Old 01-26-2011, 01:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/162/140

Height: 5'5"

Default My motivation is here!!

So, I started the induction 2 weeks ago and stopped after 5 days and a few temptations. I lost almost 6 lbs those 5 days and need to get back on. I am going on a cruise at the end of March with my family and would love to feel confident in my bathing suit. I don't have to be skinny...just feel confident enough to bare it!

So I am hoping to get my in-laws to babysit my 3 kids one night on the cruise so I can go out with my hubby! I ordered a gorgeous dress that I just received in the mail today!

I ordered a size 8 knowing fully well that it would be too small. Well, it isn't that small...can almost zip it all the way up! Soo....all I need is a little encouragement to go with my motivation and I think we have a win-win situation here!!
evry1smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:53 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8

Yeah good luck!! Nothing like buying clothes a size smaller to give you a kick up the backside I have done the same thing a pair of jeans. After two weeks on an Atkins-alike program, they fit and even are a bit loose! I am planning on buying the size down for my next, and final, challenge

Go you!
claire0412 is offline   Reply With Quote