100 lb. Club - I wanna stay fat because.....

Pages : [1] 2 3

View Full Version : I wanna stay fat because.....

rockinrobin
12-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Ladies I found the funniest thread over at the Atkins forum. Instead of listing all the reasons why we want to lose weight it lists the reasons why you want to stay fat. In a sarcastic kind of a funny way. I thought we could use a little humor in our daily struggles, I hope you'll join me. We can keep adding to it when something pops in our heads. So I'll get it started.

I wanna stay fat because I love being terrified that I will break somebody's outdoor furniture.

I wanna stay fat because I love having only 3 stores to shop from and then greatly overpaying for my purchases.

I wanna stay fat because I love weighing more then my husband.

I wanna stay fat because I love going to the movies and having to get an end seat so that I have as much room as possible.

I wanna stay fat because it's so much fun not being able to climb a flight of stairs without fear of passing out.

I wanna stay fat because I'm thrilled that my underwear is jumbo sized, I mean who wants to wear itty, bitty underwear anyway? Certainly not Britney Spears.

That's it for now. But I'll be back.

DramaQueenLucy
12-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Oh what fun......

I want to stay because I love getting on the plan and asking for the seatbelt extender.
I want to stay fat so I don't have to push the recliner back it will just fall like that do to my weight.
I want to stay fat so I don't have to worry about fashion and just pick what fits.

nicolen
12-03-2006, 04:12 PM
I wanna stay fat cause Grandma bras are just so gorgeous.

I wanna stay fat cause I don't really need to be comfortable when I tie my shoelaces.

Michelle
12-03-2006, 04:14 PM
LOL

lilybelle
12-03-2006, 04:15 PM
I loved being fat, because when I put my bra on I had 4 boobs.

Cheryl14
12-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Love this!

Here goes:

I wanna stay fat because:

1) I LOVE the sound of the toilet seat C-R-A-C-K-I-N-G!!!

2) I can take up more space on this planet!

3) Rolls of fat are INTERESTING and CREATIVE!

4) I can make a bigger splash into the pool than the skinny people can!

5) I don't have to worry about having so many clothing choices, so I can actually SAVE money!

6) Slim ankles are overrated!

7) Who wants to be able to wear a watch anyway?

8) If there is another Ice Age I will survive REALLY WELL!

9) I enjoy being ignored!

10) I like it when people say, "You have SUCH a pretty face!"

Cheryl:?: :( :?:

RememberHowToSmile
12-03-2006, 05:46 PM
This thread really made me laugh. Great idea Robin.

I want to stay fat becuase:

*I don't like wearing seatbelts on airplans (and am too embarassed to ask for the extender).
*I like having to have the arm up between seats on a plan so that I can fit.
*I like people saying I have a great personality.
*I like people telling me that I'm really smart.
*Stairs are very overrated.
*I can buy a thinner winter coat becuase I have more insulation.
*I can keep the heat lower in my apartment because I have more insulation.
*If I fall it hurts less because I have more padding.

(And on a side not I am really excited to fly in 3 weeks becuase I think the seatbelt will fit and I wont have to have the arm up between me and my sis. I think she will be very suprised!)

colneen
12-03-2006, 06:37 PM
I wanna stay fat because I love it when little kids ask me if I'm pregnant!!

Lifeguard
12-03-2006, 06:48 PM
This is a good one - good idea starting one over here.

- I want to be fat because I love taking a chance of injury every time I sit in a lawn chair.

- I want to be fat because I love the feeling of being shoehorned into a seat at Senator's games.

- I want to be fat because I like sweating profusely at the hint of exertion.

Eiluj
12-03-2006, 07:18 PM
I wanna stay fat so I can still look like an overstuffed sausage in my high school sweatpants.

I wanna stay fat so my threats of sitting on my nieces and nephews carries more (ack, what a pun) weight. :D

Penney
12-03-2006, 07:29 PM
:D You are all hysterical!!! LMAO :lol:

House_of_Mirth
12-03-2006, 08:11 PM
I want to stay fat because I love panting while shaving my legs.
I want to stay fat because I love having a wider waist than my six foot tall father.
For that matter I want to stay fat because I love having no defined waist at all.
I want to stay fat because stretch marks are the new tan lines.

melsfolly
12-03-2006, 08:32 PM
I want to stay fat because there is no bigger high than successfully maneuvering my overweight body through a crowded restaurant or shop. It’s like a living maze puzzle and I love puzzles!!!

rockinrobin
12-03-2006, 09:26 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh my gosh these are sooo funny. And yet oh so motivating. Keep em coming, keep em coming.

I wanna stay fat just in case the mall calls me that they need someone to replace their Santa Claus.

I wanna stay fat because I love taking up a seat and a half on public transportation and that oh so wonderful sense of humiliation that comes along with it.

I wanna stay fat so that when George Clooney comes knocking at my door he won't be tempted to seduce me, therefore saving me from an adulturous affair and wrecking my 21 year marriage.

Goddess Jessica
12-03-2006, 09:43 PM
I wanna stay fat so that people can describe me easily - using words like "heavy-set," "chubby," "chunky" and "plump" as the FIRST word to describe me.

I wanna stay fat because I love when people underestimate me! Of course I can't dance, swim, or bike - I'm fat!

jtammy
12-03-2006, 10:24 PM
I want to stay fat because it's so much fun looking for the biggest size on the rack, and still wondering if it's going to fit.

I love asking the flight attendant for an extender. It's really fun when she comes swinging it down the row and whirls it out for the world to see.

I want to stay fat because I love living dangerously by not wearing a seat belt that won't fit.

Nalynn
12-04-2006, 02:51 AM
I want to stay fat because two chins are always better than one!

I want to stay fat because I LOVE that swish sound that your inner thighs make when you wear corduroys (sp?)

I want to stay fat because back cleavage is sexy.

I want to stay fat because I can almost take flight if I flap my arms fast enough.

I want to stay fat because I'm the one that boosts all my skinny friends' egos.

and last but not least..... I want to stay fat because I don't have dimples on my face, so I figure I might as well have them on my butt!!

Thanks for the thread.... it's made me laugh.....

CLCSC145
12-04-2006, 02:52 AM
I want to stay fat because health scares keep my life exciting!

I want to stay fat because who wants to sit at a booth in a restaurant?!

I want to stay fat because I hear shapeless clothes are all the rage this winter.

I want to stay fat because I like a little mystery in my day (Will I be able to get off that extra low couch? Will I fit through that turnstile? What piece of my wardrobe will be joining most of my clothes in the "will fit again someday" section of the closet?)

I want to stay fat because I've been this way so long, I'm really getting the hang of it!

retep
12-04-2006, 01:09 PM
I want to stay fat because I love the looks people give me in a restaurant, like I don't deserve to eat!

I want to stay fat because I don't really need to see my feet to know they're there!

I want to stay fat because I love standing behind everyone in pictures!

famograham
12-04-2006, 02:38 PM
I want to stay fat because I LOVE that swish sound that your inner thighs make when you wear corduroys (sp?)

LOLOL :lol:

I wanna stay fat because MY legs make that sound WITHOUT wearing cords, or any pants at all!:barf:

Linda

kittymuse
12-04-2006, 03:00 PM
I want to stay fat because I love squeezing myself into "shaping" undergarments to try to look normal.

I want to stay fat because I love not being able to find pants that fit.

I want to stay fat because I love the pain in my knees. It reminds me I'm alive!

I want to stay fat because I love worrying if I'm disturbing my downstairs neighbors when I walk in my apartment.

I want to stay fat because I enjoy being fatter than my fiance (who is 4" taller).

I want to stay fat because I enjoy being the fattest person in the room.

Angel33
12-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Just had to say thanks for the laughs.:rofl: I really needed that.

I love the comments about the cords. I was telling a girl at work that I don't wear cords because I don't want to start a fire.

I want to stay fat because I like not knowing if I have a belly button or not.

I want to stay fat because I like having to grab onto the furniture so that I can get up from the floor if I sit there too long.

Nalynn
12-04-2006, 04:09 PM
I want to stay fat because I love squeezing myself into "shaping" undergarments to try to look normal.

That is a great one!! Skinny people worry about what their husbands will think of them without makeup on..... fat people think about what their husbands will think of them without their body shapers on!!

What motivation!

jmacway
12-04-2006, 06:06 PM
I want to stay fat to help save water in the bathtub. More of me in the tub uses less water to fill the tub. When I take a bath I like it hot as I can stand it and as full as I can get it.

kittymuse
12-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Oooh... I've got another one.

I want to stay fat because I love the "sock line" I have on my ankles after I take off my socks.

hoodj0080
12-04-2006, 06:53 PM
I wanna stay fat because I like wearing out the shocks in my car.
I wanna stay fat because baggy spandex clothes are overrated.
I wanna stay fat because I like getting stuck in dressing rooms with a dress stuck over my head. (yes, that happened to me!)
I wanna stay fat because I like the nervous looks people get when they see me at a buffet.

hoodj0080
12-04-2006, 06:54 PM
Oo oh, one more:
I wanna stay fat because I love panty hose that doesn't fit. It really thrills me when the crotch won't go higher than my knees and I'm worried I'll fall over.

RememberHowToSmile
12-04-2006, 08:51 PM
I though of some more. Also I NEVER realized how many other people had the same problems with flying and seatbelts as I do. Wow. I’m actually excited to see the shocked look on my sisters face when we fly this winter and I don’t have to put the arm rest between us up because I can fit into the seat and that I can comfortable put my own seatbelt on without an extender! (Or at least that is what I am hoping for)

* I like being fat because then people don’t ask me or assume I had weightloss surgery. (Not that I’m apposed to other people getting the surgery but it bothers me that people only assume I can loose weight though surgery.)
* I wanna stay fat because I like the looks I get from waiters/waitress. If I order a burger and fries then the that’s why you’re fat look and if I order a salad with fat free dressing the who are you trying to fool look.
* I wanna stay fat because I like struggling to put seatbelts on in the car.
* I wanna stay fat because I like everyone assuming any health problems I have are a direct result of my obesity.
* I wanna stay fat because I enjoy going to three stores to try and find a winter coat and then just settling on whatever fits.
* I wanna stay fat because I enjoy paying extra money for clothing.

CLCSC145
12-04-2006, 09:18 PM
* I wanna stay fat because I like the looks I get from waiters/waitress. ...if I order a salad with fat free dressing the who are you trying to fool look.

I feel that too. I wonder how much is my own embarrassment of ordering healthy foods at my size, rather than them giving me a look ("projecting" in psycho-speak). I think I don't want people to know I'm trying. Yet again. I get the same urge to hide when I'm buying a load of healthy stuff at the market or excercising in public. I imagine they're thinking, "Honey, whatever you're doing, it ain't working." I SOOO need to stop worrying about what other people think. It's dumb and the rational side of me says that they don't care!

Eiluj
12-04-2006, 09:23 PM
I wanna stay fat because if I get caught in a blizzard, I'll need the fuel to keep my alive.

I wanna stay fat because it's so flattering to get a sweater for Christmas that's even bigger than I am. "Gee, honey, I thought you were a size frillion."

lilybelle
12-04-2006, 09:26 PM
I loved being fat because my 47 inch waist was so sexy.
I loved to hear the sexy grunt when I would sit on my husbands lap.
I loved that getting into a pair of jeans was exercise in itself.
I loved wearing granny panties and long flannel gowns.
I loved that my wardrobe had so few of clothes to choose from.
I especially loved to run into my DH's ex-wife when she had lost 100 lbs. and I was almost 100 lbs. overweight.
I loved going to my son's high school football games and me beiing sweating worse than the players.
I loved having other people stare at my plate when we went out to eat.

Celesteral
12-04-2006, 09:44 PM
I love being fat because it's fun to guess at where my 'bikini line' is when shaving due to the fact that I haven't seen it in 8 years.

I love being fat because having shorts that ride up in public is super sexy!

I love being fat because it's great to hear the GYN say "You really should lose weight." while in the middle of the dreaded exam. :o

I love being fat because I would have never found these message boards and all you super cool people if I were skinny!!! :D

rockinrobin
12-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Never mind why I love being fat, I LOVE all of you. It is amazing that I can relate to EVERY SINGLE THING THAT WAS WRITTEN HERE, EVERY SINGLE THING. And I had totally given up on flying that's how petrified I was of the dreaded seat belt extender and not fitting into that teeny tiny seat. It's been about 12 or 13 years since I've flown. But maybe, just maybe one day soon.........

I love being fat cause hey what gal wouldn't love being the same weight as professional athletes, think NFL linebackers, NBA centers.

I love being fat so that my husband can sleep at night knowing that his wife will always be faithful.

I love being fat so that when a wedding invitation comes I don't need to worry about buying something new and spending a lot of money.

I love being fat for that oh so special look I get when I go to get my haircut and the girl wonders how she's gonna hoist me up in the chair.

I love being fat cause hey who needs a pair of sexy knee-high boots anyway.

I wanna stay fat because when all my friends are talking about going clothes shopping I actually like feeling like I wanna curl up and die.

I wanna stay fat because I love hearing, "but you don't seem to eat that much"

I wanna stay fat because when the streets are icy I love being terrified that I will slip and fall and G-d forbid break something, that 6 men will have to lift me up. 6 professional athletes that is (see above, you know the NFL linemen and the NBA centers).

House_of_Mirth
12-04-2006, 10:35 PM
I love being fat because I would have never found these message boards and all you super cool people if I were skinny!!! :D

That's actually a really good point...as I've thought about it I've realized that while I miss out on alot being fat there are actually a few things that have been if not positive then not totally negative about it....Like all of You!

of course as long as I have you all already...Id like to someday see my bikini line...maybe have someone else see it too.

Lifeguard
12-05-2006, 01:03 AM
OK these are fantastic!!!

I have been seriously disturbing my dog's sleep while I keep bursting out in laughter!!!!

-I like being fat because my belly takes away from the enormity of my bustline.

-I wanna stay fat because I love sitting naked in a changeroom crying.

-I like being fat because I love the looks of fear from the salesgirls when I go into regular sized clothing stores. Or better yet when they pretend like they don't see you squeezing between the racks. (I sometimes walk through stores as motivation)

sept15lija
12-05-2006, 09:49 AM
These are all so awesome!! I resonate with all of them.

I wanna stay fat because when the streets are icy I love being terrified that I will slip and fall and G-d forbid break something, that 6 men will have to lift me up. 6 professional athletes that is (see above, you know the NFL linemen and the NBA centers).

:D I used to tell DH when we went hiking that if I fell and broke an ankle he'd have to leave me behind to die because there was NO WAY he was getting me out of there!!

I wanna stay fat because I love having little kids tell me I'm really huge!

I wanna stay fat because I love not being able to sit on the floor for more than five minutes to play with my nieces and my friend's DD's and DS's.

I wanna stay fat because I love picking out clothes with an "X" after the size number.

I wanna stay fat because I love not fitting comfortably in the passenger seat of my DH's car.

I wanna stay fat because I love having my fat overlap on other people on airplanes.

Thanks for this Robin, very therapeutic! :hug:

KnitALisa
12-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Best. Thread. Ever. :rofl:

I wanna stay fat because I'm hard to kidnap!! Ain't nobody grabbing my fat butt off the street and stuffing it into a van.

I love being fat, because chub-rub is my favorite feeling.

I love being fat, because being single is AWESOME. Ditto to having 0 confidence to flirt with men. Ditto always being the third wheel. Ditto being told you should lower your standards.

I wanna stay fat because stretch marks are HOT. Seriously, they're the new body art.

I want to stay fat because I like a little mystery in my day (Will I be able to get off that extra low couch? Will I fit through that turnstile? What piece of my wardrobe will be joining most of my clothes in the "will fit again someday" section of the closet?)
BWAHAHA!!! Seriously coffee just went everywhere! :lol3:

ChocLabLover
12-05-2006, 10:38 AM
These are great!

I love being fat so that the only shoes I buy are slip on shoes so I won't have to try and move my belly out of the way to put on shoes.

I love being fat when I go to a play/movies because I LOVE the feeling of my hip/thighs rubbing up against a stranger when we are sitting in the seats :o

I love being fat because I love going shopping for clothes that were cut from the same pattern as my two man tent.

srmb60
12-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Fashion is sooo expensive and always changing!
Sweats are timeless ... and cheap!

2frustrated
12-05-2006, 10:50 AM
I love dwarfing my school friends in all prom photos

It's fashionable to look like a whale in taffeta...

kittymuse
12-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Lisa, you should NOT lower your standards! I want to hunt down whoever said that to you!

Rockinrobin, I hear you on the boots.

I love being fat because my calves are too big for even the "plus calf" boots. I save money because I can never find a pair of boots that fits.

Calejo
12-05-2006, 01:47 PM
I love being fat so I can make up new words like "bomach" to describe the solo mound of fat that make up my boobs and stomach.

I love being fat b/c that automatically makes me the "jolly one".

I love being fat so that my skinny friends look even better and do not feel threatened by me at all.

I love being fat so that when guys approach me, they look me in the eyes to avoid looking at my body.

zoritsa
12-05-2006, 02:28 PM
I wanna stay fat because being intimate with my husband is so much more adventuresome,and looking in the full length mirror and seeing all that flab is so hot!

I wanna stay fat so I don't have to go snow skiing and have some teeny instructor try to pick me up from off the ground when I fall.

I wanna stay fat so no one bothers me when I'm looking for a certain item in a store and can't find it anywhere.

I love being fat and not having a spot for my son to sit on my lap when he needs to be comforted.

Lifeguard
12-05-2006, 07:45 PM
:D I used to tell DH when we went hiking that if I fell and broke an ankle he'd have to leave me behind to die because there was NO WAY he was getting me out of there!!

I can totally relate to this. I bring my girl guides out backpacking or canoeing regularly & it is a real concern to me that I absolutely do not get injured. It would be mortifying & potentially dangerous!

KnitALisa
12-05-2006, 09:17 PM
Kittymuse: Aww, thanks! Don't worry, I gave her a good whatfor on that. It's like, so I should date men I don't like or find attractive? How is that fair to me? Or to them for that matter!

I love being fat because realizing that ONE of your thighs is bigger than Marilyn Monroe's waist is super flattering!!

hoodj0080
12-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Calejo, I love the word bomach!
I wanna stay fat because I think having your boobs overflow a Grandma bra is HOT!

RememberHowToSmile
12-06-2006, 08:30 PM
I just wanted to say this thread has made me realize that my insecurities are not just my own, that many other people share them, they are not unfounded, they are not unreasonable, they are life.

Here is a couple more that I just thought of.

* I wanna stay fat because I like not being able to take baths in normal size tubs. (Who doesn’t want a whirlpool bathtub).
* I like being fat because the relationships I build are more meaningful. It is just an assumption, but, I believe the people who I become friends with or enter into relationships with are doing so not because of how I look but instead who I am.
* I like being fat because I’ve learned to have more self-confidence then a thin person and not let my appearance stop me.
* I like being fat because I take greater pride in the accomplishments I make. (It’s a lot more remarkable when a 270 pound person hikes a mountain 20k rather then a 125 pound person)
* I like being fat because I now know more about nutrition then any of my thin friends.

cantforgetthis
12-07-2006, 02:12 AM
OMG!!! I think i'm going to pee my pants here! :rofl:

~I wanna stay fat so I can single handedly keep Haagen Daz in business.
~I wanna stay fat because I love that feeling that everyone in the grocery store is watching what I buy!
~I wanna stay fat because I love walking into a class room and having everyone watch as I squeeze myself into one of those chair/desk thingys.
~I wanna stay fat because I love it when a guy wants to go out with me because my most interesting feature is my toes! Isn't he just SO special?
~I wanna stay fat, because I don't have the money to buy a new car any way, let alone have to see if I can fit behind the wheel!
~I love being fat because if i'm ever in a fire, I'll probably put that poor, tired, overworked fireman on workmans comp!
~I love being fat so my cat can knead my stomach with his paws!

cantforgetthis
12-07-2006, 02:18 AM
Oh yeah, and I love being fat because people will treat me different when i'm skinny! Ewww...

rockinrobin
12-07-2006, 08:27 AM
Well I see that some of us here can relate to the safety issue. I'm always worried that G-d forbid in an emergency, they'll leave the fat girl behind. But here's a true story that happened to me and is actually not so humorous, and it was one of the things that propelled me to start thinking about seriously losing this tonnage of mine.

I wanna stay fat because I love the memory of the day AFTER that horrible, horrible day 9/11/01 and I was shopping in a mall with my 3 daughters, who were given the day off for some reason. There was a bomb scare announced over the loud speaker and we were told to get out. I just loved it when I was practically trampled to death because I moved so slowly going down the stairs. People were not kind and helpful, they were scared, inpatient and mean. And I'm not sure if I even blame them. And I loved seeing my kids terrified that their mom was practically helpless to do anything about it and that never mind the bomb , these people were going to kill me. Moving right along...

I wanna stay fat because when I go to a comedy club I love, love, love being terrified that I will be the comic's target. Just as bad as when he starts picking on some other fat chick. (This is appropos cause this Saturday night I will be going to a comedy club)

I wanna stay fat because this way my kids will always have something comfy to rest their heads on.

I wanna stay fat because I wanna show people that black clothing really can be worn in the summertime, day after day, after day.

I wanna stay fat because then I can keep up my streak of having all but a handful of pictures of me over the last decade.

I wanna stay fat because I love supporting the elastic industry.

I wanna stay fat because I love having calves bigger then most people thighs.

zoritsa
12-07-2006, 10:30 AM
I wanna stay fat because I love having calves bigger then most people thighs.And here I thought I was the only one who wanted to stay fat for this reason.Cute knee high boots....neh,not for me :p

I love being fat because I just love watching the look on the pencil thin pilates instructors face when I can actually do the exercises with no problems.(She showed me though and made me do the advanced ones after that :dz: )

sept15lija
12-07-2006, 10:42 AM
Wow Robin how scary! The safety issues are very real, I think. My DH would always says he would get me out of a potentially dangerous situation, somehow, but practically speaking, moving a 280 lb person (my highest) just ain't gonna happen without a lot of help! I mean, he's a strong guy, but come on! I think about the poor firemen too if I ever had to be saved...hmmm...maybe this is why I wanted a bungalow, subconsciously I wanted to be able to climb out a window if I had to!

Lifeguard - When I go camping I too am VERY careful I don't get hurt! So much so I go even slower on hikes that I need to....driving everyone crazy but they aren't thinking about the consequences if Liz twists an ankle!

I thought of a few more...

I wanna stay fat because I love shopping with my 130 lb sisters and watch them try on size 6's and 8's while I try to look interested at looking at clothes that wouldn't even fit one of my legs.

I wanna stay fat because I love getting winded walking with my boss to an off-site meeting we have and trying to pretend I'm JUST fine!

I wanna stay fat because I love having to come up with excuses not to go into the hot tub at our company Christmas party.

FaeReverie
12-07-2006, 11:10 AM
You guys are amazing! *giggles* I have to add some of my own...

I love being fat, because:
- it's great to feel intimidated by thin people.
- I like the feeling of not being able to breathe while I eat
- When my boyfriend talks about how fast he can run, or how many pushups/situps he can do, it helps his ego to say "Well I can do maybe two..."
- Bah at health risks! Both my parents, my sister, my grandfather, my uncle... all are diabetics. I don't want to be left out!
- When people tick me off, I can attempt to squish them... and no one can blame me for it, because I take up a lot of room! It was an accident, I swear!
- And my personal favorite.. I love doing musical community theater, and it's a wonderful feeling that people less talented than I am will get lead roles, while I get to sing in the chorus, because their small hips make them look the part. Who needs to challenge themselves? (And on the same lines, it's wonderful to not be sure if the directors who have cast me did it because I really was good, or because they were all friends with my father, who's done theater for most of my life)

Lilion
12-07-2006, 12:16 PM
I totally love this thread! My favorites so far:

I wanna stay fat because I'm hard to kidnap!! Ain't nobody grabbing my fat butt off the street and stuffing it into a van. :rofl:

I wanna stay fat because being intimate with my husband is so much more adventuresome, Oh Yeah! I love how he takes my breath away - Just going up the stairs to the bedroom! :o

I love being fat because realizing that ONE of your thighs is bigger than Marilyn Monroe's waist is super flattering!! Hmmm, yeah. I remember when I realized one of mine was bigger than my best friends waist. :(

I wanna stay fat so that when George Clooney comes knocking at my door he won't be tempted to seduce me, therefore saving me from an adulturous affair and wrecking my 21 year marriage. :lol3:

Here's a few more:

I want to stay fat because I like getting more for my money at the All-You-Can-Eat Buffet!

