Finished Week One!

• Hi Everyone,

I finished week one of induction with some great results! I lost 6.2 pounds, an inch from my waist, and 1 1/2 inches from my hips, among other things. I didn't have many symptoms of withdrawal or anything that the book talks about. I felt kind of off one day, but that could just be coincidence because that's not unusual for me anyway.

It has really not been too difficult to follow the plan because I am never hungry. I mean sure there are temptations here and there but it's so much easier to pass them up since I'm not famished all the time and my cravings are gone. I did Weight Watchers for over a month in January and didn't lose as much as I've lost in one week on Atkins. And I was always hungry on WW!

Just a little update for all of you! Thanks for being here!
  • congratulations!
    Great Job!

Wishing you good health!
  • Sunrose! You are doing awesome!
  • Great stuff! Glad to hear that you're finding this approach works better at curbing your cravings - that does help enormously!
  • Thanks everyone! You are all very supportive and kind.

I'm looking forward to week two! We are going camping during the middle of the week, so my hubby and I are getting ready so that we are prepared food wise. It really helps that my husband is doing this with me. He is super supportive and really into cooking! I don't know if I could do this without him!

• Sounds like you're doing a great job!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Way to go! And bouquets to Hubby too......it really does make a huge difference to have him join in. Good luck on the camping trip.......enjoy!!