Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2001, 08:07 AM   #1  
Working My Way Happy!

Default Show Your Support!

Hi All,

Me and christie were talking yesterday about the terrible situation that suzanne is in that runs these boards.

I know we have so many people that view and use this board. I know that if it weren't for this board then I would be lost and I wouldn't have made so many great friends. You are all great.

But the truth is that she needs help financially. I know how easy it is for us to say we don't have the money to help. But with 14,800 members imagine if we all just gave .50 a month that would be $7,400.00 to support this board. There may come a time very soon that this board won't be here. I never really read the articles about the girls that started this and never gave it a thought that they were using their own hard earned money to pay for this site. I always thought that they got help from outside sources. Well this is not the case. Suzanne has supported this board and spent all her time watching and managing it with her own funds and she is running out of money. Especially with the rising costs to handle all the new members.

I know that many of you viewed the post that called for help.

Why not do our part and give just .50 or a dollar a month to keep this board. Maybe then we won't lose our home away from home. I know I couldn't do without this board. I get more support here then I do from my own chapter here in NY. Isn't it worth to you .50 a month to be able to get the support you need to get where you are going.

I know we can all afford .50 a month. I never have any money and we live paycheck to paycheck like you all do. But I know that you can find .50 a month to give up to such a great cause. Where would you be right now without the support of this board? Think about it. Don't just pass this by. If you really care about the boards and you use them then you should help support them. Otherwise we won't have them for long.

Thanks for listening,

Sherri
Closed Thread