I want to stay fat because I do medieval costuming, and I don't need a bum-roll and hoop skirt to make my Elizabethan gowns have big, full skirts!

I want to stay fat because I'm greedy and I don't want to have to share that two-person jacuzzi tub with my husband when we go on a romantic vacation.

I want to stay fat because I NEVER want to be swept off my feet and carried off like Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind - unless it's Superman doing the lifting.

Oh! And I want to stay fat because trucker tan is SO sexy. Of course, no one but me will ever know that, since every shirt I own has sleeves to at least the elbow.

NESunshine
12-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey Ladies,
I've been catching up reading all of these...OMG! I can't take it...this is so funny. I just have to add some....

OK so here goes...

I want to stay fat because I love only going to the beach at night when the only skin i need to show is my hands & feet.

I want to stay fat because of my favorite (made up) body part...the thutt....otherwise known as the area where thigh meets butt that is rediculously difficult to tone!

I want to stay fat because I love not having anyone....especially attractive men...bother me all night and I love that they constantly hit on my thin friends.

I want to stay fat because I love to be told what I pretty face, nice hair, nice eyes I have.... I mean who really wants to be the girl with the nice stems!

I want to stay fat because I love living in fear of the train during rush hour. Those of you who have been to Boston and have been on the green line train will know that it is more like a trolley than a subway and it takes really hard turns. I love being the fat girl in heels who takes a digger into the crowd on one of those sharp turns!

I want to stay fat because I really love to wear long pants all summer long and never own a pair of shorts....except for the ones that get worn under any and all dresses and skirts I own to suck it in, smooth it out and avoid any chub rub at all costs!

Well thats it for now but I'm sure I'll be back with more!

Cheers

KnitALisa
12-07-2006, 07:00 PM
I want to stay fat because I love not having anyone....especially attractive men...bother me all night and I love that they constantly hit on my thin friends.
Don't you just love being asked if your thin friends are single? Or being constantly suspicious that a guy is being nice to you so get closer to one of your friends?

I want to stay fat because I NEVER want to be swept off my feet and carried off like Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind - unless it's Superman doing the lifting.
Who would?! Really, I don't know a single female out there who wants to be swept up. We're very unromantic creatures, you know.

PNG 2
12-07-2006, 09:18 PM
oh...my *wipes tears* I haven't laughed like that in... I don't even know how long :cp: :rofl: Had to leave mid thread, but hubby had to drag me away kicking and screaming... ok... mine...

I want to stay fat because of the adorable way my youngest tries to lie to me: "No mommy, you're not F-A-T at all... I promise!" Or my Hubby: "What fat rolls, I don't see no stinkin' rolls... just supermodel!" Gimmie a break :blah:

I want to stay fat because I LOVE the moments I share in stores with skinny teeny boppers who look at me in horror, thinking it could never be them...

I REALLY want to stay fat so I can look more ridiculous than the average parent at PTC when I sit in the tiny first grader chair to talk to the teacher.

I want to stay fat because I LOVELOVELOVE the little desk chair arm shaped ridges in my thighs... some people get pierced, I'm forcing my fat into new and interesting shapes.

Oh man, I had more before I got dragged off to the store... now I've lost them *pout*

Eiluj
12-07-2006, 10:18 PM
some people get pierced, I'm forcing my fat into new and interesting shapes.

HA! Most of the thread had me giggling, but this one nearly caused a spit take. :D

Mom2QJandT
12-09-2006, 07:06 AM
I have to say that I like the one about staying fat so that if you order a burger and fries they look at you like, "Duh, this is why you're fat lady" and if you order a salad you get the "Who do you think you're fooling?" look

Here are a couple of mine:

I want to stay fat because I love the feeling of wondering if every guy that hits on me is just doing so because he assumes the fat chick is easy (and even more - - the look I get when I have the AUDACITY to turn them down flat).

I want to stay fat because I love eating in the car and avoiding pulling up to where the car next to me can see that I am eating.

lilybelle
12-10-2006, 06:03 PM
I loved being fat because that sunken in spot on the couch fit my butt just perfectly.

GirlyGirlSebas
12-12-2006, 10:05 PM
I just love this thread!

I love being fat because the sales clerks leave me alone.
I love being fat because I can leave the house without makeup...nobody makes eye contact anyways.
I love being fat because my husband doesnt bug me for ......well, you get the point :)
I love being fat because I don't have to plan my menus or get to the gym everyday.
I love being fat because I can eat anything I want/anytime I want without worrying about calories.
I love being fat because I love it when I lose my thongs :0

emily445455
12-12-2006, 11:56 PM
I wanna stay fat because I just love trying to find the shoes I love in wides.

I wanna stay fat because I love standing in line for a rollercoaster for an hour and not being able to fit in the seat. (that one made me cry :( )

I wanna stay fat because I love being the one to always be accused of eating something of someone else's. (this just makes me mad, lol)

lol, thats all I could think of. Everyone else's were great though!!!!

Eiluj
12-13-2006, 12:28 AM
I wanna stay fat because I love standing in line for a rollercoaster for an hour and not being able to fit in the seat. (that one made me cry :( )

Oh, Emily! That almost started me crying. And then I started laughing because I was almost crying! :hug:

Julie

Nalynn
12-13-2006, 12:40 AM
I love being fat because I love it when I lose my thongs :0

Even better, how about when your granny panties turn into thongs! :rofl: It's so sad, but so true....

hotpepper1999
12-13-2006, 01:15 AM
I love being fat becasue I love telling the size 2 hostess in the restaurant I need to have a table instead of a booth

I love being fat because watching my husband and son riding rollercoasters without me is more enjoyable

I love being fat because I dont need to buy necklaces at the jewelry store (14 inch necklaes make me sick LOL)

I love being fat because old high school friends look at me like "what have you done to yourself?"

I am sure I can think of more...

rockinrobin
12-13-2006, 01:17 AM

Been there, done that. :(

RememberHowToSmile
12-13-2006, 02:37 AM
*I like being fat because I like only having to shave from my knees down (or better yet my Capri line down).
*I like being fat because thongs look really uncomfortable
*I like being fat because I like sitting at tables not booths
*I like being fat because I like people automatically giving me the front seat of the car (because it would be too difficult for me to climb in the back)
*I like being fat because I can out drink everyone the room (The high your weight the slower the alcohol process the slower you get intoxicated or at least that is what I was always told).

Lilion
12-13-2006, 10:18 AM

I hate roller coasters. I mean, I TRUELY HATE roller coasters.

But when I went to Six Flags this fall with my DH and DS and DS talked me onto the Screaming Eagle, I was SO PROUD that I fit into that seat - at least until I began to fear for my life! (And let me tell you, 20 lbs ago, I wouldn't have! And I would have cried too. It was TIGHT!)

emily445455
12-13-2006, 12:53 PM
Aw, thanks Julie, Robin, and Lilion. Oh well, being 280 lbs is over and will never be again!!! :D

I thought of another one:

I wanna stay fat because I love having to hold my breath when I bend over to tie my shoe or pick something up.

Lilion
12-13-2006, 03:04 PM
Oh! Got another one!

I don't mind if I stay fat because LADIES cross their legs at the ankle, not the knee! (Well, my Grandma would have agreed! :p )

Calejo
12-14-2006, 08:18 PM
Aw, thanks Julie, Robin, and Lilion. Oh well, being 280 lbs is over and will never be again!!! :D

I wanna stay fat because I love having to hold my breath when I bend over to tie my shoe or pick something up.

omg, I still do that sometimes out of sheer habit!

I like being fat because the lower belly roll provides a practical, yet unsightly awning for my "special place"

I like being fat for the sense of adventure that shaving my legs has given me... almost like a puzzle. "Did I move the fat out of the way well enough, did I get every spot?"

I like being fat for fluttering in my chest from doing such strenuous activities, such as getting out of my chair, or simply sitting there.

I like being fat because it is an important benchmark on my journey as a budding shut-in.

Ashley103
12-14-2006, 08:57 PM
omg - this is so therapeutic!

I wanna stay fat so the girl I baby-sit can say "You have a huge hiney"!

I wanna stay fat so I can pretend I really didn't want to ski when the ski boots won't fasten around my cankles. (calf/ankles)

I wanna stay fat so I won't ever have to buy a swimsuit again.

I wanna stay fat so the guy renting out canoes can look really worried when I approach.

Kokomo
12-15-2006, 07:50 AM
I wanna stay fat because I look so sexy in a swimsuit

I wanna stay fat because I love a purple fingers from tight rings

I wanna stay fat because I love having my wedding rings cut off

I wanna stay fat because I have a elevator all to myself. People say they will wait for the next one.

I wanna stay fat because I love hairy legs

I wanna stay fat because I love the apron stomach look.

I wanna stay fat because dropped food stays on my stomach and I can easily pick it up.

I wanna stay fat because I love my back hurting.

I wanna stay fat because I love getting on the doctor's scale

I wanna stay fat so I can flash people when my towel doesn't cover me at when changing out of my swimsuit at the pool

GirlyGirlSebas
12-15-2006, 09:55 AM
I wanna stay fat because I love a purple fingers from tight rings

I wanna stay fat because I love having my wedding rings cut off

I was so sad when I had to stop wearing my wedding rings about 6 months ago. The rings were just too tight and made my finger swell and throb. I cant wait until I can post an NSV for being able to wear my rings again.

Lilion
12-15-2006, 10:59 AM
I like being fat because the lower belly roll provides a practical, yet unsightly awning for my "special place".

OH! That one did it! :lol: ............ :rofl: ............... :lol3: I can't breathe!

Calejo
12-15-2006, 08:14 PM
I wanna stay fat so the girl I baby-sit can say "You have a huge hiney"!

LOL, my daughter was 4 when I asked her if she wouldn't mind just showering with me to save time (we were running late that day) and she said, "Sure! Even if your big butt will be in my way..." :dz: Oh the honesty of children. Sigh.

crazynette826
12-16-2006, 05:47 AM
I wanna stay fat because....

I love feeling like a contorsionist (sp?) everytime I shave my legs, paint my toenails, or scratch my back.

I don't need to see my toes to know that they're still there.

I need something soft for the babies to lay on.

high heels really aren't that cute.

I love getting winded walking up the stairs. It makes it feel more like a workout.

Lifeguard
12-16-2006, 05:18 PM
I want to stay fat because I love wearing slip on shoes so no one has to see me struggle to do up my shoes.

I want to stay fat because it makes putting on pantyhose such a challenging event!

GirlyGirlSebas
12-19-2006, 12:24 PM
LOL, my daughter was 4 when I asked her if she wouldn't mind just showering with me to save time (we were running late that day) and she said, "Sure! Even if your big butt will be in my way..." :dz: Oh the honesty of children. Sigh.

When my daughter was younger, she showered with me and always had a "nice" comment to make about my body. My favorite was when she told me my tummy was "moooshy" and my butt was "bumpy." When a little one tells you these things, you know they're true. No such thing as tact in their little minds.

wanna b thin
12-19-2006, 03:30 PM
Boy can I relate, but no one has said this one.

I want to stay fat because it takes me less time in the shower since there are parts of my body I can't reach, they don't need washed anyway.

Iwant to stay fat because I love shopping at the "Fat ladies" stores.

truelies
01-06-2007, 03:34 PM
(with this one, keep in mind that I am 19)
I want to stay fat so I can wear frumpy clothes, why would I ever want to wear the same cute clothes that everyone else my age can wear?

I want to stay fat because I love having the same ring size as my boyfriend!

I want to stay fat because riding on a roller coaster is too dangerous anyway.

GirlyGirlSebas
01-06-2007, 04:03 PM
(with this one, keep in mind that I am 19)
I want to stay fat so I can wear frumpy clothes, why would I ever want to wear the same cute clothes that everyone else my age can wear?

I'm 42, but I totally understand what you're saying! I dont want to wear muumuus or polyester in bright colors with huge flowers. I also want to be fashionable for my age.

truelies
01-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Oh I know, I just like to use my age as an excuse for being so vain. I know losing weight is about health too but for some reason appearance is out-weighing that right now.

