Old 12-10-2006, 06:46 AM   #1  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default 30-Something's: Sunday 12/10

Morning! anyone? Just thought I'd drop in and start the new thread. Make it a great day everyone!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:15 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8"

WOW! This is as quiet as I have ever seen this place. I know that we are all busy with holiday stuff, but it is still shocking to see so few messages over the past week.

Took Alex back to the Dr on Fri, he is keeping him on the nebulizer for 1 more week, keeping the Zyrtec and put him on Singulair. He says we will do both for a month or so, then stop the Zyrtec if all is going well with Singulair. He also recommended that Alex get a Flu shot, which alex was not happy about at all, but it needed to be done.

Well, not much else going on, just christmas shopping yesterday and today I get to clean house, YUK!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Darcy
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:05 PM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Been busy here today. Decided we would get our arses in gear before lunch for once. Went to Wal-Mart, then BJ's and home. DH suggested Fuddy's for lunch, but I was at the end of my rope at that point, so we hit BK. No, I'm not making good choices lately. I haven't even weighed in in probably a month. I'll try harder this week.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 05:03 PM   #4  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i didn't weigh today....but the only "stress" i have left right now is christmas shopping......the party was fun, i had a good time and yes I do have a photo of the dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i just gotta remember how to post it. gotta upload it to photobucket first though
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 05:40 PM   #5  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Last edited by Holyteror; 12-10-2006 at 05:52 PM.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:12 PM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Holy, what a beautiful dress.

Lauren, whats Fuddys? I dont think we have that around here. Unless it's Fudruckers and the closest one that I know of is in Cleveland (2 1/2 hours away).

I have not been doing good either. plus to top it off AF has hit. At least she didn't visit at Christmas time.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:36 PM   #7  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Holy, that dress is gorgeous!!

Lisa, yes, Fuddy's is Fuddruckers!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:50 PM   #8  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

thanks
i still need to go to shopping tonight, it will be late, but i need to pick up a couple of things since i won't have time tomorrow. right after work I'm taking a card making class til 6, then i have a rehearsal for our christmas show. I still need to do some christmas shopping, i don't even have a tree yet. The closer it gets, the less and less I want to be involved with christmas.

Maybe i'm just having a crappy day. I just finished eating dinner so hopefully I'll just stay full on that and my water. Holidays will go much smoother I guess if I can concentrate on my exercise and weight loss instead of worrying about happy holiday stuff.

Yes it's official, just a bad day. I hope my week doesn't go like this evening has.