Old 05-13-2011, 10:26 PM   #1  
~Holly~

S/C/G: 325/313/140

Height: 5'5

Talking Hey everyone..newbie here :)

Hey yall I'm new here..started Atkins a week and a half ago and the first week I lost 5 pounds I don't know how much I have lost this week but I will weigh again on monday so we will see God has givin me the strength and courage to do this weigh loss journey and I feel very blessed..my highest weight is 325, current 314, lowest ever 170 when I was 17 I lost 50 pounds on slim fast, long term goal 140, first short term goal 300..my weight has gotten out of control and I love this diet (i call it a lifestyle change) because I will be doing this the rest of my life. Atkins keeps me full..I'm not counting calories but I don't think I eat over 1200 a day anyway. I do drink diet drinks (pepsi max and coke zero) just to treat myself which I see that you can have those on it. I have a youtube channel..my name is thehollyrenae and I post a video every monday and weigh in. Well I guess that's all for now..I hope to make some good diet buddies on here
hollyrenae2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:38 AM   #2  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Welcome Holly:
For me atkins is permanent too, as it controls my blood sugars and gives me lots of freedom to eat very healthy too. Even tho I love them, grains are not very good for me. Don't stint yourself on calories over all, let the fats into the diet to keep the munchies away. When I find myself craving too much, its usually because I haven't been getting enough fat in my diet.
Enjoy the journey!
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:35 PM   #3  
Less Juicey

S/C/G: 246/135

Height: 5'5"

Welcome, Hollyrenae! Atkins works for me when I work for it. The food's delicious and the support on this site is fantastic. All the best, Hollyrenae. Post often; we're rooting for you!
sandyfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:14 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 295/295/175

Height: 5'6'

Holly!

Welcome!

I tried to check out your youtube channel, and it says it doesn't exist any more. Did you stop posting vidoes?

Good luck on your weightloss!!
luckie13luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:29 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 230/230/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi Holly!
Welcome!

Blessings!
Brenda
homeschoolmom24 is offline   Reply With Quote