Old 10-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #1  
Cie
Maintainer

S/C/G: 240/129/130

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs up Returning to the forum

Hi all,
I last posted in February. Tried to do South Beach again and struggled mightily with binges in the months up to July. At end of July returned to Atkins Induction and finally got a handle on the cravings. As we all know the cravings can make you eat unhealthy stuff. I went nuts on baked goods!

Since, I have begun to move downward again as my signature shows. Feeling fantastic. Today I returned to my lowest weight of 2007. I have confidence I will get to my goal this time. Two weeks ago I fit into my thinner clothes from last year. My friends and I went hiking this weekend and on our way there stopped in high end thrift store where I got more nice clothes that I look forward to wearing.

Cie
Cie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:34 PM   #2  
tamIam

S/C/G: size16/size14/size10

Height: 5'7"

Hi Cie
I love your avatar. Nice work on getting a handle on the binges! There's nothing better than getting that confidence back!
Tam
greeneggsandtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:39 AM   #3  
Cie
Maintainer

Thanks,
Where in Canada are you from?

Cie
Old 10-07-2008, 03:27 PM   #4  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Height: 5'3"

*looks at stats*

*looks at story*

Wow, a Canadian me. Nice to meet you!

I am your height, had a high weight of 238, currently weigh 153 and have a goal of 130. I went from Atkins to SBD (and just plain gave up for a while due to some private stuff, although thankfully I never regained more than 13 pounds or so), and as of today have restarted Atkins--and, obviously, posting here.

Oh, and I went hiking this weekend. That's...a bit much to take in, but I guess coincidence abounds on the Internet!

Welcome back! :-D
callystia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:50 PM   #5  
Cie
Maintainer

Thumbs up Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by callystia View Post
*looks at stats*

*looks at story*

Wow, a Canadian me. Nice to meet you!

I am your height, had a high weight of 238, currently weigh 153 and have a goal of 130. I went from Atkins to SBD (and just plain gave up for a while due to some private stuff, although thankfully I never regained more than 13 pounds or so), and as of today have restarted Atkins--and, obviously, posting here.

Oh, and I went hiking this weekend. That's...a bit much to take in, but I guess coincidence abounds on the Internet!

Welcome back! :-D
Hi,
Thanks for the welcome. Nice to meet you too.

Where did you go hiking? I went with two friends to Garibaldi Park near Whistler BC.

Have a great week.

Cie
Old 10-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #6  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Height: 5'3"

Hi again, Cie. Hubby and I went wandering all around Porcupine Mountains State Park in Michigan's upper peninsula. It was beautiful!! And a little more activity than I'm used to, frankly, but we took rests when necessary and I'm still able to walk today, so all's well.

You have a great week too!
callystia is offline   Reply With Quote