Support Groups - Home of the Loozing Floozies (#04)

4myloves
11-29-2006, 04:27 PM
Here at McSkinneys, our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches. We must keep those Loozing Floozies losing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies. Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas. We would love to have you!!!

:hug: :hug:

4myloves
11-29-2006, 04:30 PM
Carol
Debbie
Sherry
Ramona
Doni

We miss y'all!

4myloves
11-30-2006, 09:59 AM
Sorry about that!

Well, ladies, today is my 2-year wedding anniversary. Man, things have changed in the last two years. Who knew I'd make it this far? Things are beginning to get better (being married), but I still have days where I hate it/him/his mother/etc. I'm sure he has the same kinds of days, though :)

Hope you all are having a great day!

SuzyMc
11-30-2006, 10:41 AM
Happy anniversary Cheryl! I'm glad to hear that things are getting better for you and Stewart. I wish you both nothing but happiness in the future!

gdeann
11-30-2006, 12:20 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHERYL! My, 2 years go by fast! I can't believe it has been this long. I remember when you posted and suprised us with the news. BTW: What were you spiking your coffee with yesterday?? LOL!
Happy to see the thread is up and running this morning!

gdeann
11-30-2006, 12:22 PM
Cold here! Only 13 out and we had our first storm blast through last night and dump snow. SNOW is a nasty 4 letter word to me! LOL! Last Thursday/Thanksgiving it was in the 70's and today it is in the teens. What a difference a week makes!

alinnell
11-30-2006, 12:45 PM
Happy Anniversary Cheryl!

The family is gone. The laundry is washed and folded. I'll clean out the fridge tonight. No more leftover icky food!! The only problem is, I haven't been to the grocery store, either, so we may have to order in tonight!!

Things are back to normal (well, as normal as can be for this time of year). DD's 16th birthday was yesterday. She had a wonderful day--her friends surprised her at school with a cake and presents. She was very animated and happy! Now that December is here, she is extra busy. She has 10 performances in the first 15 days of the month and if she gets her driver's license, she'll get to drive to all of one of them! That means I'll get to chauffeur her to and from the other nine!

Have a wonderful day floozies!

4myloves
11-30-2006, 01:00 PM
Thanks Gayle! I can't believe how quickly these years have gone by, either! I'm so glad things have "shaped up" since I originally said 'I do' (too bad I'm not one of those things!!!!!). I'm so jealous of your weather!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want snow! p.s. I don't drink coffee, but I do like chocolate (hint, hint) :)

O.K. Allison, you can't say other/none of the above and then not elaborate! What would your ideal holiday gift be?

Thank you, too, to Suzy! Have you spoken with "our" boy lately? How's he doing? I'd like to send him a card if you don't think he'd mind. Would you consider pm'ing me an address for him?

harpy123
11-30-2006, 01:26 PM
Hi, ladies.

Happy anniversary, Cheryl!

I really need some motivation...Grrrr....Last year at this time, I was down 50 lbs. total. I've slowly added back 15! And most of them have been in the last 2 months. No excuses, although I could think of some if coaxed. I slacked off on exercise first, then on the food. So, this week, I'm trying to find my groove. I've exercised every day (it's tough getting back into it!). Right now I have tennis elbow, so I can't do some of the strength training that I used to do. It's getting a little better with the help of PT.

So, anything I need to do to get all Floozied up?

alinnell
11-30-2006, 01:47 PM
Cheryl--sorry I didn't elaborate.

I guess it's because it isn't all about the presents.

I remember years ago, we'd all get together for a big brunch on Christmas morning (after church for those that went) and we'd haul all the presents to one house. After breakfast, we'd sit and each person would open a present. Everyone would watch and comment. There were about 20 of us, so this was a very time consuming endeavor!!! Afterward, we go to a different home for a big Christmas dinner.

But then there were deaths (the grandmas), families moved away (I was one) and a divorce (my sister) and the tradition ended.

If I could have anything for Christmas, it would be a return to that time.

I try to recreate it myself, but there are far fewer of us, and once the presents are open, my DD is back in her room on the computer and DS is in his room building whatever toy get got. I do succeed in getting everyone together for a game or two, but it just isn't the same.

alinnell
11-30-2006, 01:50 PM
Did anyone read this thread? Cheryl, I know you did. It is beautiful:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99065

gdeann
11-30-2006, 02:07 PM
WELCOME LINDA! Join right in!