I swear, if I ever get down to my goal weight.. I'm wearing a super short mini skirt ;)

melissalaurel
01-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Ooooh! I love this thread!!

I want to stay fat so that I can get pregnant and end up with gestational diabetes & high blood pressure.

I want to stay fat so I can be totally embarassed at my 10 year high school reunion this year.

I want to stay fat so that I can eat McDonalds anytime I want because after all I would miss the heartburn and abdominal craps I get after I eat it.

I want to stay fat so that my dh can barely get his arms around me.

I want to stay fat so that my shoulders and hips ache in the morning from my bed not having enough support for my fatness.

I want to stay fat so that my butt overhangs my mother's dining room chairs.

I want to stay fat so my neightbor who is my size, or larger, will keep saying how she is going to give me her fat clothes someday.

I want to say fat so my size 2 sister will keep asking how to gain weight and I will be able to show her.

CyberGypsy
01-06-2007, 05:41 PM
I want to stay fat, because i will wrinkle less!

KnitALisa
01-06-2007, 05:51 PM
I swear, if I ever get down to my goal weight.. I'm wearing a super short mini skirt ;)

When, WHEN you get down to your goal weight, you'll rock that mini! When I get down to mine, I'll rock one too!
I want to stay fat, because i will wrinkle less!
Absolutely! Fat is the natural Botox! ;)

cinderly
01-06-2007, 05:52 PM
This thread rocks! :D

I wanna stay fat because I really like choosing a gym based on the number of low traffic hours and not silly things like amenities or cost.

I wanna stay fat because I LOVE finally finding a cute outfit only to discover that the top is left in my size, but not the bottom.

I wanna stay fat because I like it when people are surprised that I'm smart and eloquent. Being judged keeps me humble.

I wanna stay fat because I LOVE the rush I get from trying to buy a pint of ice cream without anyone seeing it. (And the guilt for eating it -- that's a TOTAL bonus!)

I wanna stay fat because I like having people roll their eyes, snicker, or even make animal noises when I buy food.

I wanna stay fat because I save a lot of money by not trying new sports.

Cubb
01-06-2007, 06:28 PM
I want to stay fat because I love the way my rolls and stretch marks combine to make a nice tartan pattern. Tartan is the new 6-pack...am I right?

I want to stay fat because I love watching how awkward it is for skinny people to describe a 3rd party larger person while I am involved in the conversation.

Trazey34
01-06-2007, 10:20 PM
I wanna stay fat cuz I love NOT being asked to the beach with my friends

I wanna stay fat cuz driving around looking for a closer parking space is FUN

I wanna stay fat cuz rolls of fat over one's ELBOW is just plain HOT

I wanna stay fat cuz I hear the nurses on the CARDIAC WARD are really nice!

GirlyGirlSebas
01-06-2007, 10:25 PM
I wanna stay fat cuz I hear the nurses on the CARDIAC WARD are really nice!

:rofl: Oh no! This one made me laugh so hard!

shelby897
01-15-2007, 11:24 PM
I just ran across this and it's awesome! I can't wait to have the time to read them all!!

I love being fat because nothing is easier than trying to quitely explain to my 7 year old why I can't go on an amusement park ride with him (those darn bars don't seem to know how to find the space between one roll and the next!!)

I love clothes shopping with my skinny sister and having the clerks stare at me!

I absolutely love the cute little work out outfits thin woman wear -- I wonder if they would trade theirs for my oversized t-shirt and ugly men's sweats I have to wear?

I just love the look on my husband's face every time I lower myself into the car and cause it to shake like a tsunami!!!

Eiluj
01-15-2007, 11:40 PM
I wanna stay fat because it's so fun when people look at my very small sister then at me and say, "Oh, you two are related? I would never have guessed!" :D

Tiffany_Bracelet
01-15-2007, 11:52 PM
LOL @

I want to stay fat because stretch marks are the new tan lines.

Nancydream
01-16-2007, 12:05 AM
I can't believe someone else said this -- it's totally me!

"I want to stay fat because I love eating in the car and avoiding pulling up to where the car next to me can see that I am eating."

I want to be fat because then really thin women can say to me, "I'm so fat. I really need to lose a few pounds." These are the same genuine women who say to me, "Oh, stop saying that--you're not fat!" :sumo:

I want to be fat because I have two shelves that food falls on when I eat -- if one doesn't work, the other kicks in! I don't miss a crumb! :yes:

I want to be fat because men quickly avert their eyes if they see me notice they looked my way. God forbid I should ever think they might be attracted to someone like me. ;)

I want to be fat because I like feeling adrogynous. I'm some kind of a hybrid human being -- you can't tell what I am by my shape. :p

I want to be fat because when my co-workers decided on go-carting for our department outing, I said I didn't care for the sport, and I looked dignified, and no one suspected that I couldn't cram myself into one of those little vehicles. :cool:

I want to be fat because normal sized women look really tiny to me -- impossibly tiny. :?:

I want to be fat because being single is my goal in life. Relationships are overrated. :dizzy:

I want to be fat so that dumb, pimply guys at the grocery store bakery can say to me, "What can I get you, 5 lbs of brownies?" :mad:

I want to be fat because IT'S FUN!!!!

shelby897
01-16-2007, 12:09 AM
I just have to ask, I've noticed that quite a few of us have skinny sisters -- what kind of genetic freak of nature caused her to be thin and us so NOT???

Trazey34
01-16-2007, 12:18 AM
yah my OLDER sister is the thin hot one (although everyone says i'm prettier ha ha nah nah boobooo)

It's awesome when she introduces me as HER LITTLE SISTER especially when I'm 5 inches and 180 lbs MORE than her :o

Chunky Teacher
01-16-2007, 01:44 AM
I want to stay fat because I have seen my toes once...and they are UGLY!!

I want to stay fat because it is fun crawling across the floor in front of my students trying to find something to climb up on.

I want to stay fat because I like it when the nurse at my doctor's office has to get out the "Red" blood pressure cup that has OBESE typed all over it. Then she tells me that all women have large arms and have to use that one. That's why it's hidden in an obscure drawer under a pile of junk. :blah:

Chunky Teacher
01-16-2007, 01:59 AM
Also, I want to stay fat because when I am in the shower and I don't want to have to bend down to pick up the bar of soap, I can just lift a roll of fat and stick the soap there until I need it again.

I want to stay fat because a Sonic Route 44 Cherry Limeade looks small next to my body.

lizziness
01-17-2007, 12:58 AM
I want to stay fat because I love showing off my amazing talent of picking things up off the floor with my toes. I am so awesome!

I want to stay fat because I love doubting whether anybody actually likes me or not.

I want to stay fat so I can send emails to HR asking for a new chair because the pneumatic lift in mine no longer works.

I want to stay fat because I love that I am approachable and no matter where I go strangers think they should just come up and talk to me and ask me for help in stores when I am obviously a shopper and not a worker!

Reddalice
01-17-2007, 02:58 AM
I love being fat because I'm never bored. Who needs a newspaper to play connect the dimples- I mean dots.

I love being fat because thin is out- PHAT is in.

I love being fat so my thin sister can laugh and my perplexed look when she holds up lingerie.

I love being fat, I just can't get enough of when my lover rolls over and grabs for my breasts- in her sleep, though, she doesn't know it's a handful of stomach fluff.

Karma27
01-17-2007, 05:49 AM
I want to stay fat because it's fun to be lightheaded after clipping your toenails.

I want to stay fat because I love boobs that kiss my belly button when I take off my bra.

I want to stay fat because everyone assumes I must be a good cook.

I want to stay fat because Chicago winters are brutal and my double chin keeps my neck warm.

Reddalice
01-17-2007, 07:31 AM
^-^ This thread reached 100 posts as of the last post! I'm 101 ^-~ Dontchya just love being fat?

I wanna stay fat because getting winded just watching Tae Bo cardio is just too much fun!

I wanna stay fat because if I like hearing "You have a great personality."

I wanna stay fat because I like to torture myself looking at prepackaged Halloween costumes- Sexy Witch, Bar Wench and Nurse- and then eye their corresponding Knee-high boots and "one-size fits all" pantyhose!

I wanna stay fat because I love to entertain myself wondering why the "one-side-fits-all" pantyhose won't stretch past my knees.

I wanna stay fat because I don't want to threaten my "cute friends" security and confidence!

I wanna stay fat! It is just too funny that I am mortified of full-body-massages because I am scared my love handles will love the masseuses hands "too" well and eat them.

I wanna stay fat because I am counting the twinkies until I can buy that sexy bra for my back cleavage!

JennyWenny
01-17-2007, 09:01 AM
I wanna stay fat because I like taking the long around way when I can't fit in between something.

I like being fat becasue I like to wear clothes that don't fit my personality.

Nancydream
01-17-2007, 10:19 PM
I want to stay fat because on the dating sites, men figure I'm grateful for any attention I get. They also think all fat women are kind-hearted and sweet.

Heh heh. Watch out boys. :devil:

Chunky Teacher
01-17-2007, 11:44 PM
I wanna stay fat so I can wear those cute sweat pants with the words on the butt and and charge those who advertise billboard fees.

djs06
01-17-2007, 11:47 PM
I love being fat, I just can't get enough of when my lover rolls over and grabs for my breasts- in her sleep, though, she doesn't know it's a handful of stomach fluff.

I HEAR THIS ONE, OH DEAR SWEETNESS DO I HEAR THIS ONE.

I want to stay fat because when I go shopping with my girlfriend and she picks a size 4 off the rack, it's usually too big, whereas I can get the biggest size and it's never too baggy, I just might not be able to button it!

truelies
01-18-2007, 01:09 AM
I wanna stay fat because if I like hearing "You have a great personality."

Or "You have such a pretty face..."

I want to stay fat because everyone assumes I must be a good cook.

lolol omg soo true

Reddalice
01-18-2007, 03:37 AM
I like being fat because I like to wear clothes that don't fit my personality.

AHA! That one hits the nail right on the head! I try to put that into words when I shop and can't find what I am looking for- because I don't see what I am looking for- me.

I wanna stay fat because it's funny that gym attendants think that I should stay home- lest I break their treadmills.

I want to stay fat because I love Yo Momma jokes and secretly fantasize about sitting on rainbow....

I wanna stay fat because I think it's cute that my stomach rolls cut out my entire midsection!

I wanna stay fat because I think it is just so damn interesting when I hold up a pair of my underwear that even I think they look like a tent and can't figure out how my butt fills them up.

I wanna stay fat because I just can't get enough of walking by the GNC in the mall and hearing the scale scream- HAVE YOU CHECKED YOU WEIGHT TODAY?

I wanna stay fat because no matter how I walk around the mall- shimmying along the wall even, I just can't seem to not trigger that scale's sensor.

djs06
01-18-2007, 10:06 AM
I wanna stay fat because I love all the attention my fat gets me- especially in the juniors department of Nordstrom, when I'm shopping with my best friend... especially when I'm TOUCHING the clothes and people think I'm going to try them on and rip them to shreds....

CrispyMama
01-18-2007, 02:22 PM
I want to stay fat because I like it when the nurse at my doctor's office has to get out the "Red" blood pressure cup that has OBESE typed all over it. Then she tells me that all women have large arms and have to use that one. That's why it's hidden in an obscure drawer under a pile of junk. :blah:[/QUOTE]

The day I go to the doctors and they use the regular cuff on me will be AMAZING!!!!! Someday....

CrispyMama
01-18-2007, 02:25 PM
I wanna stay fat so the guy renting out canoes can look really worried when I approach.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Painfull but true!

CrispyMama
01-18-2007, 03:03 PM
This thread is great!! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!!

I love being fat because I get a kick out of watching that skinny little hairdresser trying to pump that bar and raise me up in the chair.

I love listening to my neighbor talk about food and exercise tips that she "discreetly" slips into the conversation.

I want to stay fat because I love it when my husband tell me how much he loves my 'squishy' va-jaja!

JennyWenny
01-18-2007, 07:51 PM
I want to stay fat because I like to strecth my t-shirts out before I put them on.

JackieB
01-18-2007, 08:02 PM
I wanna stay fat so I can continue having to do lunges to pull my jeans up past my buttcheeks.

I wanna stay fat so I wake my boyfriend up when I get back into bed after using the bathroom and making him roll into the cove in the bed.

