Old 08-03-2010, 09:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/175.6/145

Height: 5'7"

Default Good Morning

So this is the beginning of week three for me on Atkins. I weighed in today and am down 7lbs in 2 weeks. Not to shabby. I know I should be happy, but I am stuck. I have been at 168.0 for almost 5 days. I have been soooo good. I haven't let dieting stop me from doing anything (not that it should). I went to Six Flags, the movies, the rodeo and everytime I took my own food. Not an easy task with such temptation. I have ketostix and have been in ketosis everyday and my breath must be bad cause the kids tell me everyday (lol). No cheating at all. So I am a little frustrated with the lack of progress over the last few days.

I am down to 29 days before I see the hubby again. Is it too much to ask that I lose another 10 lbs?

Thanks for listening to my rant. I just needed to share with someone who understands.
LTs girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260.2/228/145

Height: 5'4"

I am 11 weeks on plan now, and I have weeks were I only lose a little then the next week I will lose more.. So, I am averaging 2.5 lbs a week which in the term of weight loss is respectable... Your loss is too.. Its still over 2 lbs a week!! Good job, your loss will catch up!!
hairchick40v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #3  
Less Juicey

S/C/G: 246/135

Height: 5'5"

You're doing great! Atkins is strict and seems extreme when we begin induction, but it's not a "crash diet." Be patient with yourself and your body. There're lots of changes going on inside...you've made wonderful healthy changes at the same time. Congratulations on your loss!
sandyfanny is offline   Reply With Quote