Old 12-05-2006, 04:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 152/142/125

Height: 5'4

Default I Give In

I plateaued at 142 and stayed there for about 2 weeks and yesterday I find that I weigh 141 lbs. I was glad that the scale shifted a little but guess what I did today? I went nuts! I am supposed to have 3 starches only but I tripled that..........had no protein, tripled my LA Lites serving per day and uped my coffee intake to 4 cups!.........

Why oh why did I do that? While the scale didn't budge for 2 weeks I was POP and finally when I lost one lousy pound I celebrated like there was no tomorrow by ruining it all!! I probably gained 5 pounds because of those damn LA LITES.

Besides doubling my water intake what should I do to get back on plan? I totally let myself down!........I also find that breastfeeding drives my ravings for carbs and chocolate out of control.

Please advice!!
Julia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:23 PM   #2  
I want a smaller wardrobe

S/C/G: 195.2/151/144

I can totally understand. As soon as I get to my lowest weight I sabatoge myself. I've had occasions just like yours--heck I just had one last night! I decided I wanted sunflower seeds and raisins and I didn't measure my portions so today I am severely cutting my food intake to "make up" for my bad choices. I know I should've just started fresh this morning when I woke up but since I'm not very hungry today I am just going to eat very lightly. In October I was at my lightest weight at 151 and I ended up going up to 160.5 before I got back on track last week. I am now 155 and struggle everyday to stay on track. I'm sorry I don't have any helpful advice but do know that you are not alone . I will be checking this post for whatever advice others can give.
merem is offline   Reply With Quote