Support Groups - Beat The Bulge~ game 11

View Full Version : Beat The Bulge~ game 11

Wide in Winnipeg
12-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Here we go ladies and gentlemen if theres any...

Game 11 is under way! We'll be starting game 12 on January first so use this to get yourself back on the wagon and kick butt!:carrot:

Rosario
12-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Yay!! A new game!! I need something to whip my butt back in gear. I have been slacking waaaaay too long now. I hope everybody comes out of hiding and is ready to play!!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-11-2006, 01:35 PM
I hope so too!!!
how have you been Ro??
I've sure missed everyone here! Looking forward to a day of exercise, some anyway, have to start off slow maybe 1/2 an hour today!

ArtsyGirl
12-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Hi gals, I got an early run of just over 4 miles in this morning. We seem to be having a warm week and it was beautiful to run in above freezing weather. I've got a packed week ahead of me, but today isn't bad. Just a little bit of teaching left to do. I fired some glass in the kiln earlier and cant wait for it to cool off so I can check out my new pieces.

Have a great one all!

sotypical
12-11-2006, 04:29 PM
horrible weekend, omg, prob ate 6000 cals this weekend... so my goal this week is to have no more 1400 per day and at least an hour - hopefully 1.5 hour on my exercise bike. I dont care if I lose over xmas, but I dont want to gain and next weekend is going to be much like this past one

Rosario
12-12-2006, 09:17 AM
morning guys!!

I was so perfect yesterday until I got home. Went to the IL's house,had an arepa (<----one of my weaknesses) w/ hot chocolate. Had a couple of chocolates. Would of been good if I had stopped there, but went to grab a burger and fries afterwards. It was a very yucky meal so I'm hoping that it turns me off of fast food for awhile. No excercise yesterday, as we got home late. I know, there shouldn't be any excuses. I'll try to get some in today when I get home. Probably will especially since my satellite is out so it's not like I can watch tv.

wendy - did u get ur exercise in????

brandy - looks like you haven't missed a beat with ur exercise. great job!

courtnie - i don't want to gain over x-mas either, but this saturday kicks off a string of get togethers. it's gonna be awful. good luck on staying under ur cals.

have a great tuesday everyone.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-12-2006, 12:18 PM
Yes! Yes I did get my exercise in!!

This is how my day id going to be today...
Lunch
Bank
Toys are US
Drop off letter at lawyers office
take Mom to see friend for dinner
make dinner for Dad and Ryan
Go to Walmart
Pick up Mom
Bath Ryan
Watch Miami Ink
Go to bed

No time for exercise today!
Have a good one ladies! See ya tomorrow!

sotypical
12-12-2006, 12:41 PM
I ate good yesterday and got some much done last night! wow, I impresse myself sometimes.

I got home from work, finished cooking dinner and ate it. Then I rode my exercise bike for 90 min and then I cleaned the house a bit and decided I was done for the night and got in the bath... 10 min later I was out of the bath and cleaning by TOTALLY GROSS fish tank, it was bad, totally green - so I threw away all the plants and what not and emptied all the water and scrubed it and filled it back up! And then I had to clean the green out of the bathtub, then I had a shower to clean the green off me, then I sweapt the house and folded laundry... I did good. I did more for a Monday night then most people do in one day, haha.

Rosario
12-12-2006, 02:46 PM
don't you just love productive days?? I rarely get one in on the weekdays. I get home, eat, watch tv, and then go to sleep. What a waste of a day!!! Today I am so gonna get a workout in. especially since I'm pushing 1800 calories (and that's with a really light dinner!!). Please, give me strength to do what I say I'm going to do.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Come on Rosario! Yahoo!!!

Well, plans changed, no bank, Toys are Us, taking Mom for her dinner date, making dinner for Dad, or having to pick up Mom!!!
Today will be EXERCISE!!!!! And Walmart a little later to pick up some stuff I have on hold. Then MIAMI INK!!!! Yippee!!! I always give myself a pedicure when I'm watching Miami Ink, then a shower or bubble bath and bed early. Remember when all I ever wanted to do was go dancing on Tuesdays??? What a home body I've become! LOL!

What's everyone going to do for New Years?

sotypical
12-12-2006, 04:03 PM
last year I spent my new years unpacking and think I was asleep by 12, haha. This year I just want to share some drinks and watch some movies... but I dunno

ArtsyGirl
12-13-2006, 07:49 AM
Hi gals, yesterday was a total loss for diet. Party food definetly got the best of me. I did get in 2 hours of exercise to help counter all the extra calories though. Ran just under 3 miles this morning so exercise is done for the day. I'm going shopping to try to get more christmas stuff out of the way.

Wendy-Your tv night sounds great to me. I usually prefer a quiet night.

New Years will entail a church service, and then probably some videos at home with my hubby. We're not to good at going out that night. Prefer to stay away from the drunks on the road.

Rosario-Hope you got your exercise in yesterday.

Courtnie-WOW!! I wish I could have gotten half of your productive attitude. I havent done much since we got the tree and decorations up on Saturday. That totally wore me out!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-13-2006, 03:52 PM
Hi Girls!

Feeling rather crappy again today, dizzy and headache so no exercise of any sort for me today. I can't wait till Monday when I get my results on the CT scan so we can figure out how to stop this crappy feeling, man this sucks, just total waste of a life like this,even affecting my mothering now and I hate that! Poor Ryan has to deal with a lazy,sick mommy all the time! Let's hope the scan comes back with good news!
Have a good day!

ArtsyGirl
12-14-2006, 11:37 AM
Oh Wendy, I sure hope they find a way to help you. It ruins so much when you're in consistent pain. You're in my thoughts.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-14-2006, 03:58 PM
Hi everyone! Well another day of no exercise for me. Same as yesterday but now my son has lovingly given me his cold, blah.
Good thing I'm eating well!
Thabks Brandy, I hope they don't find a thing in my head,lol,and it's something as simple as a vitamin deficiantcy or something like that!
Have a great day Gals!

sotypical
12-15-2006, 12:40 PM
yesterday was horrible... not food and exercise wise, i did great with that - just with everything that happened... who would of thought two things carrying hot water could explode in one day

Wide in Winnipeg
12-15-2006, 04:22 PM
What do you mean Courtnie??

Still feel like poop. I think I'm going to go out and drink myself into a stooper and kill all the germs in my body! LOL!
No exercise of any kind today and just going to relax and get better for the weekend.
Have a great weekend ladies!

sotypical
12-15-2006, 07:37 PM
yesterday my dish washer overflowd and we didnt catch it in time and leaked thru the floor and into the basement suite... my parents own the house and came to help us clean it up

then they went back to their brand new shop/store/warehoue that is to open tomororw and the brand new hot water tank exploded inside the wall and water was running everywhere

Wide in Winnipeg
12-16-2006, 09:04 PM
OH NO! Courtnie, that's horrible! I hope all get's fixed up in time!

Well, my cold is pretty much gone, I went out and killed the germs with booze last night, actually still suffering a little with a headache!

I'll be posting for game 12 soon on the other areas of this site so lets start getting revved up for a bunch of newbies!!
Still dizzy and headache so no exercise, this week was a total bust because of it,although the eating was ok.
Catch ya tomorrow!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-17-2006, 02:11 PM
My, My it's quiet around here on weekends!
Hope you're all not couch potatoes eating pastrami on rye! LOL!OHHHH, pastrami on rye!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :p

Rosario
12-18-2006, 09:41 AM
wendy - step away from the pastrami and rye!

Well, it's official. I am at the heaviest weight I have ever been!! How disappointing!! But I have just been so out of control with my eating and there has been no exercise. (I tried exercising on Sat. but I got bored doing lunges, so I stopped :(). It is really time to quit what I have been doing and really start doing something. It's like a broken record with me, isn't it gals? How annoying.

But I am off to an o-k start. I'm here drinking my water. I did have 2 fig newtons, but I am eating really light today because I have a novena to go to tonight (and tomorrow and on Friday). And I am going to get a half hour wokrout in while I wait for the bf (got my workout clothes and everything!). So here's to hoping for a really good day!

Hope you gals are good!

sotypical
12-18-2006, 01:03 PM
ate horrible this weekend, but ill be good this week so I can eat horrible again next weekend... and ill try and exercise, but i think im getting sick :(

Wide in Winnipeg
12-18-2006, 01:37 PM
Howdy!
I never touch any pastrami on Rye! Actually I had a toasted tomato sandwich on whole wheat so I'm doing good! LOL!
Just going shopping tonight, get about 3 full hours of walking in! LOL!
Ro~ Good for you getting a workout in tonight!! Yippee!
Court~I hope you feel better soon!

sotypical
12-18-2006, 02:05 PM
Im not sick yet, I just think its coming....

Sounds like our whole floor needs to be ripped out and replaced :(

Rosario
12-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Guess who just got done with a workout?!?! Me!! Yay me!!! Now I'm munching on a post workout apple. Ah, it feels great!

Courtnie - you should start taking some medicine now before you actually get sick. Whenever I start feeling flu-like or cold-like I take a nyquil or whatever and it usually passes.

