I was BAAAD!

• I really was bad yesterday. I have been doing real good on the induction and yesterday I blew it. I had 3, count em, 3 cokes. How awful! And I didn't eat right. I am not discouraged though. I woke up this morning and got right back on track. So far I have had 1 piece of string cheese, 6 Italian Meatballs and 6 spears of asparagus. I feel so much better eating right.
  • Quote: 6 Italian Meatballs
    Italian meatballs??...whats in them??
  • I get them from the Schwan's man. I will have to look on the bag to tell you what is in them. However, I do know that they have 5 carbs for 6 meatballs.
  • I went online on the Schwan's site and looked them up...these are the ingredients:

INGREDIENTS: Beef, water, textured soy protein concentrate (soy protein concentrate, caramel color), eggs, contains less than 2% of the following: romano cheese (sheep?s milk, rennet, salt), dehydrated onion, pepper, garlic powder, parsely, spices, flavorings, corn syrup solids, bread crumbs (enriched flour [containing: wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid], corn syrup, sugar, vegetable shortening [one or more of the following: hydrogenated soybean oil and/or hydrogenated cottonseed oil], yeast, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, soy flour, whey, dough conditioner [sodium-stearoyl 2 lactylate], calcium propionate), soy protein concentrate, salt, sodium phosphate.
    Contains: Eggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat

• Well, I guess that means my hubby will get the rest of them, LOL. Thanks for the info.
  • Do you ever try drinking diet sodas? I love Diet Dr Pepper...it doesn't taste like it's diet... and after a while, you don't miss the real thing if you drink it every day!
  • I also like Diet Dr Pepper. I got the coke out of habit and just drank it anyway. Very bad for me! I will try your suggestion and get back on the diet when I want one.
  • Also Kelly, let me say congrats on the weight loss... you are doing great!
  • Thanks! Good luck yourself.
  • Ooh i love diet Dr Pepper, also Diet Mountain Dew does a pretty good job of hiding the diet taste. I've actually gotten to where I prefer the Diet Dew & Diet Dr Pepper over the real pop. It's too sweet for me these days.
  • Unfortunately, diet Dr Pepper & Mountain Dew both contain aspartame...so...I stay faaaaaaar away.
  • I kind of figure it's the lesser of two evils at this point. I'm not sensitive to aspartame, and it doesn't impede weight loss, so I drink about 2 cans a day. That's down from 8 regular pops a day, to 8 diet pops a day. Then I cut back to 2 a day. It's one of my few vices. Eventually I hope to kick it completely, but one thing at a time!