Old 07-17-2008, 10:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 270/See Ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Talking I am back from camping!

I am back from my camping trip to Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park, here in Cali! I had a wonderful time and highly recommend checking out Fern Canyon. It is absolutely amazing! Even though I technically live in Northern California, it took seven hours to drive that far north! But it was worth it!

I am happy (“happy” doesn’t begin to describe it) to report that I stuck to induction the entire trip! I am shocked and amazed myself trust me! However, I only lost one pound. I am not upset about this for three reasons:

1. I am bloated and retaining water at this time of the month.

2. I exercised a lot. On the last day I was there, I even hiked five miles from the campground to the beach! So I hope I built at least a little bit of muscle! I don't remember the last time I walked that far, and part of it was uphill!

3. I ACTUALLY STUCK TO SOMETHING! This is the biggest factor for me because in the past I gave up way to easily. And even though it was hard, it wasn’t that hard (I guess since my cravings are under control now). I know that if I didn’t already give up, I will never give up and I am actually going to do it this time. This is the best feeling in the world.

This is the first time I have been at peace with losing only one pound in a week. That itself says a lot!

My moods are more stable, I can concentrate better, and my anxiety has virtually disappeared. These are huge issues in my life and have been resolved just by changing how I eat. Who knew?!?! I wish I had known this a long time ago….

Thank you all for being here. I look forward to catching up with you soon! Hope you are having a great week.
Sunrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:47 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

back
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 09:18 AM   #3  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

back & GREAT job!!!
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote