Old 07-20-2012, 12:13 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Rho- LOL @ the hula hoop and also bravo because I look like a epileptic child when I try to use a hula hoop lol.

Welcome muffin

wtg Harley

Peaches- For the first three weeks I was doing this with a 5 day a week hard work out I was not seeing my of a loss. Just last week and this week have I really seen anything. You have to do whats best for baby and remember that is about -500 cals a day just from bfing. try looking at what your eating.... are you getting a lot of your carbs from processed things or veggies? Do you do coffee, pop or anything like that? All of those things can play a factor in a stall. I drink coffee still but I cut out pop all together and keep the things like ranch to a very minimum.

I hope all the rest of you are doing well! I am down another 3lbs this week and wont be weighing in at my normal time because AF came to visit lol. And with her she brought the worst sweet craving ever! Needless to say after a bowl of ice cream and 100 tootsie rolls later (yeah that maybe a bit exaggerated lol) I feel like crap again and back to kicking my tale at the gym. Not sure why I do this to myself I guess I like the punishment lol but geeeeez enough is enough LOL any way I hope you all have a great week!
Brooklynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:14 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 231/169/125

Height: 4' 11"

Lost 2 pounds this week. I was hoping for more but Vacation Bible School did me in. I was so tired, I ate a cupcake I did not even want. I will do better next week.
ConHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:03 AM   #78  

Muffin... Thanks! I'm going to wait a bit to weigh. Maybe I'll weigh at the two week mark

Ultra...what is your menu like? Sometimes it's not how many carbs, but it's what kind of carbs.

Harley...congrats on the weight loss!

Con...that's still a good loss..

Hey Brooklyn and Serenity

Hope I didn't miss anyone. I'm doing this from memory and my memory isn't good when I'm tired
Violet73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:59 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 231/169/125

Height: 4' 11"

Thanks Violet
ConHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:43 AM   #80  
Never Giving Up

S/C/G: Going from chubby to not

Happy Saturday, peeps. Sat is my WI day. Half a pound down. I am thrilled considering I was on vacation for two weeks and off plan. In the past, I would gain on vacation and keep on gaining because I would make poor food choices. This time, I went right back OP and am confident that I will continue to lose.

Also, no doubt about it, walking helps to drop the pounds. I looked at the weather on my phone and this week except one day, all will be in the 80's so no too hot excuses for me.

Brooklynn, Harley, Con Keep up the great job.
Ultra, keep on doing it, the lbs will drop.
Rho, almost 100 lbs you are our Rock Star!

xxoo
Serenity100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:59 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 206/222/160

Height: 5'5.5

Hey all! It's nice to see old and new names. I'm still away - I'm in California right now- but I'll be home soon. Omg, ive eaten badly, sooooooo many gluten free snickerdoodles! I hate to think what I weigh but I not letting it stress me. I'll save that heart attack for when I get sick, lol. I'm craving real food so getting back on track should be ok,once I re-ditch caffeine and sugar and the initial pain that entails!

Labor day is the first weekend in sept. isn't it? Lol. I have sme work to do. I'll be home end of this week.
AnaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:54 AM   #82  

Serenity, half a pound lost is better than half a pound gained

Hey AnaBee, I remember you from other challenges.

I'm still trucking along. I'm going to weigh next Friday. That will be two weeks I've been doing this. I've gone to the bathroom so much that surely I've lost weight LOL! My shirts are a little looser, so if anything I'm losing inches.

I have my niece's baby shower today that we are throwing for her. There will be finger foods and cake of course and punch. I'm not sure what finger foods will be there. I'm not worried. I'm going to eat ahead of time and if there is nothing there I can eat then I just won't eat there. It's really no big deal this time. In the past, I would go ahead and eat and start again tomorrow. Not this time. Maybe something has clicked in my brain finally to stay on plan. LOL! PLus, the thought of anything sweet makes me sick...

Hope you all have a great Sunday!
Old 07-23-2012, 07:16 AM   #83  

I had a little punch at the shower yesterday that was full of sugar. bleh... I don't think it put me out of ketosis. It was a beautiful house we were in, but there were so many windows that it was warm and I forgot to bring my bottled water. I learned my lesson on that.

My daughter is back home from the beach with her dad and our summer visitation schedule is over I'm so glad to get back in our routine and to have her home more She's glad too! Soon we will have to start school clothes shopping. This summer has flown by!

How is everyone doing on their diets?

I would love to be slimmer by Fall and to wear a smaller size in blue jeans
Old 07-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #84  
Never Giving Up

S/C/G: Going from chubby to not

Hi Violet! I use jeans as my "measuring tool". lol When I started Feb 28 I wore a 16W. Now I am down to a Reg 14. I want to be a Reg 12 by Labor Day. I know I can do it if I focus. I was considering purchasing a pair of size 12 jeans as motivation, and I think I am going to do just that for motivation!
Serenity100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #85  

S/C/G: 268/ 264 /200

Height: 6'0"

Morning ladies, got home last night from a 600 mmile 3 day motorcycle ride with friends. We had a great time! Maybe too much fun as the scale is up 5 pounds!! It was very very hot 100+ all three days. I chugged gatoraide all three days as well as water. I know I will drop it off this week, but dang 5 pounds grr
Harleywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:50 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 251/see ticker/175

Height: 5'11"

I have lost .5 lb since the beginning of this challenge. I have been following my plan and I am hoping to have a big loss soon this yo-yoing up 2, down 2,up 1, down 1/2 is very frustrating....

It looks like some of you are doing great which is absolutely amazing......Good luck and keep on truckin'!!
Summer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:42 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 206/222/160

Height: 5'5.5

*waves at Violet*

Jeans are a great measure. They are so unforgiving, especially when just washed and dried, lol. If they fit better, you know you've lost weight/inches.
AnaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #88  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Hi All Hot as Hades here in MO . . managed to bike ride after 10pm both nites of my weekend lol . . . hope all is well and everyone is rockin? Me? Not so much . . . still @ Maintenance Level carbs obviously - starting a nu nite week determined to Induction . . . will catch up in the Wee . . . ttyal
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #89  
Less Juicey

S/C/G: 246/135

Height: 5'5"

Default Dreading my visit to the doctor...

I'm dreading it because I haven't seen him in a while, and I've gained weight since then. He's my biggest cheerleader when I lose, and won't be happy when he sees my gain. Yikes! I'm committed to making this challenge and will be adding exercise on Thursday.

It sounds as if everyone's working hard, meeting all the challenges, big and small. Have a good week, everyone.
sandyfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 12:00 AM   #90  

Serenity......that sounds like a really great idea and motivating thing to do. I have some skinny clothes I want to get back into. That will be a while though !

Harley....that's probably water weight. You can't gain fat that fast. I bet it comes off soon, especially the more water you drink.

Summer....do you weigh daily? Mine bounces around from day to day. I just weigh weekly or every two weeks. You can get a better overall picture that way. Also, you should pay attention to how your clothes are fitting. If they are getting looser then don't worry about the scale

Aud... stay cool! It's hot here too. I'm tired of triple digits. I'm ready for Fall. It's always good to get back on induction when messing up to kick start you weight loss!

Sandy....good luck at the doctor's office. I hate going too. My doc is overweight so she never hounds me about mine but I just hate going LOL!