So glad to be back!

• Hey Atkins buddies!

I'm not new around here, but I have been inactive. I'm back because I need the support and accountability. I'm not on induction, but I am trying to be good, but that's not good enough. I need to get serious, need to stop succumbing to temptation, and need to get skinny!!

When last I was here and posting actively, I had reached my half-way goal of losing 30lbs. I have maintained about a 20-25lbs weight loss over the past two years. Glad I didn't put all the weight back on! But now I wanna lose the rest.

My short term goal is to lose 10lbs, say bye-bye to the 160's, and get back to the half-way mark 159lb. My long term goal is to go all the way 129lbs!

I hope to be around more often, sharing & caring. LOL

Sunny
  • Hello Sunny

Its nice to have someone else posting in Atkins area )))) yeahhh and that is so great to see that you have successfully kept most of your weight loss off. That is such wonderful and great news. Did you stay somewhat close on plan?

I am looking forward to seeing you around! ( I have done Atkins so many times in the past and then something or someones helped to discourage me so I am back for good this time)

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wishing you a successful trip to your goal of getting out of the 160's woo woo!
  • hey wannaskipandlaugh!!

thanks for the reply. i'm always on the atkins plan even when i'm backsliding, it is always in my head to toss the bun, lose the fries, and skip the rice! LOL!! seems like you might kinda have the same mindset since you said u've been off and on with it.

it's like a diet, but it's also just ingrained now and sorta just my way of eating. i'm gonna stop cheating though and get serious. i'm basically doing dumb stuff like eating cheese puffs and danishes, not tossing the bun, eating the fries, having that slice of cake or cupcake....stuff that isn't even worth the cheat and it's not even my birthday. LOL!
  • Good luck Sunny! Im in the same boat you are! I hope you do we'll! I'm rooting for you!
  • Backatcha Eloise!