Old 10-04-2010, 12:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/175.6/145

Height: 5'7"

Default Good morning Monday!

Wow. When it rains it pours. I got back on track and started posting again and my computer went down. My husband left yesterday for 6 months after only being home for 3 weeks. (For all the newbies-my husband is military.) My weight is up due to TOM and I have cramps today.

Enough with the bad and on with the good. My computer is back up and running like a champ. My husband is going to training in Alabama and then on to Mississippi - so not in any danger. He will get to fly home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have Motrin.

It has been challenging this last week because I am an emotional eater and there is so much going on at my house. (there always is with 4 kids and being a military family). I was so glad get my computer back. I have been catching up on reading all the threads and feel so blessed to have you all here for support. It makes me feel more dedicated and ready to continue and reach my goals. Thanks everyone.

I see a lot of new faces on the threads. Welcome all of you.
LTs girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/10

Height: 5'2

I'm an emotional eater too. When I get upset about something I want to eat everything for comfort. I'm new to the board, nice to meet you! Good luck on meeting your goal and staying on track.
Linsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:45 PM   #3  
Less Juicey

S/C/G: 246/135

Height: 5'5"

I'm so glad you're back, Lts Girl. I missed you on the board. It does sound as if it's been a whole lot at your house lately. What a bummer! No hubby and no computer at the same time! Glad he has safe orders and your 'puter is back up.

I love Louisiana; maybe you guys can do a little get away to New Orleans...and leave those kiddies with a friend! Have a great week.
sandyfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #4  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

I'm on TOM right now, and it's funny because I have never felt heavier and I'm at my lowest weight in years.

Hope it ends for both of us soon! I've been craving things I don't normally eat anyways due to a gluten free lifestyle, and it's driving me nuts!

Hope your husband get's home soon and your computer stays up
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote