30 lbs by Christmas Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 33
Go to
  • Okay ladies - here we go - should we decide on our weekly weigh-in day?
  • Okay, so how do I join the challenge?
  • I'm a fan of Mondays because it's always in the back of your mind that you have to weigh in when its weekend and you want to indulge or overeat. I'd love to lose 30 more by Christmas.
  • was this in response to the challenge that is already started? Because if so the official day is Mondays. If not, we have one that's already started with ladies if you want to join
  • I don't know, this is my first day. I would like to join a challenge. I am sure I can do it. What is the other forum Melly?
  • I'm with you, ladies. I can lose 30 pounds by Christmas, and I'd have lots of pretty things to wear...I have an awesome closet full of clothes I LOVE and can't get into.

My best weigh-in day is Saturday morning, 'cause I weigh at my doctor's office and it's the only day I can get there in the a.m. But I'm flexible...I can weigh in on Saturday and post on Monday. Would that work? You guys can pick a day...no worries.

What do I have to do to join the challenge...I'm in.
  • Whatever you decide will work for me .... I am flexible
  • Whatever you decide will also work for me. I do like the idea of Saturday or Sunday.
  • Quote: was this in response to the challenge that is already started? Because if so the official day is Mondays. If not, we have one that's already started with ladies if you want to join
    Quote: I don't know, this is my first day. I would like to join a challenge. I am sure I can do it. What is the other forum Melly?
    umm..ok, I looked it up & there is another challenge on the "weight loss support" forum

...it's your call ladies, do you want to continue a separate challenge in the Atkins forum?(& if you do, Saturday seems to be the day of majority for weighing in)

so let me know

/cheryl
  • I like the idea of an Atkins challenge myself
  • I didn't realize this was an atkin's only forum. I am not doing Adkins, so I guess I will have to find the other one! Best of luck all!
  • Cher
    You decide, I still need to lose the weight, anyway that holds me accountable I am all for.
  • I like an "Atkins Challenge," but I'm good with an "Any Way You Want It" challenge too. We'd have a theme song...
  • Okay then ... let's say we have our own Atkins thread & Christmas Challenge!

Everyone is welcome to join (keeping in mind though that our goal is to lose weight following the Atkins WOE)

Have a good week ladies - weigh in day is Saturday

& Be sure to record at weigh in:
    SW: (at beginning of every 'week')
    CW:
    GW:
  • Loose 30 by Christmas GREAT IDEA.....question....
    In your post it said Atkins WOE...what is WOE?

Also, do we have specific ideas to reach this....incremental goals, appx 2 lbs per week, as in x mins of x type of exercise & frequency for each week???

Ideas, Ladies?

Thanks!