on plan - so I am not worried about weight and it is good (for me) not to weigh every single day because I get wayyyyyy to focused on that!!!

Prettymom Before I even joined the forum the goals people posted scared me - I'm trying to think differently this time around - my husband told me I was doing a good job on Sunday!! (I didn't even think he noticed - only the kids so far - guess I was wrong!!) I really like the mini goals because it seems easier - and I really like the signatures on the forum with 1 icon for x pounds lost - breaks it down into smaller pieces.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:54 AM   #57  
Sue finding inner song

Lulu yes that scale does have a control on some of us... wether we are going to have a happy joyful day or an Eh day LOL Have fun on your trip (hopes its a fun one)

Well I am up 1/2 again...

YO YO YO YO or rollercoaster.... One of those! LOL
Old 04-05-2013, 03:37 AM   #58  
Enjoying the journey

Hi Everyone - Up very early this morning - low battery chirp on the carbon monoxide detector!!!! Happy to report 204 this morning!!! (Totally unexpected) So glad to be moving in the right direction!!

Wannaskipandlaugh The flucuations on the scale are normal from day to day and you are right sometimes it sets the tone for the day!!

It's been beautiful this week and when I got home it seems like the dirt roads have dried out - gonna have to go for a walk!!! Planning a low carb picinic this weekend for a lacrosse jamboree!!
Old 04-05-2013, 07:39 AM   #59  
Sue finding inner song

Lulu YEAH for you! Nice no!!!

I am up again for some reason this whole 1st week of my new job I have held water like crazy. My blood pressure is fine but my feet are so swollen. I am hoping that sitting with my feet up tomorrow will help. I did have an NSV (I take my measurements every month) I have lost 8 1/2 inches since 3/5 just using my right side.... Calf/thigh/hips/waist/chest/upper arm/neck Every place I lost. My clothes are alot looser. Oh Happy Day!
Old 04-06-2013, 09:24 AM   #60  
Sue finding inner song

OH yeah.. I finally got rid of that extra 1 1/2 I gained back this weekl .. back down to my ticker 277.5 I am so happy... but even happier as my inches went down (right side only) 8 1/2 in a month; my chest the most (of course LOL) This is the bestest news... NOW to get going on the poundage loss. YEP... I wanna be 10% off by next Friday (I think that this is my swoosh week)

I know there is only ladies on this thread.. but lets kick butt ladies and gentlemen!!

SW 281.5 3/17 (only 4 lbs gone so far )

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 04-06-2013 at 09:26 AM.