I wanna stay fat because I like hearing my OB/GYN say "Wow, you've shot up a bit!"

I wanna stay fat because I like having to suck in when I zip up my jackets and pants

I wanna stay fat because my 6 year old nephew told me that I'm not "As big as Barney"

RitzyFritz
01-18-2007, 11:10 PM
Ooooh, these are funny!!!! LOL!!

Here are a few that crossed my mind:

I want to stay fat because I have to literally stuff myself into booths at restaurants.

I want to stay fat because I don't have to fret about what to wear...I only have 2 choices in my closet (everything else is those "some day" outfits).

I want to stay fat because I am blessed with more than one chin.

I want to stay fat because I just love turning down my hubby when he begs for me to wear a nighty (which I refuse to do at my size!).

I want to stay fat because I just love the humiliation of people at buffets silently making a comparison between how high my plate is to my body size.

I will probably think of more...will be back! LOL!! Keep 'em coming! This is definitely a way to keep us thinking about why we are reducing!

RitzyFritz
01-18-2007, 11:23 PM
I wanna stay fat so I can wear those cute sweat pants with the words on the butt and and charge those who advertise billboard fees.

Okay...this one had me laughing out loud with tears rolling too! LOL!!!

These are all great!

LondonJulz
01-18-2007, 11:38 PM
I want to stay fat because I love boobs that kiss my belly button when I take off my bra. :rofl: I can totally relate!

Holy cow this whole thread is awesome!!!

I want to stay fat because I LOVED having the men at the horse ranch search for (and annouce that they were having to search for) a horse with extra wide shoulders so it could "support this girls weight" (in front of the entire youth group I was with)... I totally felt like a princess!

I want to stay fat because I like not having to worry about men staring at my "girls" when I'm at the pool with a t-shirt and shorts over my swimsuit

I want to stay fat because being the fattest grandchild that my grandparents have makes me unique, right?

I want to stay fat because when sitting in a theater chair, I like to feel held in by the arm rests - it's kinda like getting a big hug from the chair through the entire movie.

I want to stay fat because, even though no one in my family has diabetes, it's fun to play russion roulette with it.

I want to stay fat because I LOVE lying to the license bureau when I go to get my license renewed.... makes me feel almost criminal.

RitzyFritz
01-18-2007, 11:49 PM
I thought of a few more....

I just love it when my thighs rub together risking setting my shorts on fire!!!

I just love having to make sure I have Gold Bond on hand any time I will be doing anything remotely hot so that those inner thighs will get some relief after being tortured by that walk through the zoo (or other outdoor place).

Karma27
01-19-2007, 03:30 AM
I want to stay fat because when sitting in a theater chair, I like to feel held in by the arm rests - it's kinda like getting a big hug from the chair through the entire movie.

I LOVE lying to the license bureau when I go to get my license renewed.... makes me feel almost criminal.

:rofl: HAAAAAAAAAA!!! Too funny!

djs06
01-19-2007, 10:22 AM
I wanna stay fat because I love that people won't sit next to me on public transportation because I take up half the seat next to me!

EnglishMuffin
01-19-2007, 02:20 PM
I want to stay fat because I love it when I nursery school children run away screaming 'mummy, don't let the lady monster get me' (this happened!)

I want to stay fat because I love that people who are less attractive and less intelligent than me can still feel that they are superior

DramaQueenLucy
01-19-2007, 08:08 PM
I want to stay fat because when I am out looking at cars I can just ask the nice salesman to only show me the models with the adjustable pedals. It takes alot less time then searching for something I might really want.

Reddalice
01-19-2007, 08:59 PM
I wanna stay fat because if you forget about the back pain- the bed fits me perfectly.

shelby897
01-26-2007, 12:48 AM
Okay, saw this one on the 20's list but loved it --

I want to stay fat because it keeps my size 6 body inside from getting scratched.

I want to stay fat because it's cold here and my "fluff" keeps me warm.

I love it when my sons tell me how comfortable and "squishy" I am.

Nothing is cooler than the summer when my butt get's stuck in plastic patio furniture when I stand up and the games I get to play to try to get the chair off my backside before anyone else notices.

shelby897
01-26-2007, 12:57 AM
I want to stay fat because it makes me safer around the house out of respect for the fire department. How could they get me out of the shower/off the floor if I fall???

KateRN
01-26-2007, 05:11 AM
i want to stay fat because i love it when other fat people feel we have something in common and start conversations about "dont you hate skinny people?"

... uh ...

shelby897
02-01-2007, 10:35 PM
1. At times of famine fat people have more chance of surviving, drawing on all those stored reserves.
2. Body fat is a good insulator, so keeps you warm in winter.
3. Body fat is less dense than other tissue and so it helps keep you bouyant in water.

SexyRevealed
02-01-2007, 11:10 PM
I want to stay fat because I like sitting by myself on the train. I don't mind if you have to stand up because I have one and a half seats to myself.

TempleBody
02-02-2007, 09:22 AM
I wanna stay fat so that people can continue to ask me "How did you get so fat?"

Yeah, I guess fat americans are something new to some people from other countries & since they don't have a culture against fat..alot of ppl i encounter aren't ashamed to tell you YOU ARE FAT! how did you get sooo fat?!?

LakeGirl
02-02-2007, 11:57 AM
You guys are awesome! These are not only hysterical, but motivating!

I want to stay fat so that when I go to see a play and the occcupant of the seat next to me is also fat, he can say "Oh, this ought to be interesting."

I want to stay fat because thin people are not blessed with that extra piece of furniture fat people have. Ya know, that shelf that sits above your butt and looks so divinely sexy.

I want to stay fat because I find it invigorating to try to find new ways to wipe after doing a #2. (Okay, a little gross, but painfully true!)

I want to stay fat so I never have to take my sons to an amusement park.

I want to stay fat because I hate nice relaxing baths. Who can relax anyway while worrying about you'll be able to hoist yourself out of the tub?

I want to stay fat because when I tripped and fell last year and broke my upper arm, it took more than one cute ambulance dude to pick me up.

I want to stay fat because sofas are so much more comfortable than the floor and easier to get out of.

I love doing musical community theater, and it's a wonderful feeling that people less talented than I am will get lead roles, while I get to sing in the chorus, because their small hips make them look the part.

This one hit home for me too. I once lost a part in "Godspell" because the director didn't think I'd be able to crawl on the floor like a sheep in one scene...never mind that my audition was way better than the girl who got the part!

zoritsa
02-02-2007, 12:44 PM
I want to stay fat because the rolls on my stomach keep my hands warm in the winter :o

shyheart01
02-03-2007, 06:01 AM
This thread is great...I'm crying from laughing so hard.

I love being fat because it's great having my 9 year old daughter come home from school and say she got into a fight because her friend said her mommy was fat.

I love being fat because I can pick up my 180lbs husband and throw him around like a ragdoll.

I love being fat because it's great to dream...and I dream about fitting into my clothes that are still hanging in my closet.

I love being fat because I like to hear people say, "OH you weigh that much? It doesn't look like it".

I love being fat because my 5 year old doesn't want to eat because "I don't want to get fat like you and grandma". This broke my heart.

I love being fat because staying in PJ's all day saves time and money on washing clothes.

I love being fat because people asking me if I'm ok because I've gained so much weight. Keeps the mystery alive.

I love being fat because it keeps my kids from fighting over who is going to sit on mommys lap....there's enough space for all of them.

I love being fat because I can wave at people 10 minutes after my hand stops with my upper arm.

I love being fat because it's great hearing people that are maybe 5lbs overweight say they feel fat and then apologize when they look at you.

Reddalice
02-05-2007, 05:30 PM
I wanna stay fat because I like calling my panties- underwear... being larger than life they can't be held down by a dainty stereotype like panties.

I wanna stay fat because I like my blood pressure raising through the roof because I can not find the remote- only to have my lover pry it from my *** cheek when I get up.

shelby897
02-05-2007, 09:35 PM
I wanna stay fat because how else will my husband know I've come to bed, than the thump, followed by the ripple that rolls him out when I drop my load onto the bed!!!

RhiannonC
02-05-2007, 09:48 PM
I want to stay fat because I love the waves that extend all the way from my shoulders to my knees when I poke my stomach.

I want to stay fat because I love never having to be on top.

I want to stay fat because I love never having to use a table, my breasts work way better!!

I want to stay fat because my stomach rolls create the perfect place to warm my hands when I'm sitting down

LaurieDawn
06-16-2007, 09:55 PM
Just browsing through older posts, and found this thread. Very interesting.

Here's mine.

I love being used as the example in all of the sexual harassment training sessions. No one will think they've picked me out because they're actually trying to hit on me!

NickiB68
06-16-2007, 10:45 PM
Oh man this is great! I have not laughed this much in months! There are so many I can relate to! Esp the ones about dating and lawn furniture. Here are mine.

I love being living example for my kids of how not to eat.

I love bring ignored by men.

Size 18's come in so many different styles and colors.

I love having a large stomach to catch any food that misses my mouth.

Who needs to shop in Victoria's Secret anyhow?

I love shopping on eBay for shoes in my size, that just happen to contain 'Drag Queen' or 'Cross Dresser' in the description. :o

I love that Wal-Mart quit carrying my size shoe. I can go barefoot, I already look pregnant! ;)

indigal
06-16-2007, 11:15 PM
I wanna stay fat because....

I love the sound of my thighs and knees rubbing together as I walk.

I love being asked "How many months are you?"

I love size 22-26 clothes. Tents are in!

I love my pretty face, why would I want to take away from it!:dizzy:

Lol! THis is fun!

iminhere
06-16-2007, 11:18 PM
I want to stay fat because:

because the way my heart races when I go up the stairs makes me feel alive....

because I love when people say I have a pretty face....

because I love being able to use my stomach as a tv tray.....

because I love having to take the "control lining" out of my new swimsuits so that I don't look/feel like an Italian sausage....

because I love when the elevator in our building breaks down and I feel like everyone thinks it's my fault....

I especially love being sexually irrelevant.....

LivingWater
06-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Oh boy, I love being fat because I get to be imaginative when explaining the chaff marks from my bra that is obviously too tight.

I want to stay fat because I'll have to find another addictive substance to deal with my emotions. (I like to eat when I'm happy or bored. So from the looks of me, I am one very happy and bored person!)

I want to stay fat because everyone knows I can't pick up whatever just fell down on the floor so people always assume they have to do it for me.

I want to stay fat because who needs to feel attractive?!

I want to stay fat because I love not fitting in at a beauty salon. I like being the fattest person in the room with the fattest, swollen feet!

I want to stay fat because no one can throw me into a pool. They could try but would lose their balance or bounce off and fall in themselves...

I want to stay fat because I don't love my family enough to want to be around a long time and assure they don't fall into my same habits... :(

chevyjnova
06-18-2007, 03:03 AM
I love being expected to eat til I puke.
I love people always saying to me "did you lose weight?" even when they know the answer is no (though lately it has been yes).
I love when people ask me how old my daughter is when it's my friends baby.
I love every inch of my body jiggling when I walk.
I love when people are surprised I walk faster than them even when they're half my size.

Laylak
06-18-2007, 06:20 PM
"I love being fat, because being single is AWESOME. Ditto to having 0 confidence to flirt with men. Ditto always being the third wheel. Ditto being told you should lower your standards."

I hear you! :dizzy:

I love being fat because was fun to be the ONLY date-less girl at the prom.

I love being fat because when my skinny friends want to go swimsuit shopping I panick.

I love being fat so I can walk down the street with my skinny friends and have people wonder what they are hanging out with me for.

Laylak
06-18-2007, 07:03 PM

I love being fat because I feel the need to pretend I am ordering for multiple people when going through a drive-thru, even if I'm not getting much.

clairec
06-18-2007, 07:06 PM
I want to stay fat (I dont really) because I dont get harassed by men and its an excuse not to live my life! LOL

Irony.

becoming wisdom
06-18-2007, 11:04 PM
I love being fat because on a standing-room-only bus
- when I lose my balance I get to play "human dominoes", with little people ending up on the bottom, and me on top!
- several people get lots of exercise getting us all back on our feet, and I'm sure I've inspired a number of them to renew their gym memberships!
- total strangers start talking to each other, so several can give up their seats at the same time to make room for me, so that I don't cause another avalanche!

ArchRaw
06-19-2007, 01:03 AM
Being fat is great
-it keeps me warm in the winter
-it helps me float in the water in the summer
-I don't need a girl friend, I can play with my own boobs
-since I can't reach my feet I don't have to spend time cleaning them in the shower

RoyalAthena
06-19-2007, 04:06 AM
Thanks for the laughs! :D

I wanna stay fat because I like the fact that no one can tell I have high cheekbones, until I smile.

I wanna stay fat because when I workout I like it that my thighs clap when I do side steps. They make that clapping sound AND sometimes on beat!!

I wanna stay fat because chocolate IS better than sex.

I wanna stay fat because men think I can lift as much weight as them. They don't lift heavy things for me ( or do other manly things) like they do my skinny counterparts.

I wanna stay fat because bones aren't meant to be seen anyway. I KNOW I have a jawline, collar bone, cheek bone and rib; I don't HAVE to see them!

I wanna stay fat because I like watching reruns on Friday nights and spending time with my Grandma on Saturday night!

I wanna stay fat because people don't beleive me when I say I eat healthy and exercise. They don't think I have much to contribute to a conversation about health.

I wanna stay fat because I am not THAT fat. Friends point to fatter people and tell me I am not THAT fat. Using that same disgusting tone as not being THAT ugly or THAT dumb!

Steelslady
06-19-2007, 04:44 AM
I love being fat because on a standing-room-only bus
- when I lose my balance I get to play "human dominoes", with little people ending up on the bottom, and me on top!
- several people get lots of exercise getting us all back on our feet, and I'm sure I've inspired a number of them to renew their gym memberships!
- total strangers start talking to each other, so several can give up their seats at the same time to make room for me, so that I don't cause another avalanche!

This one really cracked me up! :joker:

howie6267
06-19-2007, 08:00 AM
I want to stay fat because I love having the body of a god. Even if it is Buda.

I like going to movies and seeing characters like Fat *******(Austin Powers) and thinking wow I look like him.

I like having a sweat drenched shirt from just walking in to work from the parking lot.

I like having to take breaks while I mow my very small yard. It gives me time to ponder why I love being fat.

dnr79065
06-19-2007, 10:19 AM
:carrot:

Lifeguard
06-19-2007, 01:51 PM
- because I love going shopping with friends & pretending I'm having fun even though not a thing in the stores they wish to go in could possibly fit me & being too embarassed to bring them into the stores I would need.
- because I love the shock I receive everytime I see another reality striking photo of myself.
- because I like not being able to get pregnant because my pcos symptoms are not in control.
- because I love sweating in all my "curves" in the summer.

tleef
06-19-2007, 03:48 PM
I wanna stay fat becuase...

I always get to have my toenails painted at a salon becuase if I tried to do it myself I'd pass out.

It's a challenge to try and not spread out to much on the bed when being romantic

I love to hear my belly slap on my thighs when I run up the stairs in a nightgown

I love how it feels to wear Spanx under every article of clothing I own

I love hunting for a 2XX so that it won't hug my rolls....er....curves to tightly

NightengaleShane
06-19-2007, 04:40 PM
I love being fat because wearing sexy underwear is really lame.

I love being fat because it makes me more of an enigma: do I REALLY have a belly button? Maybe somewhere...

I love being fat because I'm a comedian, and my self-depreciating fat jokes never fail to leave the audience in an uproar of laughter.

I love being fat because, again, I LOVE making other people laugh... especially without saying a single word. I am THAT good!

I love being fat because MOOOO is the new HISSSSSS.

I love being fat because I'm a rebel: rebelling against gender stereotypes and buying men's clothing (...because it fits better...) will get me street cred in the feminist community.

I love being fat because it makes me the most faithful girlfriend.

I love being fat because it causes me to posess the holy and dying trait of humility.

I love being fat because I'm secretly hoping that one day, my thighs will rub together and start a campfire so I can roast my own marshmallows at home.

NightengaleShane
06-19-2007, 04:41 PM
And, of course, I love being fat because Victoria can hide ALL her secrets in ONE pair of MY panties!

Bouncing
06-21-2007, 03:07 AM
I love being fat because I'm giving Omar the Tentmaker a new reason for being: fashion design.
I love being fat because I'm providing job security for the pedicurist, since I can't even approach my own feet.
I love having men see my caller ID and let my calls go to the message center, so they can make sure I have a non-social reason for my call before they commit to speaking to me.
I love knowing that if a man flirts with me on the telephone, it's only because he's never seen me.
I love being fat because it's titillatiing when my pantyhose wasteband suddenly rolls down until it hits my saddlebags, where it stops briefly on its way to my knees.
I love being fat because it reiforces good hygiene: if I fail to shower every day, the split and bleeding skin in between my buttocks will remind me.
I love being fat because I can wear a tank top in hot weather and use my arms as yh-u-g-e heat exchangers. Questiion of the day: bare the lumpy, wobbly, misshapen, hang-over-at-elbows-and-wrists arms, or force them into sleeves like overstretched sausages, risking dramatic and sudden fabric blowout?

MarinePrincess
06-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Ok...trying to laugh quietly at 1AM is not working, lol.

I want to stay fat because I love wondering if my shoes will fit each time I sit for longer than 30 minutes.

I want to stay fat because I love knowing I'm the single most visible person in a room.

I want to stay fat because I love watching a guy check out my exceptionally large ba-dunk-a-dunk (butt), THEN hit on me.

I want to stay fat because I love my husband's unwitting comment about haivng to fireman carry me. (yes he said it, yes it hurt, no he didn't realize what he'd said)

I want to stay fat because I love listening to other military wives complain about how much weight they've put then, then having them look at you for comfort.

I want to stay fat because I love only being able to take showers. Who needs to relax in a bath?? Not me!

MarinePrincess
06-21-2007, 01:27 PM
One more...I want to stay fat because I love the paradox of having PCOS because I'm overweight and yet, being unable to lose weight due to my PCOS.

Lifeguard
06-21-2007, 03:56 PM
One more...I want to stay fat because I love the paradox of having PCOS because I'm overweight and yet, being unable to lose weight due to my PCOS.

DITTO!

Lifeguard
06-21-2007, 03:58 PM
I love being fat because although backpacking, kayaking, etc. are already so delightful when you're haulin' around the extra weight it is even better to do it in ill fitting, men's versions of the appropriate clothing

MaNdA22
06-22-2007, 09:28 AM

Lol oh geesh.

I get that one a lot. Some coworkers have asked me how many kids I have.

LaurieDawn
06-23-2007, 12:19 AM
And, of course, I love being fat because Victoria can hide ALL her secrets in ONE pair of MY panties!

This is my favorite one yet! And there have been some really good ones!

WinterStarzz
06-23-2007, 01:49 AM
I want to stay fat because I love having the body of a god. Even if it is Buda.

That cracks me up!!! :D

mamamuse
06-25-2007, 03:40 AM
I love being fat because...

I like a good scare, and living as a fat person is better than a horror movie, any day. Example: When my 100 lb. Mother In Law decided to "help" with the laundry and I later discovered a basket containing my clean, neatly folded size 12 "Just My Size" white cotton granny panties.

I get to teach my children anatomy lessons when they ask me to define the blob that hangs over my bra strap in back. I get to practice restraint when I'm tempted to tell them I have an extra breast on each side.

I love it when I fly standby and am the last person heading to a middle seat on a full airplane. The looks I get are priceless, especially when my hips brush against everyone shoulders as I make my way down the aisle. It's really fun when I'm seated on the exit row and then asked to move when I ask for a seatbelt extender. Because people who need seatbelt extenders are not allowed to sit on the roomier exit aisle.

Oh, and it's such fun when flying cross-country and there are two inflight beverage services. This gives me two opportunities to show the people around me that my belly is too big to lower the tray. And then the joy of balancing a dixie cup of diet coke and a bag of pretzels while trying not to elbow the person next to me. Good times, that.

I love it when I go to a new doctor about something not weight-related and he spends thirty minutes lecturing me about obesity. When he tells me that the reason for this is so that "When I see you in heaven someday, I don't want you to ask me why I didn't tell you about the dangers of being morbidly obese", well...at that point, I know that he truly cares about me...and thinks I'm so smart!

I love it when I hang out with my obese friends and people automatically assume we're sisters.

I think it's fun to keep the antifungal ointment and powder industry in business. I mean, who knew a woman could get jock itch under her breasts?

I feel like a winner when my thin sister marvels over the fact that I can still paint my own toenails. It means a lot when she asks me to demonstrate exactly how I manage to do that.

When the steering wheel rubs against my lower belly, it makes me feel like I'm bonding with my car.

timkerbelle
06-25-2007, 09:46 AM
These are all just hillarious!

I want to stay fat

- because having a huge body makes your head look nice and small
- because horses are such an expensive hobby anyway
- because not having a wardrobe and being the size of a baby elephant is such a good excuse to not go find that nice job you want
- because I love doubting my boyfriends sanity when he says I'm sexy
- because everyone knows its the height of style to wear anything as long as it isn't threadbare between your thighs
- because its so much fun to see how people go out of their way to avoid the "f" word when you are around
- because its a good exercise in planning to always have to think ahead: will I fit, will I get too hot and sweaty, how can I get out of that one!
- because I love wearing jeans and big t-shirts in the hottest summer days. Only sluts wear light clothes!
- because sumo was such an affectionate pet name to have growing up
- because shopping is so much easier when you only have to worry about clothes actually fitting, not looking cute
- because my boyfriend gets a nice work out whenever he picks me up (and believe me I resist that one!)
- because I love being treated as if I have no IQ and am not worthy of respect
- because its sexy when your low slung jeans (where are the normal pants?) make you look like a builder when tyeing your shoes
- because the fear of being pregnant without noticing puts some excitement in my life

iminhere
06-25-2007, 02:30 PM
I'm ROLLIN" on the floor!!!!!:lol:

"makes my head look nice and small" !!! :lol:

(I guess a little head is better than NONE!!! :lol:)

lendingheart
06-26-2007, 02:21 PM
havent read them all but just thought of one.... also my job is to talk on the phone all day and im reading these in between calls and i have to keep from laughing on the phone when they answer...lol

I love being fat because i can show my investment ( where all my money goes) to everyone i meet.

lendingheart
06-26-2007, 02:27 PM
I wanna stay fat because I like the nervous looks people get when they see me at a buffet.

This reminds me... my favorite buffet, chinese... has a mirror on one wall to make it look bigger... i have to look at myself as i walk to get a plate...

So ....I love being fat so when i eat at my favorite buffet i can actually see my self get fatter each time i come back!

lendingheart
06-26-2007, 02:49 PM
~I love being fat so my cat can knead my stomach with his paws!

just wanted to say i have lost 25lbs and my cat went to knead me the other day and she is declawed and could get balanced me like before... she kept slipping :carrot:

So... My cat loves me being fat so she can knead my stomach with her paws and not slide down :D

lendingheart
06-26-2007, 03:06 PM
coming up with them as i go...

I love being fat because when i sit on the couch to balance my check book and i loose my pen i know 99 time out of 100 it is under my fatroll above my thigh!

putznanu
06-26-2007, 03:24 PM
I want to be fat so that dumb, pimply guys at the grocery store bakery can say to me, "What can I get you, 5 lbs of brownies?" :mad:

I would have reached over the counter and slapped this guy ~ or better yet commented on how proud his mother would be ~ or even better say, "yep, I may be fat but your rude, stupid and ignorant and I can diet! OOOOoooo that just makes me sooooo angry!:bomb::hot:

FatCousin
06-26-2007, 03:49 PM
I want to be fat so the fattest guy at the pool can look at me and make fat jokes; after all - he was so hot with his belly hanging down to the bottom of his shorts.
i want to be fat so the tub for two at a romantic hideaway can only be used for bathing instead of what you had hoped for;
i want to stay fat so my brother can continue to be embarrassed at schools functions with our kids. I just love seeing his whole group look at me, make a comment and laugh - dear jerk of a brother included!

lendingheart
06-26-2007, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=howie6267;1738609]

I like going to movies and seeing characters like Fat *******(Austin Powers) and thinking wow I look like him.
QUOTE]

this made me think of one...

I like being fat because i havnt seen my whoo ha in over two years now and if i did i could no longer claim it as legally dead and might have to pay back taxes.... ( ok thats bad.. but hearing see Fat b*****d say that... i say it all the time)

FatToFitVirgo
07-02-2007, 03:23 PM
I love being fat because it's such a kick to look sleek like a marine mammal instead of a jungle cat.

Lifeguard, where did you find that Isak Dinensen quote? It's wonderful.

traci in training
07-02-2007, 03:46 PM
I just read six pages of back posts on this thread and everyone in the office is looking at me like I've lost my mind! HOW FUNNY! I had to stop before they called the men in white coats.

I love being fat because I never have to pick a pair of jeans - I just buy whatever I can get into and breathe in.

I love being fat because I'm easy to spot in any picture.

I love being fat because eating a whole package of oreos makes no visible difference to my body.

Jadeybaby
07-20-2007, 08:24 PM
I just read this entire thread and found myself nearly choking on my diet coke!! (I know most of this thread is pretty old but it is a damn good thread!)

I wanna stay fat because-
-I love being known as "the pretty one" not the "hot one"

-I enjoy it when guys approach me to ask about my skinnier friends

-I just love bursting into tears when I see photos of myself

-I like binge-eating and feeling like a total failure afterwards

-I love being fat-who would want to be slim anyways?!!

-I don't mind that my risk of diabetes, heart disease and cancer is higher than most people because a lot of relatives have them

-I like the fact my self-confidence is non-existent

CBETA
07-20-2007, 09:09 PM
I want to stay fat, because I like when everyone has to give up the front seat for me, otherwise 5 of us (or more) won't fit into the car. And yes I like sitting up front (it is true w/o any sarcasm)
I love being fat, because I know if I go to a blind date, or meet a new guy, he will not be asking me to bed, and I will not have to experience the humiliation of a one night stand.
I love being fat, because I can carry a guy in my arms and not the other way around. More specifically when one offers jokenly, I can stump him by just offering to carry him. Usually that puzzles them and they go away. Seriously who would want that kind of attention, even when you have bad blisters from walking and they are bleeding.
I love being fat, because if I drink I can stay sober longer and at times see how others make fools of themselves. By the way because I am sober longer, I get to also remember everything which went on and later tell funny stories.
I like being fat, because why would anyone want to get up during 12 hour international flight, you can die of wanting to pee, but why get up, you can experience the thrill of holding on, because anyway you are stuck in that seat. Besides, eating is fun too, because the table barely fits.

TRowe
07-20-2007, 09:42 PM
Priceless!
I want to stay fat because tennis shoes in the winter look so much better than boots that will not fit around your calfs.
I want to stay fat because the wings hanging from my upper arms make a great shield when it rains.
I want to stay fat because I get prime seating at restaurants the hostess asks seat near the buffet right?
I want to stay fat because when elevator doors swish open folks are scared to get on because they think we might be over the weight limit.
I want to stay fat becasue when I ride the bump cars at the fair the impact of getting hit is greatly reduced because my weight can sustain any hit.

GingerA
07-20-2007, 10:04 PM
he he he he

shelby897
07-20-2007, 11:56 PM
I wanna stay fat because...

I've never heard of a three "thin" chicks website....

BattleAx
07-21-2007, 12:16 AM

It's harder to cut in front of me in the supermarket checkout line

I bring the concept of "curvy" to new heights. So many more curves in so many more places!

Outland
07-21-2007, 12:35 AM
I want to stay fat so I can remain Big John.

CBETA
07-21-2007, 03:34 AM
I want to stay fat because the rolls on my stomach keep my hands warm in the winter :o

so, so true... a wonderful way to warm up at night.

CBETA
07-21-2007, 04:03 AM
I enjoy being fat because I mostly have guy friends, and usually very cool and looking ones, they consider me best friend and can always count on to discuss the girls they like.
Seriously, it is a disaster, I think it is written on my forehead that they can discuss anything about the girls, including their boobs, and whether they are good in bed. Nevermind the fact, that sometimes I like the guy and I know he is available but I am not even considered for the role, even though we hang out more, hug, and even jokenly flirt.

Outland
07-21-2007, 09:27 AM
I enjoy being fat because I mostly have guy friends, and usually very cool and looking ones, they consider me best friend and can always count on to discuss the girls they like.
Seriously, it is a disaster, I think it is written on my forehead that they can discuss anything about the girls, including their boobs, and whether they are good in bed. Nevermind the fact, that sometimes I like the guy and I know he is available but I am not even considered for the role, even though we hang out more, hug, and even jokenly flirt.

I can relate to that most my friends are girls and they do the same thing.

Gale02
01-19-2008, 04:37 AM
I just had to bump this thread, it's a really good one! :)

vek
01-19-2008, 11:28 AM
I want to stay fat because I don't need to full my swimmingpool with water. When I get in, the water goes to the right level, so the pool filter can start working!

I want to stay fat so I can read a book without holding it with my hands. It stays well on my belly.

I want to stay fat because I can look bigger than my mother-in-low. So, who's the boss?

I want to stay fat because I could easily transform my underwear into a parachute if I will ever be in need for one!

I want to stay fat because I can easily join a Circus. People will pay good money to see the woman with 4 bellys!

Beck
07-14-2009, 06:42 PM
I hope it's okay to revive this oldie-but-goodie thread.

I want to stay fat so my rear end can continue to smack my back when I run.:devil:

TJFitnessDiva
07-14-2009, 06:49 PM
I wanna stay fat so I don't have to cart a sweater around to go grocery shopping/movie theater/walmart in 100+ degree weather here in SE Louisiana :lol: I get really weird looks esp at the grocery store!

Gaea
07-14-2009, 10:00 PM
I want to stay fat because I enjoy missionary only sex and would never dream off being lifted and slammed against the wall in passion.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to stay fat so that another 6 yrs of my life goes by with NO pictures of me.

chavwright
07-15-2009, 12:44 PM
This thread is wonderful! I am blown away by how many of these I can identify. It's funny and poignant at the same time.

Here are a few of mine:
1. I want to stay fat because I love having inner thighs that are darker than the rest of me from rubbing together constantly.
2. I want to stay fat because I love being told I have a great figure for someone my size.
3. I want to stay fat because I thrive on the horrified looks I get when I sit next to someone on the bus.
4. I want to stay fat because I like having more chins than most people.
5. I want to stay fat because fat will be in one day and I want to be ready for the trend.

L R K
07-15-2009, 01:00 PM
HaHa! Great idea!

I wanna stay fat because I "love" planning what I am going to eat everyday and resisting temptation all the time. Hey it only makes me stronger!

I wanna stay fat because I like getting up to pee every 30 mins because I drink more water than my bladder can handle!

:lol:

DCHound
07-15-2009, 02:32 PM
I wanna stay fat because.....

-shopping for clothes at Gap, or Ann Taylor, or Macy's, isn't nearly as fun as shopping at Lane Bryant and Catherine's. Too many choices, priced too low.

-laying on the sofa, shovelling down cookies, candy, ice cream and fast food and washing it down with soda makes me feel fantastic and gives me a healthy glow, while lifting weights, walking and eating healthy makes me feel sluggish and look pudgy and pasty.

-fitting comfortably into theater seats, airplane seatbelts and the backseat of a 2-door car is boring, while being shoved into them gives you that warm, happy, snug feeling.

DCHound
07-15-2009, 02:33 PM
Oh and, because it's fun wondering if I can light a fire with the friction from my thighs rubbing together in pantyhose!

L R K
07-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Oh and, because it's fun wondering if I can light a fire with the friction from my thighs rubbing together in pantyhose!

Good one :lol:

WhitePicketFences
07-15-2009, 02:39 PM
I see this is an old thread, but thanks for reviving; I have been reading it off and on and it totally made my morning. !!

Why lose weight, right? Sure, my husband told me I was "so f-ing beautiful" and "exquisite" recently, but wasn't it also fun when he told me in much lighter tones that I was a "cutie" and I just felt thankful that I had someone who was so indulgent/kind to me? (And I truly did always appreciate him for it, btw, but it's not the same as spontaneous-sounding things that include "beautiful.")

Why lose weight when it's so fun that people are rude for no apparent reason and you, who never did get used to being fat, can realize that wow, that's just how it is when you gain so much weight! It's apparently a-okay to just be flatly rude to people depending on how they look!

Why lose weight when it's like a game to go visit your parents in the hometown without running into anyone you went to HS with, or any of the many, many co-workers and clients from the glam country club where you used to work!

Why lose weight when it's so embarrassing to smoke in public because well, you're fat AND you smoke? Everyone is thinking it. You only get one, you know. Both means you might as well be Osama Bin Laden.

girlonfire
07-15-2009, 02:40 PM
I wanna stay fat because I enjoy watching guys I am interested in go for the thinner girl.

I wanna stay fat because spending all day worrying about which angles make me look fat and making sure every inch of my body is covered is great mental exercise.

I wanna stay fat because cute clothes are overrated

Elladorine
07-15-2009, 03:28 PM
I want to stay fat because I love the nearly impossible hunt for clothes that not only fit well, but are affordable and at least somewhat flattering. What a great challenge!

I want to stay fat because I love overhearing the snarky comments constantly made behind my back.

I want to stay fat because this constant state of being tired makes for a great excuse to stay away from fun activities, like going to a theme park or convention.

I want to stay fat because I just love being treated like an outsider wherever I go.

L R K
07-15-2009, 04:06 PM
rockinrobin thank you for this thread! It has been so therapeutic and reassuring to me to see that I am not the only one with these feelings and situations.

It is also !@#$'n hilarious! :bravo:

ladyrider72472
07-15-2009, 07:24 PM
I want to stay fat b/c I don't deserve the job I want..... you know b/c I am fat that means I am automatically lazy, right? I mean I have no brain b/c I am fat, right?

niekka
07-15-2009, 09:47 PM
I want to stay fat because It's more comfortable to drive the mini van than the car.

I want to stay fat because if I lose weight I might have to spend money on a new wardrobe.

I want to stay fat because at least I know my husband is with me for my mind and not my body.

These are great........ I cant stop laughing

Beck
07-15-2009, 09:52 PM
I want to stay fat because toilet overhang is cool.

I want to stay fat so my husband continues to find me unattractive.

I want to stay fat so my kids will be embarrassed by me.

Beck
07-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Oh, another one:

I want to stay fat because I enjoy the pain of leg chaffing.

MrsWolf
07-15-2009, 10:21 PM
I want to stay fat because I love not being able to breathe during certain yoga poses due to the constriction on my midsection.

I want to stay fat because my toenails look better unpainted.

I want to stay fat because I am in school, and would hate if someone thought I was a typical grad student (25 years old) and not the "mature" student that I actually am. I like looking even older than my colleagues.

Thanks for the laughs, everyone!

Peace, Heather

Pita09
07-15-2009, 11:13 PM
I want to stay fat because I think it looks cool the way my skirts hike up higher in the back then they do in the front.

I want to stay fat because it's a real form of exercise to either jump up and down to get my jeans over my hips, or to lie on the bed and see how hard I can suck in to get them zipped up.

I want to stay fat because it makes me look older, and older means I have more wisdom. Right?

I want to stay fat because I really believe having a muffin top is the sexiest part of a woman.

DCHound
07-16-2009, 12:22 AM
Why lose weight when it's so embarrassing to smoke in public because well, you're fat AND you smoke? Everyone is thinking it. You only get one, you know. Both means you might as well be Osama Bin Laden.

I think this is the best one yet.

niekka
07-16-2009, 05:42 AM
I thought of one while i was getting out of the shower this morning.

I want to stay fat because using beach towels to dry off after a shower (since its the only towel that fits around me) is way more comfortable than those skimpy small ones.

Lila Leeds
07-16-2009, 05:51 AM
I want to stay fat because I find the sweaty aroma that eminates from my body all summer heady & intoxicating.

Elladorine
07-16-2009, 05:36 PM
I want to stay fat because I just *love* not feeling comfortable enough to wear tank tops in public.

belezura
07-16-2009, 05:59 PM
I want to stay fat because...