Allison, I want a simple Christmas this year, in fact I mentioned to Steve about getting a real tree this year instead of putting up our huge artificial tree. I love it, but I would like to focus on the holiday instead of everything being so commercialized. Lets not even discuss family! I dread trying to sort through everyones schedules and stubborness to try to come up with a time that will work for everyone. My family still sits in a big huge circle around the room and opens a gift at a time. It can go on for some time but I enjoy seeing everything compared to being over in a matter of minutes.

Cheryl, I hear Irish cream is good mixed in hot chocolate....so you were nipping a bit yeaterday, huh?? LOL!

4myloves
11-30-2006, 02:32 PM
If any of y'all are interested (and I promise my feelings won't be hurt if you're not!!!) I have a blog spot now. It's not very fancy, and I just figured out how to upload pictures today, but it's there if y'all'd like to check it out!!

http://ilovestewart.blogspot.com/

gdeann
11-30-2006, 02:52 PM
GREAT JOB CHERYL!!!!!!!! You don't give yourself enough credit. I noticed you love the Little House books in your profile. I am considering getting Allison the first in the series of Little House books for her birthday or Christmas but wondered if they would be to advanced for her (soon to be 8 yrs.) she is reading at a very high level for her age and also seems to be comprehending what she is reading. What do you think?

4myloves
11-30-2006, 03:01 PM
Get them ALL for her. Read them yourself as well!

The first one is Little House in the Big Woods and it's probably her reading speed. Plus, the words are big (type) which would make it even easier reading. She'll be hooked in no time....Bwa aaa aaa aaa.

Actually, now that I think of it, you might even consider reading a chapter aloud to her each night. (Then you'll all be hooked!!)

I actually have an excerpt from Farmer Boy hanging on the wall in my office 'cause it's relevant to my job as a Farm Loan Officer :).

alinnell
11-30-2006, 03:34 PM
Gayle--I bought all the Little House books for Dana when she was still a baby! Those were my FAVORITE when I was growing up. She learned how to read when she was 3 1/2 and hasn't put a book down since. She's funny, though. I remember in 2nd grade, she was to read a minimum of 20 minutes per day and she had to record things like the book title, type of book (fiction, etc) and the number of pages she read. She hated recording it so much that she would read her designated book for only 20 minutes, record what she had to, and then find a different book and read for over 2 hours! Anyway, she never did appreciate the Little House books......sad, huh?

gdeann
11-30-2006, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the info Allison & Cheryl! I remember reading the Little house books as a child and I loved them. I will get her the first to the series and see if she takes an interest. She is reading Harry Potter right now, only reading a page or two at a time. Her dad said it was way beyond her but she sat down and proceeded to pronounce every word correctly and was able to tell him what she just read and understood. You should of seen the look on his face. LOL!
Funny story about Dana Allison! I hope she continues to have a love of reading.

4myloves
11-30-2006, 04:23 PM
Go to the chat room NOW!

(Bossy, ain't I?)

Type 4myself so I can hear the little bell telling me you're on there!

I'll stay logged in 'till around 3:30 to see if anyone shows up.

4myloves
11-30-2006, 05:46 PM
Allison--

Thanks for chatting with me!!!!!!!!!

Next time we'll rope some of the others in!

ShelleyM
11-30-2006, 06:48 PM
Happy Anniversary, Cheryl and Stewart! I can't believe it's been 2 years!

Cheryl-Sorry I couldn't join your chat, I don't even checkin until after work or before work. Your blog is great!

Linda-First off, we would like to know all about you. Go on over to the bio thread and add one so we will know more of your interests.

Gayle-It's been 84 here. I'm sure Vogue is having about the same weather as me also.

gdeann
11-30-2006, 07:03 PM
I just gotta brag! Liz celebrated her 22nd today and also found out that YES! She did get a job she had applied for and had to take a physical for. It was confirmed today, she will be working at one of our medical centers in medical records ~ She will start mid- December. I'm so happy for her!

Shelley, I don't even want to hear about your 80's weather when it is the teens here! Want me to pack you up some snow? Hows the shopping going?

Dee, where ya be?

Cheryl, SHOOT! I missed chat! Let's try again another day! Maybe a weekend so Shelley can join in?

gdeann
11-30-2006, 07:04 PM
BTW: I'm feeling reeeaaalllyyyy OLD today knowing I have a 22 year old daughter! Pass the Geritol and the cane, I need a stiff drink! LOL!

alinnell
11-30-2006, 07:32 PM
gayle--cheryl and I had a nice chat. sorry you missed it!!! I think she said she's going to do a new poll with the times of the day that are best for everyone.

Lynneye
11-30-2006, 08:58 PM
Gayle, yes, get her the Little House books! When I was younger Mom and I read them together, we would sit side by side on the couch and she read the pages on the left side of the book and I read the right side. I still love to read and read 3 to 4 books a week!! No wonder I have no time!

Cheryl, Happy Anniversary!

Very happy to report, most of the construction is done on my house and all the tools and mess should be gone this weekend!!! I am so thrilled! I can finally finish unpacking and live like a normal person. We as normal as I can be! Hope to "visit" with Shelly more on the exercise thread as my handyman won't be here round the clock anymore! (I wouldn't exercise in front of him!)

SuzyMc
11-30-2006, 09:16 PM
Cheryl (and everyone else) ~ Thank you so much for thinking of Travis and especially for wanting to send him Christmas cards, but he has asked me not to give out his address. He was really overwhelmed with cards, letters and packages during his last deployment (which says so much about our friends and community!), but he felt badly because he didn't have time to reply to everyone who sent things. He thought it would be better this time to ask people who want to send things to just send prayers...those he can always use!

I never even noticed that this board had a chat room! We'll have to set a time to chat when everyone can be there....sounds like fun!

Gayle ~ Happy birthday and congratulations to Liz on her new job...what a great birthday present!

harpy ~ A lot of us here are having motivation issues lately. I've let myself gain back 5 pounds in the past couple of months...not good! I've had three good days in a row though, so I think I'm back on track again! You just have to make up your mind that you ARE going to do this!

ShelleyM
12-01-2006, 06:21 AM
Gayle-Happy Belated Birthday to Liz and congratulations to her also!

I'm going over to start the December exercise thread. I hope some people join me this month!!

alinnell
12-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Suzy--I've gained back 3 or 4 pounds, too (not moving my ticker, though--they ARE NOT permanent!!). And you're right--we are going to do this!

Shelley--I'm going to do my best to get over to the exercise thread--of course, it still depends on DD (who now has a huge decision: coupe or sedan?). Today is her last driving lesson......

Lynn--so happy to hear the construction is over. I've lived through far too many construction phases...it's hard.

Deelite
12-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Cheryl congratulations on your 2nd year anniversary. The time passes by so quickly. I am glad that you are happier now.

I am off to visit my God Parents. It is a 7 hour drive. That is where Larry surprised me with a night at the spa a few years ago. We will be going to the mineral spa for the day. We have tickets to a wonderful christmas play that the bible collage puts on. I have never seen better a better play that the one they put on a few years ago. I hope that this one will be just as good. Larry is just getting back from Florida. He left saturday so it has been a long week. That was the trip I was hoping on going so I could see you Shelley. I am sure that he will be pooped as he was up at 4:00 this morning and has just arrived at the airport a few minutes ago. He has to unpack and repack all in the same day. It isn't balmy here like where he camed from.

Have a good weekend. I will be back late monday night.

Lynneye
12-01-2006, 07:46 PM
I am heading out to a very fancy party. It is a last minute thing. My friend and her husband have tickets and he is unable to go. She called me, and offered me his ticket. I jumped in the shower and now have on a black velvet dress and ready to go!! I am really looking forward to it. Should be a great night!

SuzyMc
12-01-2006, 10:51 PM
Allison ~ You are so right...those extra pounds are NOT permanent!

Dee ~ Have a great time with your Godparents! Safe travels to you!

Debbi ~ Enjoy the party tonight!

ShelleyM
12-02-2006, 11:29 AM
Debi-How was the party? I am going to one tonight. I am wearing a long red metallic body fitting dress with black shoes and a black silk shawl. I think I'll look okay from the neck down, because I bought some pantyhose that really sucks you in, but my hair is a different story. I get it cut and colored next Sat.

Dee-I was wondering what happened to your trip down here. Enjoy the spa.

Gayle-I ended up ordering the fridge online today from Sears. I know it's terrible. I just didn't feel like going over to the mall today to buy it from the salesman. It was an extra 10% off if it was purchased before noon, so I just found it easier to order it online. It's set for delivery on the 16th. I feel really guilty for cheating him out of his commission though. But he didn't tell me it would be on sale today. He told me he could save me 10% today if I opened a Sears account. I really don't like to be pushed into opening credit accounts.

vouge09
12-03-2006, 10:27 AM
sorry I havent been around I have has a viruis type thing since wendsday and unfourtanyley I ad to cheat alittle on my diet. im still not 100% to excerside but I can diet. as you can see my my tping im not all here. stupid mdeicine. I gtg sorry I cant read eveuoryones post.

harpy123
12-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Gayle - Your story of Allison reading for her dad reminds me of the time when my DS was only 3. We were sitting in a neighbor's yard by their pool talking about my DS reading a book. My neighbor said that he probably just had it memorized. Ha! My DS look up and saw a sign posted over the back door of the garage that said "Don't p*ss in my pool, and I won't swim in your toilet" and he promptly sounded out all the words correctly. -- The sign came down the next day!.

Okay - I'm off to post my bio. Have a great day, everyone!

Lynneye
12-03-2006, 12:13 PM
The party was great fun and they raised a lot of money. It was a fund raiser for a nature preserve here. They use the money for upkeep and also running summer camps for kids there. Great place for hiking and just wandering around. I ended up winning a few things off the silent auction. I got a really nice necklace that has five different stones you can interchange for different looks. Also a very pretty black vase, and a sweater. Great food, although not on my diet, but I had a great time anyway!

ShelleyM
12-03-2006, 12:33 PM
We had a nice time at our party also.

Linda-Thanks for posting your bio! It looks like we have another keeper to the Floozies!

alinnell
12-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Oh, Floozies, I'm in a rut! I may have to change my ticker--it's not going back down as fast as I thought it would. In fact, it's going up. So today my goal is to eat really clean and start using Fitday again AND not drink wine for two weeks. (If I write it here, I'm usually pretty good about doing that!) I hope I see improvement in one week and perhaps I'll be back to the current ticker weight in two weeks. Do y'all think I should move my ticker?

Have a wonderful day! I just saw another thread called Munchless Monday. I think I'll adopt that, too!!!!

SuzyMc
12-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Allison ~ I've been avoiding moving my ticker too. I've even thought about taking it off my signature all together rather than moving it up, but avoiding the issue isn't going to make the pounds disappear, so I guess it's time to "own the number" again. :( I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and move my ticker to whatever the scale says.

alinnell
12-04-2006, 12:37 PM
Okay Suzy, I'm with you. I'll move my ticker to what ever weight I am tomorrow. We won't be happy, but at least we'll be taking the first steps to fixing the problem.

alinnell
12-05-2006, 09:35 AM
Well, I did it. I changed my ticker. For the worse. Now, instead of 2 pounds to go, I have 5 pounds to go. But today is Try Harder Tuesday. I did quite well yesterday. I ate very clean and within my calories. It logged it all on Fitday. I ate only once piece of holiday candy (70 calories--and I logged that, too). But, the TV was on the blink and I got bored and had not one but two vodka cocktails. At least it wasn't wine (which I'm often tempted to increase to 3 or more glasses). Today, I'll try even harder.

Last night while at DS's Karate class, I got a call from my SIL. She said my Mom had gone to cardiac rehab and while there, the nurses saw a problem and took her to the ER and they admitted her and inserted a pacemaker. She's doing fine--I called her last night. And she knew she was going to get the pacemaker, so it's no surprise, but it makes me mad that the ER doctors called her cardiologist and he wouldn't take his call and wouldn't call him back! I think Mom is going to change cardiologists.

Well, Floozies, have a great day!!!

4myloves
12-05-2006, 10:55 AM
I hate to say it, but I've totally stalled. I've been doing a ton of stress eating lately, plus with it getting dark at 4:30 I've been hard put to get any walking in. Guess that's where my gym membership could come in handy, huh? :o

This is my last week of school for this semester--I've got a final Wednesday night and then one on Friday morning. My mom is going to school with me that day and we're leaving straight from there to go to Branson, MO.

When I get back I'm going to try to kick it up a notch. ****, I'm just going to try to kick it period.

Try Harder Tuesday!

SuzyMc
12-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Allison, I have you beat...my ticker went up 4 pounds! :o That's not something I'm proud of though. :( I like the idea of Try Harder Tuesday! I'm going to try hard to stay OP today and stay away from the sugar!

I hope you mother does well with her new pacemaker. Aunt Hazel continues to improve and is feeling really good now. She's even going to go back to her volunteer work at the hospital after the 14th of December!

Where is "everyfloozie"??? Come on ladies...don't leave Allison and me alone with the Christmas candy and cookies!

SuzyMc
12-05-2006, 11:00 AM
I guess we were posting at the same time Cheryl! Good luck with your finals this week. Branson will be a fun way to celebrate having another semester over with. What do you have planned to do while you are there?

