Mini-Goals - Amanda in Onederland

View Full Version : Amanda in Onederland

mandalinn82
12-12-2006, 01:35 PM
This morning the scale read 199.6. And I'm not dehydrated, nor is there any other reason it should be low...in fact, it should be running high, since I did a leg workout yesterday I think I did something to my quad, which is kind of sore and swollen.

So even though it hasn't been two days (and I said to myself i'd wait until I'd seen it two days to tell everyone), screw it. I'm calling it. Amanda is in onederland.

:carrot:

Mami
12-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Wow Amanda! That is a HUGE milestone! Big congratulations to you on such a major change in your life. You must feel absolutely "wonderful", and well you should!

Best,
*Claudia*

Cheryl14
12-12-2006, 02:02 PM
CONGRATULATIONS, AMANDA!!!!

That is fantastic!!!!

I hope to join you there in eleven more pounds!:hug:

Did you find any tricks or tips to losing your last ten pounds or so to GET to ONEderland? I am having one heck of a time getting there!

Cheryl

mandalinn82
12-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Cheryl - I stalled out on the last 10 lbs getting there too! It just seems to be a sticking point for a lot of people. I upped the water (5-6 liters a day), ate REALLY cleanly, and was at the gym nearly every day, and then it just took patience. I also started trying to get more protein, which seemed to help a bit in faster losing...I've been meeting an 80g or more a day for the past couple weeks.

Fiber is important too - 28g a day or more for the past month or so!

OnePerDecade
12-12-2006, 02:51 PM
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't it feel great? Congrats :)

(Isn't it great to share that with people who "get" what a HUGE deal it is???)

sotypical
12-12-2006, 03:16 PM
There is a thread! silly me...

CONGRATS!!! that is huge, you have done an AMAZING JOB!!! :) You must be on cloud nine today!

rockinrobin
12-12-2006, 03:42 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wow, just wow!!! I'm so happy for you. What a ONE-derful feeling that must be. Actually it's all I've been thinking about lately. I will take your tips into consideration as I am 22 pounds, no, 23 pounds away from there.

Enjoy your hard earned victory and keep up the fantastic work!!! You really are an inspiration!!

House_of_Mirth
12-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Congratulations....I bet it wont be very long before we see you at goal!!!

train
12-13-2006, 12:24 AM
wow, congratulations. ugghh, it's such a big deal. you have been sooo successful...and I see that you have been working hard! you deserve it!!

mandalinn82
12-13-2006, 01:11 AM
Thank you to all of you! I posted pics in the photo album thread.

crazynette826
12-17-2006, 06:21 AM
Congratulations!!! That is a huge milestone!! You should be so proud of all your hard work!!! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: