Old 02-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217/196/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Do I need to up my carb intake?

Hello all,

So, this is my 3rd full day in the induction phase and it is the worst thing ever. I woke up and immediately felt extremely nauseous. To the point that I couldn't even change positions with out worrying. In addition, I've been extremely lightheaded all day and have spent most of the day lying down. I even had to call in sick to work.

I checked the ketostiks this morning and it was the darkest purple possible. I know that's supposed to be a good thing, but could it be too much? I'm also a bit worried because I do have a moderately paced metabolism and I've lost 7 pounds in the last 3 days. I know a lot is probably water weight, but I still feel like this is probably a bit too much. Does anyone have any suggestions? Has this happened to anyone? Thank you so much in advance.
cammieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:19 AM   #2  

Hi

What you are having is transitionproblems. They will pass. You can feel realy like crap for a few days if your carbintake has been high or of you have been jojodieting.

I know you feel horrible but it will change.
Allamej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 251.4/see ticker/155

Height: 5'9"

What you are experiencing is normal. Your body is going through a new change, and is wondering what are you doing? Just make sure you are eating enough calories, drinking enough water, and staying strict with your induction carb allowances. For me day 4 was the roughest. You will be fine.
BabyPhat is offline   Reply With Quote