I love going to the store and finding out they don’t have all the cute dresses at my size... It’s great because I don’t have to worry about which one to get, since my choices are so limited.

it is great to be the heavier one from a group of friends!!! And when they decide to exchange cloth be the only one who can’t do it and stick with your own old cloth, since it doesn’t fit in anyone either...

because I love when my skinny sister give me her cloth and I can’t fit on them (who wants old nice clothes anyway?)...

or even because she will not even waste her time handing it to me assuming it wont fit anyway.

because I loved to hear from my aunt that I am prettier than my sister when it comes to face. Loved it!!!

feebes93
07-16-2009, 06:23 PM
LOLOL :lol:

I wanna stay fat because MY legs make that sound WITHOUT wearing cords, or any pants at all!:barf:

Linda

:D ROFL...OMG, too true!!!!! :dizzy:

LitChick
07-16-2009, 10:39 PM
These are so funny - but so true! Here are a couple from me, not sure if they've already been given:

I want to stay fat because I love the unpredictability of not knowing if I'm going to fit in a booth or chair. It makes going out to dinner such an adventure.

I want to stay fat because I love carrying around tissues to dab my sweat in the summer. So ladylike!

I want to stay fat because the aches in my knees help keep me up at night. Sleep is highly overrated.

Truffle
07-16-2009, 10:46 PM
Great thread! :cp:

I wanna stay fat because...

...I love the red, raw, burning feeling under my boobs no matter how much Gold Bond powder I use

...I love how my Bible slips off my lap during church due to my stomach overhang

...jeans are much cooler in the summer when the inner thighs are rubbed thin

...my wedding rings look nicer in my jewelry box than on my hand

...I love wearing my coat open and flapping in the middle of a New England winter

...I love how my boobs enter a room five minutes before I do

...I don't ever want to be able to play and keep up with my grandchildren, and it's great knowing that they've never seen a healthy grandmother :(

And my most favorite reason of all:

...because it's so exciting to wake up suddenly in the middle of the night choking on acid reflux

ashleedarling
07-16-2009, 10:47 PM
I wanna stay fat because i love riding sideways in roller coasters so that my hips will fit.

this is so funny and i think it really helps lol

chickiegirl
07-17-2009, 11:02 AM
Apparently I want stay fat because a tiny, two-inch cookie has that much unwavering power over me. If only we could see if this worked on evil world leaders we could master the universe.

Tracy
07-17-2009, 11:29 AM
Because I love not knowing,if my clothes are going to fit in the morning.
Because I love being the biggest person at work,in neighborhood,in my family,etc.
Because I love the quiet comments & smirks when I walk by people I don't know.
Because I love not having energy & getting out of breath quickly.
Because I love not knowing if i am going to fit in a booth,etc.[that happened a few weeks ago]:o
Because I love shopping and not buying what I really like,but what fits.
Because I love my stomach touching the steering wheel in my car.
Because I love not being in control of what I eat.
Because I love moving around is so much harder .

lizzie1111
07-17-2009, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=Truffle;2830260

...I love how my boobs enter a room five minutes before I do

[/QUOTE]

LOVE THAT :) :) hahahahah

I want to stay fat because I love not having to shave. No one sees my legs, or anything else, anyway! haha

H8cake
07-17-2009, 04:02 PM
...because I loved it when my friend saw me sitting in her patio chair and got such a look of concern on her face and then moved me to the huge sturdy recliner in front of 25 of our friends. I felt so special, like a queen, really!

L R K
07-17-2009, 04:06 PM
I wanna sray fat because I love people offering and trying to get me to eat junk food and saying "you don't need to go on a diet"

L R K
07-17-2009, 04:20 PM
I want to stay fat so I can remain Big John.

Love it! :lol:

dragonwoman64
07-17-2009, 07:10 PM
I want to stay fat because I love not having to shave. No one sees my legs, or anything else, anyway! haha

:lol3:

I want to stay fat so that I can ride all the way up to the nosebleed 7th floor of Macy's to go clothes shopping (or else out of the way basements in other department stores).

Nothing like having giant chains make me feel subnormal about buying clothes (usually at higher prices than a smaller sized equivalent) when I keep reading stories about how the average woman is size 14.

nooch
07-17-2009, 08:24 PM
I want to stay fat because I love PCOS symptoms - it's like a game! Will I ovulate? Or will I just be confused for a rabbi with all my facial hair?

I also want to stay fat because I enjoy people talking to me loudly, clearly, and slowly as if the fat has clogged my ears.

Beck
07-17-2009, 08:34 PM
I want to stay fat so I can be part of the American obesity epidemic.

Beck
07-17-2009, 08:40 PM
I want to stay fat because my "flappity" so conveniently covers my c-section scar. No worries about having to find a bikini that'll do that for me.

Truffle
07-17-2009, 08:58 PM
I want to stay fat because my "flappity" so conveniently covers my c-section scar. No worries about having to find a bikini that'll do that for me.

"Flappity"? That's a great name for it! ;)

I want to stay fat so that I don't have to go to the hair salon. It's so much more fun to wear your hair long, limp, and in a ponytail every day instead of choosing a stylish shorter cut.

dragonwoman64
07-18-2009, 11:02 AM
I want to stay fat because I love PCOS symptoms - it's like a game! Will I ovulate? Or will I just be confused for a rabbi with all my facial hair?

omg, :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

this thread is such a crack up

Aclai4067
07-18-2009, 11:31 AM

^ Favorite! ^

I want to stay fat because I hate getting laid.

I want to stay fat because I love that my 60 year old dad can run circles around me

I want to stay fat because I loved being the only fat person in weight training, kayak school, lifeguard training, the biggest loser competition at my gym (go figure), and the state of Colorado

I want to stay fat because I love being over the weight limit for yoga balls and small watercraft (i.e- kayaks and paddle boats)

I want to stay fat because I love the confused look I get when I say I’m a lifeguard followed by “don’t you have to pass a swimming test?”

I want to stay fat because I love explaining to my boss that I can’t do a feet-first surface dive because I’m too buoyant.

I want to stay fat because I love hearing “wow your sister is so pretty” followed by “you look nothing alike”

I want to stay fat because I love that sexy suction sound when I get out of the tub

I want to stay fat because the pain in my knee right now is a good reminder that I exercised this morning

Skinnycow
07-19-2009, 06:09 PM
I want to stay fat because I love being alone and I love that mixed feeling of happiness and depression that comes every time I hear about another one of my friends getting engaged.

DCHound
07-19-2009, 09:53 PM
I want to stay fat because I hate getting laid.

Good one!

EveLHaelf
07-19-2009, 10:52 PM
Hilarious thread!

I wanna stay fat because I love having to buy new work pants every month because my legs rub together so much that they actually rub holes through my pants!

I wanna stay fat because I don't like being carried over the threshold....or anywhere for that matter...

I wanna stay fat because I like being able to make my husband dissapear by laying on top of him!

I wanna stay fat because I absolutely LOVE the CONSTANT CHAFFING! CHAFFING EVERYWHERE! Red and bumpy is such a sexy look!

dimanamar
07-20-2009, 10:12 PM
I wanna stay fat because I absolutely LOVE the CONSTANT CHAFFING! CHAFFING EVERYWHERE! Red and bumpy is such a sexy look!

this is my favorite!!!!!

ubergirl
07-20-2009, 10:59 PM
I want to stay fat because I love swimming laps in a bathing suit with a little skirt.

irishsarah
07-20-2009, 11:29 PM
I want to stay fat because I love swimming laps in a bathing suit with a little skirt.

Oh...I get that one! I take my boys swimming and I am so done with the skirted suit! Of course, it was a major undertaking to get me into a suit in the first place, but now I am SO over the swim dress thingy!

irishsarah
07-20-2009, 11:31 PM
I wanna stay fat because I love thinking about what is jiggling or how my rolls and butt look while doing "it" with my husband. :no:

rochemist
07-21-2009, 02:37 PM
I want to stay fat because I love wondering which chin is going to show up in pictures :P

VickieLou
07-21-2009, 05:20 PM
I wanna stay Fat so I can break my in laws folding chair.

I wanna stay Fat so I can have the seatbelt so tight it almost doesn't buckle.

I wanna stay Fat so I can wear expandable pants at all you can eat buffet.

I wanna stay Fat so I can get a flat tire from riding my outdoor bike.

I wanna stay Fat so I can have my Husband tie my shoes when the shoe comes untied.

I wanna stay Fat so my Husband has to help trim my toenails.

girlonfire
07-21-2009, 05:54 PM
This thread is too funny!

Aclai4067
07-21-2009, 08:37 PM
I want to stay fat because I think it's adorable when the woman in the locker across from me at the gym brings in her daughter who insists on calling me "big belly lady"

SunshineCA
07-21-2009, 09:18 PM
I want to stay fat because I like conversations like this:

"You know Sunshine?"
"Sunshine? Not sure, describe her."
"She's cute and kind of heavy set."
"Oh yeah!!! Her."

Ummmmm....NO! :nono:

TaraLee
07-21-2009, 10:35 PM
I've spent the half hour just cracking up to these posts:

I want to stay fat cause it would be a shame if I could do the dishes in the sink and not end up with a giant wet round spot on my stomach! Its my badge of a duty well done!

I want to stay fat cause losing weight would mess up my BoobyDoo (my stomach sticks out further than my boobies do)!

I want to stay fat cause it isn't at all humiliating to try and figure out how to gracefully move my cart around me to the bagger after unloading it at the very narrow check out stand!

I want to stay fat because the bruises left on my a$$, hips and stomach from having to S-Q-U-E-E-Z past things not only add color to my appearance but feel wonderful!

I want to stay fat because I loved the horrified looks I got from the ticket takers at the carnival. Oh, and the joy experienced from holding up the rides operation while I smooshed my way in and out of the rides will remain priceless. Truly celebrity status there. On the plus side I felt snugly secure in the rides with the bars... no chance this fatty was slippin out!

Because in the middle of those intimate moments with DH nothing shows my enthusiasm like being able to clap for him...without using my hands!

weightlossxprt
07-21-2009, 10:37 PM
I wanna stay fat so that when I wear a red jump suit people will say, "Look, Kool-Aid!"

Aclai4067
07-21-2009, 10:44 PM
On the plus side I felt snugly secure in the rides with the bars... no chance this fatty was slippin out!

Awesome! I so felt like this at six flags last summer, well, on the rides I could actually fit in. On some it backfired and I spent the entire ride worried that the bar didn't actually lock in place b/c I couldn't get it low enough. "Fat woman flies off roller coaster" Yeah, it would've been a rockin' headline.

Because in the middle of those intimate moments with DH nothing shows my enthusiasm like being able to clap for him...without using my hands!

Awesomer! Really, might be the best yet.

Elladorine
07-21-2009, 10:46 PM
I wanna stay fat because I thoroughly enjoyed the time I wasn't able to go on the one carnival ride with my friends because the operator couldn't get the safety straps over my chest and stomach.

LitChick
07-21-2009, 11:51 PM

:rofl:

KatieBell28
07-22-2009, 02:18 PM
I've spent the half hour just cracking up to these posts:
I want to stay fat cause losing weight would mess up my BoobyDoo (my stomach sticks out further than my boobies do)!

LOL!! xD Both of these have me cracking up!!

Beck
07-23-2009, 10:39 AM
I want to stay fat because when I'm bathing my fatty buns and thighs make a perfect dam for the warm water. It keeps my back from getting cool.

Goal 1: 256lbs
Goal 2: 236lbs (by 12/25)
Goal 3: 213lbs
Goal 4: 190lbs
Goal 5: 167lbs
Goal 6: 150lbs

findingfawn
07-23-2009, 10:53 AM
I want to stay fat because I LOVE the fact that even though I'm using the kids' beach towels for my bath towels, they don't close around me and let my beautiful bum air dry!

carol2208
07-27-2009, 05:57 PM
hehehehehe, this is therapeutic ! Thank you all !!:)

I want to stay fat because that way I have an excuse for not taking care of myself or putting myself out there ... hey, Iīm fat anyways, so why try ?!

I want to stay fat so I can keep my flexibility... itīs a contorsionistīs job taking a shower and getting everything clean !!

salsa chip
07-27-2009, 06:36 PM
I'll jump in and try :)

I want to stay fat because the dimples on my bottom are just too cool to want to say goodbye to...

ubergirl
07-27-2009, 07:22 PM
I want to stay fat because I love not being able to put on the gown at the salon.

evieistrying09
07-27-2009, 07:26 PM
LOL!!! Thank you so much for this! I couldn't stop laughing!