Old 07-21-2008, 06:20 AM   #1  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Cool Atkins Angels Chat 7/21-7/27

Its already the end of July!! Its been extremely hot & humid here in the east...zaps every bit of energy you may have! But, the good news is...makes you drink your water! Have a great week ladies & stay COOL!!
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:26 AM   #2  

Gained again this morning. It's going to be the first week I've shown a gain in 4 months if something doesn't happen fast here. I don't feel I should be gaining so it must be a water issue. I'll keep hanging in and this too shall pass.
Timlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:44 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Girlies,

Just popping in to say hello. Its brutal outside today. The air is so thick. Our company had an outdoor (of course) picnic today that I passed over. I don't find it enjoyable to eat lunch and sweat like a pig at the same time LOL.

Timlin in this heat, my fingers get like sausages... water water water. Your doing wonderful with your WL

Well ladies, you all have a wonderful week, stay op and stay hydrated.

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:23 AM   #4  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Greetings from "Anti-Virus 2009" Land - Big Bro managed to get the dayum virus out of my PC late Sunday nite ----- Grrrrrrrr . . . Curse You Computer Virus Senders!

I've got some new firewalls - so hope this aggravating crud doesn't happen again - BBro said I was lucky it didn't destroy the PC completely.

It has been the hottest, muggiest pea soupie broiling weather the last few days here in MO . . . late last nite the sky opened up - high winds and today the rain continues and the temp is dropping - - have no idea why I'm awake - still working 2nd shift OT . . . think I just couldn't wait any longer to check in here!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:37 AM   #5  
Less Juicey

S/C/G: 246/135

Height: 5'5"

Cool 105 Degrees and counting...

It's hot all over, girlies. We're forecast for 105 degrees today (with the heat index) - cooler than yesterday, though. I'm going to get off of it and go outside and play in my yard for about an hour before it really gets 105! I will be taking the water I should be drinking MORE of. Stay hydrated.
sandyfanny is offline   Reply With Quote