Old 07-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #1  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Question The Green Eyed Monster

I'm curious, since you've lost weight, are any of your family members or friends jealous of you? I'd like to hear your thoughts on this
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:56 PM   #2  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

You know i was just thinking this today. Im not on atkins not am i even close to goal, but i thought i would still post. I feel like my best friend kinda tries to sabbotage me. I thinks its because she is jealous that i am losing and i will soon be lighter than her. She has always been smaller than me and we both started gaining a little weight. She is always making mean remarks about my diet. Telling me that im out of control and im taking this whole diet thing too serious. She freaked when i bought a kitchen scale. She is always wanting to go out to eat and while i go sometimes when i do say no she gets mad. She says i am taking away from "best friend" time. We have to plan dates cause we are both so busy. It used to be yoga at the gym then out to dinner. Well she has stopped going to the gym pretty much all together and i dont like to eat out 2 times a week. Cooking at one of our houses is just a fiasko cause there are too many people everywhere. I feel the one person that should be supporting me isnt. And i feel that she fears i may be smaller than her. And by x-mas i will! I just thought i could be her inspiration to get into shape cause she says she wants to, but doesnt do any thing about it. WOW anyway sorry for the rant.
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:57 PM   #3  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Angry

It's funny that you ask! I just ran into an old friend and she just couldn't get over my appearance. She, herself, is quite overweight and she just kept saying how I looked so good, but it was the way she said it. The tone was: you are a ***** and you've shocked me with your success. She kept asking me how I did it, but was very disappointed that I said I counted my calories and exercised a lot. Anyway, I hope she didn't jinx me!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5" / Low Carb WOE

Not really, but I don't keep much contact with my middle sister and I really think she's the only one who would try...she lives in TX and I live in Japan, it's not like I see her often.

Friends and acquaintances on base have been supportive, as has my husband.
snapless is offline   Reply With Quote