Old 07-03-2008, 06:18 PM   #1  
paulaS

S/C/G: 285/tickler/150

Height: 5 8

Thumbs down Cheated

I cheated and ate more carbs than I should have, It just tasted so good (cinnamon toast) so what do I do now, do I start the induction phase all over again, or just accept what I did, then continue with Ongoing weight loss.
Paulas
pkend4593 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 10:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 182/176/144

Height: 5'4"

Last week I was on a business trip~ to the fancy food show in NYC ~ I had dinner at Gordon Ramsey's restaurant and ate everything I wanted.
That included carbs.
Came back and got right back on the wagon. Took me no time to get back in the groove. It did slow my progress but that's fine.
For me that weekend was VERY IMPORTANT for my business and my mental state too!

Because of the Atkins system, I did not go as crazy as I would have in the past. (plus, Ramsey's restaurant is all about flavor and protien, very little carb.)

You may want to get back to ongoing and see where it takes you. One meal should not send you into a complete tail spin.

I sometimes think worry is worse than anything!
Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 08:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5" / Low Carb WOE

Ooooh, you ate at Ramsey's? How was it?

Sorry for derailing.

Paula, if you were still in the Induction phase you should probably start over from day one. If you were already in OWL, just pick up where you left off.

Don't let one little slip make you upset or frustrated or (especially not) binge. You can get beyond this.

I had a bad day yesterday too but I'm about to go update my journal, count the carbs, and move on with another healthy day of eating. Heck I already paid the ultimate price in the massive sugar spike I had.

Like Squid said, one meal should not send you into a tailspin.
snapless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:34 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 182/176/144

Height: 5'4"

Ramsey's was perfection, tour of the kitchen ~ Clean, Quiet, Well Lighted, Beaurtiful~ Food was delish.
Squid is offline   Reply With Quote