Old 04-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #1  
Jiggle, BE GONE WITH YOU!

S/C/G: 256/185/170

Height: 5'6

Default Do you hear that?!

It's the sound of me sugar crashing.....
Or should I say "no sugar" crashing. Day 5 of induction and here it is.
So far I've eaten a cheese stick, chewed 2 pieces of gum (0 carbs each) had a diet coke with sf vanilla torani syrup and snacked on some turkey pepperoni to take my mind off of it. Crash. Bang.

I'm looking forward to my energy burst....any time now....
dietcokehead98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:28 PM   #2  

Height: 5'9"

You will be okay. I don't do low carb now but I have and it always rebounds, you just gotta give it time. It is a momentary shift into your brain changing its type of fuel. It has a little temper tantrum, like a little kid who doesn't want to eat bok choy for dinner. "What!? No glucose!!!! What kind of world is this?AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Oh ok I see, we're running off of ketones now? I guess that's alright...."(Around 1-2 weeks.) Just give it time, and you'll be alright. And then you start seeing results, and you won't even look back. Hang in there.
Brandis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:59 PM   #3  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

Have some veggies, they have carbs in them but there's a lot of them that are okay in phase 1. Just weigh and measure them out. It will help with the withdrawal
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:03 PM   #4  
Low carb lifestyle

S/C/G: 224/216/165

Height: 5'6"

[QUOTE=dietcokehead98;4310824]It's the sound of me sugar crashing.....
Or should I say "no sugar" crashing. Day 5 of induction and here it is.
So far I've eaten a cheese stick, chewed 2 pieces of gum (0 carbs each) had a diet cokwatere with sf vanilla torani syrup and snacked on some turkey pepperoni to take my mind off of it. Crash. Bang.

I'm looking forward to my energy burst....any time now....[/QUOTE

I've always found drinking more water is the key when i crash. Usually i will down about 16 oz and start feeling so much better!
A skinny girl in me is offline   Reply With Quote