JasonsLea
12-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Hi everyone! Guess what? I got my computer back!!! So I'm back on and ready to go! I joined Spark People cause I don't like the layout on Fitday and have been tracking my calorie intake and setting goals. I don't know how or why but yesterday it hit me: why in the **** am I in such a rush?! It seems like all my goals before have been to lose alot of weight in a short amount of time when I know that that is not possible and/or good. I sat there and thought and realized that I really have no good reason to be rushing this. I mean, I'm not in school anymore, I don't have a man, have no plans so far to get one so what the ****? This is for ME dammit! Soooo, I've decided that I want to reach ONEderland by my 21st birthday on July 29th 2007. Sounds reasonable? I will continue to do as many challenges as possible because they ROCK so much and if I happen to reach my goal before my birthday, than whoohoo but I will not stress over it. Slow and steady wins the race, right?

Wide in Winnipeg
12-19-2006, 02:01 AM
Absolutly Shari!!! And welcome back!! Yippee!!!!!

Rosario~ I'm frickin' proud of you!What more can I say! Good work! I love apples!LOL!
Have a good sleep!!

ArtsyGirl
12-19-2006, 04:06 PM
Hey gals, it's a busy week for me with church and all. I'm not eating well at all, but my exercise has been consistent so I feel better than I could. I donated blood today so I have to skip my run scheduled for tomorrow and make it a walk, but it'll all even out.

Rosario-I'm so happy you got the workout in!!! Don't you feel great?

Shari-Happy to see you around. Glad your puter is back.

Wendy-Hang in there with your pain management.

Courtnie-I dont want to offend, but your stories of water woes had me chuckling. It seems like things like that are always happening to me so its good to know its NOT just me. I hope everything is cleaned up with minimal damage.

Well, I gotta teach some lessons. Hope you all have a great day.

sotypical
12-19-2006, 04:20 PM
I need more time in my day. I was to go home and ride my exercise bike for an hour tonight. But I always want to make some christmas crafts (I bought all this stuff to make these magnements, but I couldnt find the right punch so I wasnt going to make them... but I decided to cut everything by hand) and I want to do my baking, and wrap presents, gaaah

Wide in Winnipeg
12-19-2006, 05:15 PM
I finished my shopping!!!!
I have company coming tonight so I have to run and clean up the house a little!!
Catch ya later!

sotypical
12-19-2006, 10:58 PM
I really wanna get on my bike for an hour tonight... but im so tired I just wanna sleep :( its 8 pm and I already slept for over an hour :(

i think ive been exercising too much :(

Rosario
12-20-2006, 09:39 AM
courntie- if your tired don't push yourself to work out. take a breather but not for too long! i say take a day off from work, that way you can finish all the x-mas stuuf (that's what I did!)

wendy - i'm done with shopping too! Isn't it great?

brandy- yes it does feel grrreat!!! I'm going on 2 days of working out and I love the soreness in my legs and I don't feel so bloated anymore!

shari - you can do it girl. it's not gonna be easy or quick but it can be done. it took me a long time to figure that out (and I still don't have it right!) good luck on hitting next year's goal.

So I have been good exercise wise for the past 2 days. The food could be better. There's no novena tonight (thank god, I'm exhausted) so I'm hoping that the new gym I joined is open and I'llbe heading over there after work. Yay!!! I've been waiting for this gym and I can't wait to get started working out there.

Have a great day everybody!

sotypical
12-20-2006, 12:16 PM
I ended up doing half an hour last night, ill prob cut back to half an hour in the am and half at night so I can get everything else done. I am hoping to take Friday off work so I can get most of my baking and cleaning done. Ive got most of my wrapping done, about 3 or 4 things to go :)

I'm not going to make my Christmas goal and I am okay with that, as long as I don't gain because I know over the next week my eating is going to be horrible.

JasonsLea
12-20-2006, 07:11 PM
So I'm down like .4 this week. Which is fine with me considering TOM just left and my eating has been horrible.

Rosario
12-21-2006, 09:02 AM
hey guys!

ugh, I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open! I woke up at 5:50am this morning to get a workout in at the gym. Yay!!! They finally opened up Planet Fitness. It's pretty cool, there's nobody bothering you (well I was the only one there for about 15 minutes). I got a workout in on the elliptical, treadmill, and the recumbent bike (which really did nothing for me, btw). It was only 30 minutes, but it was a very productive 30 minutes. I'm hoping to go home and get a strength workout in.

I have one more big party to worry about tomorrow night. There's gonna be lots of alcohol involved and food. I hope I can contain myself, but you know, it's the holdiays and all. Who really wants to restrict themselves this time of year? But I plan on being really good. Not too much drink or food. And I plan on waking up early tom. morning to go the gym again. I hope this becomes a daily habit.

shari - a loss is a loss. just take it one day at a time. your eating will eventually get better (I'm still fighting with mine!)

take care everybody!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-21-2006, 12:22 PM
HI!!! I'm here but gotta run! Check in later girls!!

sotypical
12-21-2006, 01:36 PM
congrats on the exercise Rosario!

I feel like all I want to do today is eat, I can't stop thinking about food... cookies, chocolate, all the bad stuff that I am going to be eating in the next few days, argh.

I dunno if its cuz it seems the scale is up or what. Anyway, I hope to again this evening - could be my last exercise for a few days. I told myself over this weekend I didnt have to worry about my eating - my stomach is much smaller now and ill never be able to eat as much as I used, but I still figure ill gain something, haha. Im going to try and keep exercising over christmas but I dont see that happening... I deseve a break... i think, gah. I feel like im trying to convience myself of something I shouldn't be worrying about.

Who cares if I gain 3 pounds, I can lose them again with no real set back... im stressing myself over nothing.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-21-2006, 03:27 PM
I totally expect to gain a few pounds back but the thing with me is that I have no desire for the little extra snacks and what not, it's the drinks that are going to get me! LOL! I'm sticking to wine or wine spritzers this holiday season maybe 1 appletons rum if I can con my Dad into cracking the bottle he just got as a gift from one of his customers!
Well, one more day and everyone will be MIA until after Christmas so just in case I don't get back here....http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j53/WJMc/chr7fbb82727425_myspace.gif

Rosario
12-21-2006, 03:32 PM
Who cares if I gain 3 pounds, I can lose them again with no real set back... im stressing myself over nothing.

You're sooo right courtnie. I think it's okay to splurge....it is the holidays. And like I said before, nobody wants to be on a diet with all the good food that comes, oh, but once a year! Just as long as it isn't a permanent thing. I mean, really, how much weight could you possibly gain over the week? It can't be too much.

I, on the other hand, don't even come close to having lost as much as you have. So I will have to be careful, because eating whatever I want, is really playing with fire. And I really aint in the mood for getting burned.

btw - I already blew it for lunch...I went to Mcd's. Shame on me!!! Even my bf was like "why?? you went to workout this morning!" So they kind of cancel each other out. Ho hum.....I have got to work harder on this

Rosario
12-21-2006, 03:35 PM
I totally expect to gain a few pounds back but the thing with me is that I have no desire for the little extra snacks and what not, it's the drinks that are going to get me!

very cute card!! that's what's gonna get me tomorrow night!!! all the alcohol I am plannign to consume. But I am definitely thinking twice about it. If I'm gonna workout tomorrow morning, I don't want to throw it away on a night of drunkeness. Besides, I hear it's bad to binge drink (and that's what I typically do at these parties) maybe I'll just limit my drinks to one glass of hypnotq...and sip it really slow.........

Wide in Winnipeg
12-21-2006, 05:46 PM
I'm only having wine on Saturday when my "date" is here! New guy, first date, have to steady my nerves somehow! LOL! Otherwise no booze for me until New Years, and thats only going to be a glass or two then also because it's just my folks coming over to celebrate the New Year with Ryan, who will still be up, but in bed by 12:10! LOL!

sotypical
12-21-2006, 06:04 PM
I'm drink, so drinking isn't an issue for me, its the eating I like! haha

Today is my last day of work and then I get 11 off... I was so bored today I made this, www.bucket-head.net hahaha I need a life

Rosario
12-22-2006, 09:56 AM
courtnie--that's a cute blog. lol

I am so out of it. Last night I had some major issues w/ my bf. I spent the nite in a hotel, for chrissakes. I'm so stressed out right now. I didn't even eat last nite and all I have had today is a mini-muffin from the continental breakfast the hotel offers. Ugh!!!! My bf screwed up so bad and I don't know if we can work it out. I have so much to think about.

I have to go to a family get-together with him tonite, so I don't know if I'll be getting in any exercise. I really don't want to go, but I told him that I would and that we could try and resolve this issue. But I don't know if it's going to be that easy.

It's true what they say, stress is the best hunger suppresant. LOl Maybe some good will come out of all this.....I mite drop some weight!

take care guys!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-22-2006, 06:44 PM
Rosario~ I hope every thing works out for you and your BF!

I have unexpected company staying here for a few days, blah, I hate last minutes plans!Oh well, deal with it!!
My mom took a hissy fit on me today so she has announces that there is not going to be a Christmas....guess she doent realize it'll come even without her say so! LOL!If I have to make my own dinner for RJ and I that's fine with me,I'm not into hangin' with someone with a bad attitude these days anyway!
Well ladies, have a great Christmas weekend and eat lots because there are no excuses after the New Year!!!
Merry Christmas!

sotypical
12-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Rosario - I am so sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend. You know my MSN if you need to talk. I hope things can be worked out.

I just finished my baking.... 40 chocolate chip cookies, 40 almond cresents, and 25 haystacks! haha - I am still thinking about doing sugar cookies.

I got a Christmas Presents in the mail today but an old friend. We haven't exchanged gifts in a few years... anyway - lets just say its one of the best gifts! I got this huge box of stuff from La Senza (and it wouldnt have fit if I hadnt of lost 50 pounds!) - I got a really cute penguin robe with matching PJ's and slippers. A 3 bra's with 11 pairs of matching thongs! lol I am so excited, I haven't bought new panties in a few years! So I am very very happy! Anyway, I know she has a job at the store so she got half off everything, but Im still feeling kinda bad for only sending 20$ gift cert to starbucks :(

Wide in Winnipeg
12-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Temptation.....
Well,did I mention that my friend that's in is from Naniamo,B.C.??? Aww Courtnie, I should have made him sneak you in his suitcase to come see me! LOL!
Hope all is going well for you Ro!
Courtnie~ stop baking, it smells to good and now I'm tempted! LOL!

sotypical
12-22-2006, 09:30 PM
haha you friend from nanaimo? thats too funny!!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-23-2006, 01:11 PM
2 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!

I'm getting so excited for Ryan!! This is his first year actually knowing about Santa so it's SOOO cool!
I have a date tonight and I'm as nervous as a school girl going on her first date! LOL!Silly old lady! LOL!!!

sotypical
12-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Just wanted to come in and wish you all a very merry christmas :)

Wide in Winnipeg
12-24-2006, 06:20 PM
Merry Christmas ladies!!!
My Mom have made a mess of this Holiday so it's just Ryan and I this year, thank goodness I have all the fixins for Christmas dinner for tomorrow! What an inconsiderate human being, nice to make your Grandson cry! I'm P.O.ed

sotypical
12-25-2006, 01:03 AM
Wendy, sorry to hear about your troubles - maybe this will make you smile!

http://www.mydogkeiko.com/assets/holidays/merryxmaskeiko.jpg

Wide in Winnipeg
12-25-2006, 03:50 PM
HAHAHA!!!! Thanks Courtnie!! Keiko is such a cutiepie!!!!

Merry Christmas all! I love you!

Rosario
12-26-2006, 10:19 AM
morning gals!!

christmas was a blast. me and my bf our on our way to working everything out. we had a big talk last nite and I think (I HOPE) everything will be okay. At least some good came out of it....I lost 4 pounds!!! I haven't lost that much since I gave a crack at the Fat Smash diet. I've been exercising and watching what I eat (even over the holidays).

courtnie - score on the x-mas gifts. don't feel bad about the gift you sent your friend...it's the thought that counts. that x-mas pic of keiko is cute!!! I hope you sent out that as your x-mas card. btw-why did you do all that baking??

wendy - little kids and x-mas is the greatest combo, isn't it. we had fun watchin my bf's neice open all her gifts. I hope you enjoyed x-mas with Ryan. How'd the date go???? ;)

hope everyone had an awesoem weekend. and I hope everybody comes out of hiding.....brandy, shari, lydia....this means you!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-26-2006, 02:31 PM
Rosario~Congrats on the 4 pounds!! I'm positive it's because you were a good girl over the holidays and didnt over indulge!!!! A little stress works too! LOL! I'm so happy you and your BF have worked things out!
I'm going to post for newbies later today or tomorrow so lets all get prepared for a busy game 12! LOL!
Have a fantastic day!

JasonsLea
12-26-2006, 06:49 PM
Hi ladies! It sounds like you all had a good Christmas. Mines was alright. My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas which kinda sucks considering I LOVE the decorations and gift giving. I went to work on Christmas which was what I wanted, I mean come on, double pay!!! Luckily, the vets were in the spirit. :) My mama gave me a nice Sony hand held organizer. I probably wouldn't be so psyched about it except for the fact that not only does it do the normal organizer stuff but it's also a PEDOMETER and it COUNTS CALORIES!!! That's the reason my mama got it for me. Nice to know she pays attention to what I'm into. :) She's also taking me and my little sister clothes shopping this week on payday. I asked her if this was a shopping trip for us or one for what she thinks is suitable and she said it was for us. So I wanted to go to Hot Topic. She was on the computer at the time so she looked it up on the internet then told me she would just give me the money for the shopping! LMAO

Okay, so I'm kinda lost on the diet thing. Anyone ever been like that? One or two days of horrible eating and suddenly, it's like you've forgotten EVERY little thing you've learned about eating right. Maybe the holidays has something to do with it? I don't know. I haven't been keeping up with what I've ate or my points. I was very concious of that today but I still managed to consume countless strips of bacon and cups of juice at work. It's like my body and my mind are separate entities. My mind is saying 'No!' but my hand keeps bringing that damn bacon to my mouth! UGH! I think I'm just going to have to do a complete clean slate for the new year. Forget the past and think of the present. I'm moving in the right direction, I think, by accepting that WL takes time and not being in such a hurry, making my main goal right now to hit ONEderland by my birthday (less than 50 lbs by July).

So what are all of your plans for New Years Eve? Got anyone to kiss at midnight? I do not. Big surprise (not). I'm kinda disappointed but then I'm not that I have to work on New Years so that means no staying out late New Years Eve. See, if I was still in California, I would definitely be off New Years simply because there is no way that I would be home on New Years Eve. Last year, I went to a kickass house party and didn't get back to my place till like 4 in the morning. Now that I'm back in Alabama, things are different. I love my friends but I know there will be nothing exciting going on on New Years Eve. The most that could happen is if we went to John's lakehouse but that prospect is very unlikely. So I'm kinda relieved I do have to work New Years. Plus, holiday pay kicks such ***!

sotypical
12-26-2006, 09:49 PM
Rosario - I didn't use those Keiko pictures for my card, I had some others. I just took those pics on the 24th, I took her cards ones a month in advance so I could send them out! I ate some of my baking, probably too much! I got rid of most of it on my family. I still have a plate with about 6 things on it. I have been eating bad but it could of been worse - I know it was last year! Congrats on the 4 pounds! I probably gained that! lol

I was so spoiled for xmas, my boyfriend got me a new camera lens, a pink nintendo ds with 2 games, an 8 gig ipod nano, and all 3 new CSI. My dad got me a beautiful diamond and ruby ring. My mom got me some really nice sheets and other things as well as a future shop gift card. So today we went out, we had 4 futureshop gift cards, and we got an AWESOME boxing day sale on a home theater system! its sooo awesome!

anyway, I hope everyone had an awesome christmas!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-28-2006, 12:46 AM
Hi everyone!
My boy is sick with croup so I've been MIA today,poor kid, I feel so bad for him.

100percentME
12-28-2006, 01:11 AM
Hey! Id love to participate in Game 12. Cant wait for Jan. 1st to roll around!

ArtsyGirl
12-28-2006, 05:57 AM
Good morning gals. It sounds like everyone had a nice Christmas. Mine was also great. A little busy with all the extra services I had to play but I don't think I'd want it any other way.

Rosario-I'm glad to hear you and bf are working things out. Congrats on the loss. Sorry it had to happen with so much stress involved. GREAT JOB on the exercise. You must be enjoying your new gym!

Courtnie-Love the pics of Keiko! My sis is thinking about getting a boston terrier. I keep meaning to send her to Keiko's pages so she can see how cute he is. Glad you had a nice holiday.

Shari-Hooray for double pay!!! I hope things work out and you get to do a little something NYE. We usually stay home and play games/watch movies. Our family lost a member to a drunk years ago, but we still get nervous on the roads at this time of year so we're homebodies.

Wendy-sorry your mom mucked up Christmas. I hope you and Ryan had a blast. Goodness the croup. He must be miserable. Hope it clears up fast.

100percent-WELCOME!!! Hope you find a home with the group.

OK, leaving for my morning 4 miles. Have a great day everyone.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-28-2006, 10:03 AM
100percentMe~ Welcome to our group!
I'm getting all excited about the new game because I've been slacking with having company stay over the past week!
Yes, Ryan has croup,only really bad at night but still I feel sorry for the boy! I sure hope it clears up soon!
Have a million and one things to do today so I better get my butt in gear and get on that bike before it gets to late in the day!
have a good one!

Rosario
12-28-2006, 10:56 AM
wendy - i hope ryan feels better soon.

brandy - it's good to hear from ya! I haven't been getting to the gym in the past 4 days, but the 2 times I have been there, I loved it!! I will definitely be going tonite. Especially since I got an IPOD for x-mas and it ha smy music in it it. Can't wait to break it in!

100percentme - :welcome: I hope you like this game as it has turned out to be a really big help. Can't wait to learn more about you next week!!!

courtnie - those are some nice gifts you got there. looks like you cleaned up pretty nice.

shari - I hope you find something to do for new year's eve. we're supposed to go to a family party. we'll see how that goes. I hate how people are kind of expected to do party that night. I'm kind of a homebody, so I'd be perfectly happy bringing in the new year under the covers w/ my bf watching movies. too bad my bf is a real big party person :(

I haven't found the time (ok, the energy) to get a workout in. I think its the weather, it has gotten really cold over here. But I promise I will tonite. Eating has been really good except for last nite's dinner - it was really greasy and I ate until my stomach hurt. So I was sick this morning. I don't think I want to eat that food ever again (well, maybe every once in awhile ;)).

hope everyone has a great day. thank god the weekend is almost here!!!

BarrieMomof2
12-28-2006, 03:37 PM
I'm new to this site and would love to join. I need every little bit of help I can get to keep me motivated!
I am just starting out, so probably could use some pointers and encouragement!

How does this work? :carrot:

love2bthin
12-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Hi There!
Please sign me up for game 12! I need something to get me going in this weight loss journey. Hopefully this could be it!
Co

Wide in Winnipeg
12-28-2006, 03:45 PM
BarrieMomof2~Welcome!! You are going to love it here!!
Are you in Barrie Ontario?
love2bthin~ I'm going to PM you in a little while....
Welcome!

BarrieMomof2
12-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Wide in Winnepeg - Yep, I live with my hubby and 2 kids in Barrie.

Do you know the area?

sotypical
12-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Brandy - you sister NEEDS to get a Boston Terrier. I am not just saying this because I have one. They have such personality and are so much fun (not to mention cute) but their personalties are AMAZING - they are such a great little dog with a huge heart! Keep sending her Keiko photos and tell her to go to www.woofboard.com its thousands of Boston Terrier owners and we chat and share pictures, i love it! She can come and find out all the information she needs!

Rosario - I did clean up very well! I was spoiled rotten - from my boyfriend! haha I haven't been working out - or even eating that well... I know I have gaind a few pounds

Wendy - I hope Ryan is feeling better soon.

And welcome to all the new people! I am such a slacker this week, I'm not even counting, I need game 12 to start, lol

Wide in Winnipeg
12-28-2006, 11:05 PM
I'm not counting either! AHHHH! Oh well, I know I'm not doing to bad!
Just a slacker till New Years day! Not even going to have a hang over! LOL!
Did you know that if you drink 2 8oz glasses of pure cranberry juice before you indulge on booze that you won't have a hang over the next day? I guess it works if you don't over indulge in the first place! I tried it last weekend and it worked! I only had 2 glasses of wine but for me it would be enough to cause a hangover, and I was fine the next day! Go figure! LOL!
Anyhow, sweet dreams!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-29-2006, 03:42 PM
Wow, quiet around here today!
I'm just doing some house cleaning and paying bills, all the fun stuff! LOL!
Tonight I think I'm going to the mall to buy a new bra, I need one badly, tired of washing the only one that fits! LOL! Ya I know TMI!! LOL!

freeqeegrl
12-29-2006, 03:53 PM
im down. how do i start?

baglynn
12-29-2006, 03:54 PM
I'd like to join if I can!!!!!

Rosario
12-29-2006, 04:35 PM
hey guys....

:welcome2: to all the newbies. Can't wait to start playing on monday!!

I feel so stuffed. Had a really bad lunch and a margarita. My tummy hurts. Looks like i wont eat much for dinner tonite. I still haven't made it to the gym :mad: I really want to go, but i haven't been able to wake up in the am, and in the pm I like spending time with my bf. today, he's feeling sick so I have to stay home and baby him. Maybe I'll do a dvd.

What are ya'lls plans for the weekend. Going shopping tomorrow. Then I got a hot date with my bf (japanese and a movie). And on Sunday nite, going to a New Years party. I know I'll be good with food, as I have not had much of an appetitie lately, but the alchohol may be my downfall. We'll just have to wait and see.

Well, everybody have a safe and happy weekend. I probably won't be on until Tuesday, so everybody have a really happy new year!

canadian mom
12-29-2006, 05:28 PM
hey guys took some time of I will be starting up next game. Wendy pm me when the new game starts I don't always check new threads.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-29-2006, 05:44 PM
AWESOME!!!
I'll PM everyone before Monday so no worries until I do that!! I'll fill everyone in on how this works!
CM~ For sure I'll PM you! LOL!
I'm also going to call up some people that have played in the past and let them know we are on for The New Year!
Anyone else plan on being hungover for New Years Day? I mean besides Rosario!!!! LOL! Just kidding Ro!
I was invited out by 3 different men and I think I'm going to stay home with the one that's the most important to me,my son!
Have a good day!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-29-2006, 05:47 PM
Oh YA!! Welcome everyone! LOL! Silly,silly me!

Leygh
12-29-2006, 05:48 PM
i wanna join!

JasonsLea
12-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Brandy, at this point, I think I'm going to just stay home and watch DVDs. I'm doing that Netflix free trial and so far it ROCKS! I mean, I got my DVDs in one day and I just sent one back THIS morning and got a email when I got home saying they had already recieved it and was shipping out the next one on the list which is the first disc from season 1 of Rome! WOOOT! I love that show!

Ro, I think me and you will be watching movies! :)

Courtnie, has Boston Terriers International sent you your check yet? LMAO

Wendy, thanks for the advice. I should tell some of my friends. It's kinda tiring taking care of three to six people with hangovers every other weekend. LOL

WOOOOOTTTT for all our new members!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-29-2006, 07:41 PM
Leygh~
Cool! Welcome!!

Shari~ LOL! Try it, It works! LOL!! LOL!!

sotypical
12-29-2006, 09:10 PM
I keep telling myself that I will get back on track tomorrow.... man, I dunno how much I have gained... anyway, I will be back on track by the 2nd.

I even bought some slim fast today, I think I'm going to start having a larger breakfast, and then slim fast for lunch... ill see how it goes anyway - I dont want to make it perment, just for a month or two.

MyOwnSaboteur
12-30-2006, 07:42 AM
Hi Wendy and crew,

It's Monica, who is now 20 weeks pregnant and has put on a ton of weight :o , I have really let myself go :( . Sooooooo I figured, why not come here for support so the second part of my pregancy might be healthier with less weight gain.

I started my weightloss at 206 and got down to 164 before the suprise pregnancy and then everything went bad. Pop took the place of water and every bad craving had to be met. I guess I felt like all my hard work was going out the window,being pregnant I was going to get fat it was inescapable so why not enjoy it to the fullest. Well now I am tipping the scales at 194 and I am not a happy camper.

I probably won't be losing weight but I thought joining the game would help get me back on track with my water, healthy eating and walking on my treadmill. Hope you guys don't mind a pregnant woman on board :)

Bring on Jan 1st. I have all my fruits, veggies, rice, chicken etc, stocked up and ready for consumption (sp?).

Monica

Wide in Winnipeg
12-30-2006, 12:34 PM
Monica!!! Why didn't you tell us!!!! I'm so excited for you! Yippee!! We are having a baby!! LOL!
Of course you are welcome here!It's more for support than competetivness anyway!Although when I'm doing well I tend to compete! LOL!
Courtnie~there was a girl I knew awhile back that did the slim fast everyday for lunch and she had great results!You are doing great with your weightloss!
Today I'm just looking after my sick kid, he is even telling me he's not feeling well so we are going to cuddle on the couch and do nothing.I sure hope he feels better tomorrow!
Have a great day everyone!

hsmomx2
12-30-2006, 02:09 PM
Hi, I'm Jennifer or hsmomx2! I'm new to the board. Beat the Bulge sounds like fun. Can I join?

Wide in Winnipeg
12-30-2006, 02:52 PM
Jennifer! Absolutly!
Cant wait to get to know everybody!!!!

ArtsyGirl
12-30-2006, 04:20 PM
Hi gals-just checking in. My diet has been horrible, and lots of calories have been taking the form of alcohol. Tonight is Tequila and game night so I'm just putting off being good until the 2nd. I'm gonna have to try Wendy's suggestion.

Anyways...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (Just in case I dont get back til then)

Welcome to all the new people. Cant wait to learn more about ya.

Wide in Winnipeg
12-30-2006, 11:59 PM
Everyone getting excited? I am!!!!!

MyOwnSaboteur
12-31-2006, 08:34 AM
Hi Wendy,

Having a hard time mustering excitement as I have 4 sick kids right now and am not feeling too hot myself with congestion and sore throat. However this will not deter me or reduce my efforts tomorrow. I will still walk that treadmill even if I have to blow my nose every two minutes!!!!

I think I will feel real excitement once everyone is healthy again!!

See ya tomorrow.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :)

canadian mom
12-31-2006, 01:18 PM
I am excited to get back on track, even thi=ough this week will be stressful. My sister is pregnant but it may be an etopic pregnacy, this is her first.

sotypical
12-31-2006, 01:25 PM
i just ate more chocolate almonds, grrrrr

Wide in Winnipeg
12-31-2006, 03:50 PM
LOL! Courtnie, they are addicting! Eat the rest today and start fresh tomorrow! LOL!!!
Monica~ Take it easy! Don't over do it!
CM~ Oh I hope not!! I had that years ago and I was hemmoraging, almost died, I hope everything works out for her!

Wide in Winnipeg
12-31-2006, 05:13 PM
Ok, I have PM'ed all the New players!!
I'll get the threads going for the new game now and then I'm MIA till tomorrow!!!
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j53/WJMc/1.gif