I have a couple questions:
1. During my first week I lost 16lbs...is it normal to pretty much lose nothing the 2nd week? I've probably been eating a few more carbs than i'm supposed to...somewhere around 30 or 40grams instead of the 20g on some days.
2. I know I'm not supposed to consume alcohol during the induction phase. But, if there's no carbs how can it hurt me? I'm talking about drinking a few drinks once a week not 2 or 3 times a week.
3. I know keytones are release through the urnine and breath...would that explain abnormally bad breath since starting this diet?
4. I've gone from drinking 5 or more large cups a coffee a day to 2 or 3 mediums a day...Is it really necessary to eliminate it totally? Or is this an individual thing?
5. Since for almost 2 weeks now I've been eating 2 or 3 egg omlettes for breakfast...is there a limit on how many eggs I should eat during a week or is that all based on past negativity?
I'm sorry if some of these questions have been repeated somewhere else...these are just a few things I have floating around that little mind of mine...thanks!!