Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 01:55 PM   #1  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Default Planning for Monday, Dec. 4

Getting a very early start while I'm on a roll, here. It's still a little before 2pm Sunday here right now, but I've stuck to plan so far and don't see any reason to stray this afternoon/evening. I even just got back from a (cold!) 30-minute walk, and I'm working on my third liter of water.

As for tomorrow:
  • smoothie - skim milk, small banana, vanilla protein powder
  • yogurt
  • salad - romaine lettuce, mango, chicken, almond slivers, diced tomato, Trader Joe's sesame soy ginger vinaigrette dressing
  • leftovers from last week - ww couscous, chicken, veggies, black beans, cheddar cheese
  • chicken cooked w/medium pineapple salsa and brown rice
That comes to about 1575 calories and 143g protein I'll also have my usual 3+ liters of water and get up to do 30 minutes of a WATP DVD.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:12 AM   #2  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

Great job sticking to your plan this weekend, jillybean! You go girl!

I did great at my meeting on Friday, didn't end up eating anything because 1) I was speaking and I've found that it's never a good idea to eat before I present (or I spend the entire presentation wondering if I have food stuck in my teeth--it's really distracting) and 2) I started by getting myself a beverage and it's too complicated to try to hold both a beverage and a plate of food at the same time (this turned out to be a really effective strategy, I'll have to use it in the future ).

Also went for a 4-mile run today! It was a nice, crisp fall day and I thought it would make a nice change of pace from the drudgery of cardio at the gym. I did all 4 miles without stopping or walking! A year ago, I couldn't do two miles without stopping and walking at least three times--4 miles, even with walking, was totally out of the question! So I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now!

Monday is going to be a little screwy because I have a noon appointment (which totally throws off my eating schedule--big problem! ) and I'm meeting friends for dinner, so I'll probably be over my calorie limit (good thing I did that 4-mile run). Here is the current plan:
B - Go Lean cereal with soy milk and raspberries (can't believe the farmers' market still has raspberries! yay! )
S - decaf coffee with splenda and milk
L - Lean Cuisine Panini
S - blueberry fiber cake, possibly some fruit
S - yogurt and raspberries
D - not sure, meeting friends for dinner and haven't picked a restaurant yet! Also going to get pedicures, though--I desperately need one, so I'm super excited!

Exercise: With trainer (yay!)
Old 12-04-2006, 05:05 AM   #3  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Wow, 4-mile run...you go! I doubt I could even do a continuous 1/4-mile run right now

Just to check in, I did stick to my plan perfectly yesterday. We even stopped at Arby's after the concert because Jeff hadn't eaten yet, and I didn't so much as snatch a single french fry. I came home and had my yogurt instead and stuck to my plan perfectly, 3 liters of water and all. I knew I was retaining some water, and having a great weekend helped a LOT--on Friday morning, I was at exactly 300 pounds, but this morning, I'm at 294

I have completed my WATP for today, so after a few more posts here, I'll go make my breakfast smoothie and get dinner for tonight thrown into the crock pot!
Old 12-04-2006, 05:39 AM   #4  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

I'm having a non-savoury day I dunno what I'll have for dinner yet, but we'll see!

Brekky
fried egg & toast

Snack
total yoghurt + oats and raisins

GYM - hefty weights and some cardio

Lunch
pineapple protein pancakes

Snack
cottage cheese and ryvita

Kickboxing

Dinner
something...
Old 12-04-2006, 08:59 AM   #5  
Fat-be-gone

b- oatmeal w/ pb and banana
s- yogurt
l- spaghetti squash w/ chicken breast, marinara, 1/2 slice of provolone
s- chickpeas
d- brown rice, brocolli, mini meatloaf
Old 12-04-2006, 10:29 AM   #6  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

what a bad week/weekend.... anyway its the start of a new one

b- lemon/lime protien juice; slice of toast with smoked salmon cream cheese and a small tomato and maybe some scrambled egg whites
s- banana and yogurt - maybe some coffee or tea
l- tons of veggies and shrimp, might mix in some pasta too (but only .25 of a cup)
s- orange and maybe cup of soup (depends how hungry I am)
d- chicken and brocolli and dunno what else
w- 4-5L
e- did 65min on bike already
Old 12-04-2006, 10:53 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 262/262/160

Height: 5'7

Ok. I have got to exercise today....I have been trying to get started for 2 weeks. No more excuses!!

Goal: 5pm - Gilad
Old 12-04-2006, 11:07 AM   #8  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Mz Leesa - You can do it!!!

B - 1 apple
1 banana (grapes too expensive! )

L - 1/4 cup brown rice + roasted/steamed beans
1 8 oz container plain ff yogie

S - 3 chinese veggie buns

D - 1/4 cup couscous with stir fried veggies.

Exercise: Maybe 3 miles? I cut it short because I had an early work appt. Hm. There's always tomorrow. I'm planning on going to the gym tonight to do bike work. Gotta get those hot gams somehow...
Old 12-04-2006, 03:13 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 240/207/135

Height: 5'6

B: Honey Bran Muffin, coffee
S: 1c Honey Nut Cheerios
L: Pita sandwich with turkey, 1 tbsp light horseradish mayo, 2 tbsp light cheddar, and .25c alfalfa sprouts with 1 oz salt and vinegar chips
S: Apple
D: 1c jasemine rice with .5-1c cucumber and radish kimchi, maybe a couple ounces of venison
Water: 3+ L
Exercise: Stretch bands and 30 min treadmill at least
Closed Thread