Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2001, 09:34 PM   #1  
Vi

Default Counting from dinner...

I was trying to count from breakfast..and rarely was able to stay within my alloted points. So from Jan. I only lost 7 pounds. BUT I read this thread earlier this week..And voila..I have not had any trouble staying in my points now.
Example one night I ate 18.5 points..I had 2 glasses of wine. The next morning I compensated by eating a low pt breakfast and lunch and stayed within my points! This really is working.
Plus I have given up FAUX food..foods with lots of synthetics..I would rather have a tiny bit of real butter than light butter that is full of gunk!
I will keep you posted on how I do.
Old 10-04-2001, 06:56 PM   #2  

Hi Vi, Way to go.Have you read the post"finally found something that works? This is the same principal that you are doing and all the people that are having great success with this way of eating. Best to you and let us know how this is working..... patti
Old 10-04-2001, 07:02 PM   #3  
Vi

Yes I meant to reply to that thread but hit the wrong button! Your success is very encouraging. Do you still have times when you go over?
Old 10-04-2001, 07:08 PM   #4  

Hi Vi, I try to stay around 30 points. If I go less than this, I lose slower. Just me I guess.I have 18-20 for evening and make up the rest for breakfast and lunch the next day. I think the key to this is what Kelly has stated in the past is to eat balanced. I have stepped up the tradmill to 45 minuteds a night but not that fast-just a steady pace. Good luck!!!!!
Closed Thread