Old 03-27-2011, 03:17 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WASaBubbleButt View Post
What is gallstone health? Once you have stones it's kind of a done deal.

HAHA I think maybe she meant gallbladder? LOL but I get it fat is good fat is good fat is good! This is my new mantra lol
Brooklynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 05:06 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 216.5/ticker/153

Height: 5'4''

Fat is good in your belly -- NOT on your hiney! I think THAT will be MY new quote! LOL
JustJ280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 06:19 PM   #18  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

Gallbladder, sorry my mind is crazy right meow. Or some other organ. Anyways fat is good. I know it sounds crazy but its good stuff! ) Maybe I read it can cause gallstones? There was def. something I read that said it puts you at a higher risk for damaging some organ(I think gallbladder) if youa re intaking less than 25g/day... maybe google would be more helpful, I am going off my memory :P
spaghetticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:08 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/10

Height: 5'2

I guess I used dangerous for lack of a better word, but it's not good. You shouldn't be on a low-fat low-carb diet.
Linsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #20  

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynn View Post
Yeah I have noticed that I am not eating any where near as much as when I started. Its only been a week but that last couple of days I have really had to tell my self EAT WOMAN! I just got over 900 cals yesterday and trust me it wasnt for a lack of trying! I eat a lot of cheese and meat but am really trying to incorporate more veggies. I know its a large amount of protein but my husband bought me some shrimp I told him I cant have the sauce with it and he said NOPE... BUT you CAN have SCAMPI! OMG I forgot and I so so so love that stuff! Hes making it for me tonight with some different cooked/grilled veggies. He said he would like to start helping me make my meals so he can get in the habit to! WOO HOO lol.

EDIT: Plus that way I dont have to worry so much about it. He knows not to make it with many if any carbs so I know I am in safe hands LOL. OF course this may only be a weekend deal!
Good hubby! You can have lots of sauces!

Here are some other ideas for your veggies/meat

alfredo sauce (compare labels - the one I have has 2 carbs for 1/4 cup (way more than you'd need).

or make your own with olive oil, garlic, onions, a small amount of white wine, cream and herbs

after induction you can make peanut satay sauce. Get a peanut butter with no added sugar. Add a tbs to a pan on medium. Add some olive oil and garlic and soy sauce.

you can also make homemade pesto in owl - olive oil, tons of basil and toasted pine nuts in a food processor. I add some roast garlic too.

Don't forget about butter an herb sauce too - i melt a pat of butter with tarragon for asparagus, i melt a pat of butter with thyme for brussel sprouts etc.
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote