Has this happened to you?

• I am wondering if this has happened to anyone before. Given that I have been eating sensibly low carb diet. Last night a bunch of my friends and I went out to eat and I had a low carb dish. However, I did have quite a few Bud Light Lime (which are sooo good!) Anyhow, we went out afterwards to go dancing and I was rather drunk when I got home. My point is, when I woke up this morning, I just thought to myself, I just blew my diet last night with all these drinks. I weighed in today and to my surprise I had lost like 3lbs! OMG!
  • Alcohol dehydrates you - so don't freak out if some of it comes back. Drink plenty of water today and just go back to your eating plan.
  • I drank a lot of Rum and Diet Cokes on the Atkins and same thing happened. I would always blow it though because I would start to crave carbs as a rehab food the day after a night out, especially mexican.
  • RealCdn I realized you are right. I think that I was so excited that I actually lost that I didn't think about the reality of dehydration..lol Still lost 1lb despite my splurge which is still awesome. Every pound counts right?