Good Morning

• So this is the beginning of week three for me on Atkins. I weighed in today and am down 7lbs in 2 weeks. Not to shabby. I know I should be happy, but I am stuck. I have been at 168.0 for almost 5 days. I have been soooo good. I haven't let dieting stop me from doing anything (not that it should). I went to Six Flags, the movies, the rodeo and everytime I took my own food. Not an easy task with such temptation. I have ketostix and have been in ketosis everyday and my breath must be bad cause the kids tell me everyday (lol). No cheating at all. So I am a little frustrated with the lack of progress over the last few days.

I am down to 29 days before I see the hubby again. Is it too much to ask that I lose another 10 lbs?

Thanks for listening to my rant. I just needed to share with someone who understands.
  • I am 11 weeks on plan now, and I have weeks were I only lose a little then the next week I will lose more.. So, I am averaging 2.5 lbs a week which in the term of weight loss is respectable... Your loss is too.. Its still over 2 lbs a week!! Good job, your loss will catch up!!
  • You're doing great! Atkins is strict and seems extreme when we begin induction, but it's not a "crash diet." Be patient with yourself and your body. There're lots of changes going on inside...you've made wonderful healthy changes at the same time. Congratulations on your loss!