Fast Food and Induction

• Do you order without the bun? I would think it would be messy in just the wax paper. I don't trust myself enough to have the bun and take it off. If I had better will power, I wouldn't be in this mess. More than the bread, the no ketchup thing really makes me cry

What items have you ordered at which fast food places?
  • I don't eat at fast food places too often but...I'll order a bacon cheeseburger (minus ketchup) with mayo & pickle and I'll remove the bun. I, personally like Wendy's (their baconator is awesome & I like their jr. bacon cheeseburgers) and I'll order their side salad, take off the crutons, use ½ a packet of their ranch dressing...along with one of their burgers, its not a bad lunch or dinner occasionally.
  • If you don't think you can take it off yourself, then order without. I generally do order with bun then take it off myself because that does make it less greasy and messy. My favorites are the bacon double cheeseburger, plain, from Burger King or the double Champ with cheese and bacon, plain, from Checkers/Rally's. I don't want to have to deal with lettuce or mayo ~ more mess ~ so I always order plain.
  • Most of the burgers that I have ordered from fast food have come in salad containers. I like to get wendys junior bacon cheese burger or the jr burger deluxe and get it with mustard and mayo. They put it in a salad container with the onion, lettuce, and tomato and I just eat it with a fork.

I normally just eat grilled chicken salad with Caesar or Ranch for fast food because it is safe.
  • Movin' toward cruisin' with NKOTB!!
    Thank you all for your help. What about the Cesar dressing from Wendy's? Is that induction, or even Atkin's friendly?

And no, I really don't trust myself with a bun... I carbs too much!! I had my mom pick up my first Whopper, no ketchup, and she gave it to me on a plate naked (without the evil :evil: bun!) Gotta love moms!!

6 days into Atkins and I'm down 11.4! Thank you Dr. Atkins and thank you God for the strength to do this!
  • Quote: Thank you all for your help. What about the Cesar dressing from Wendy's? Is that induction, or even Atkin's friendly?

While it does contain some sugar (but, its pretty far down on the ingredients list)...the Cesar dressing from Wendy's is low carb...according to their website, 1 carb per packet.
  • Quote:
    6 days into Atkins and I'm down 11.4! Thank you Dr. Atkins and thank you God for the strength to do this!
    Good for you and Amen!! I feel the exact same way ~ thank you God and thank you Dr. Atkins!
  • Quote: Good for you and Amen!! I feel the exact same way ~ thank you God and thank you Dr. Atkins!
    thanks girlie! and thank you Jersey for the info on the Wendy's Caesar dressing! Wendy's here I come!!!