4myloves
12-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Relax, relax, relax!!

Probably go to a show or two--Manheim Steamroller's show is going to be at the Grand Palace. So far I've been majorly unsuccessful at getting any infomation on it (i.e. cost of tickets/time/etc.), but I'd really like to go see it with Momma.

Also, we are going to look at the lights out at Silver Dollar City this year. We were going to last year but decided at the last minute that it was too expensive--regretted it ever since!

Mainly, though, I just want to GET AWAY from it all :)

Deelite
12-05-2006, 11:26 AM
Hey Ladies I am back from a wonderful weekend. We packed in all I wanted to do plus more.

I have a lot of catching up to do with you all but the laundry and then swimming pool is calling to me so I need to get my butt going.

alinnell
12-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Suzy, okay so your 4 pounds do kindof out do my 3 pounds on the ticker, but if you consider that on Thanksgiving day, I was .5 from goal (but I didn't change my ticker cuz I knew it was temporary) then I think I have you beat....136.5 to 140.5 is 5 pounds. In any case, we're still REALLY, REALLY close and we're not going to let it go up ANY MORE--are we????

Glad to hear Aunt Hazel is doing so well! Back to her volunteer job already? What spunk!

alinnell
12-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Well, things are progressing just fine--I'm down half a pound from yesterday. Suzy, how are you doing?

Dee--I sure hope that pool is indoors! It must be cold up there (as I shiver here--our lows are probably higher than your highs!!).

Everyone have a great day!

SuzyMc
12-06-2006, 10:02 AM
You're right Allison...we ARE NOT going to let that ticker move up again! I think it was a good thing for me to get on the scales yesterday...I had a good day and even stayed under my total calories for the day. I got back on the scales this morning thinking that it would help keep me on track today too and they actually said that I was down a pound, so maybe some of it is water weight. I haven't been drinking as much water as I should and you have to drink water to lose water, so that's my goal for today...to drink at least 8 8 ounce glasses of water!

Sure is quiet here in Floozie Land...where is everyone? :?:

Lynneye
12-06-2006, 10:33 AM
I took today off to clean my house and just have some "me" time. I am cleaning my bedroom and doing a ton of laundry. Hope to get some done as the construction is almost done, so a good time to start scrubbing! I do have a cleaning crew coming in on next Tuesday.

I have been really bad with my diet and my weight is up about 5 pounds. I need to get motivated and back on track! My friend, Susan and I are thinking of trying acupuncture for weight loss. A new spa opened in the area and they do it. We were thinking maybe it would get us moving in the right direction again? Has anyone here tried it?

alinnell
12-06-2006, 12:22 PM
Way to go Suzy!!!! You got me beat.

Debbi--join me and Suzy--we're both trying to lose our latest gain. Wanna come clean my house? Just kidding--my housekeepers will be here tomorrow. It's just all that dog hair......I swear I vacuum 3 times a week to keep up!

And you're right.....where is everyone else?!?!

Lynneye
12-06-2006, 01:12 PM
I really need to join you and Suzy, but right now, I need another week to get the semester over and finish all the construction. Then I can really think about myself. Right now, we eat out so many nights, as the construction mess is unbelievable. The dust and dirt is something I never imagined being this bad! So after next week, I should be able to start cooking and really living in my house! I am looking forward to it!

alinnell
12-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Okay Debbi, we'll let you wait another week, but then we'll be begging you to join us! Good luck with school!

Construction. Ugh. I remember not having a kitchen for about 5 weeks or so. With 2 kids to feed as well! I put the fridge and microwave in the dining room. I made my linen closet a pantry of sorts. We nuked a lot of soups and microwave dinners and used nothing but disposable plates and flatware. I grew to love Healthy Choice dinners--they were lower fat and sodium than a lot of them that are out there.

Lynneye
12-06-2006, 09:44 PM
Went to Bed, Bath and Beyond tonight, got a few things we needed. Was good to get out of here! While we were out, went to Applebee's and had dinner. Actually was "good" at dinner and stayed OP! Will see how bad things really are, tomorrow night, when I go for my weigh in!
But the good news is, I talked to my handyman and he promises he will be done and all tools out of here by the weekend!!!! YEAH!!!!! I can't wait to get in that bathroom and use the jacuzzi!!!!

alinnell
12-07-2006, 01:32 AM
Well, I went out to dinner also--but didn't stay on plan....1 glass red wine (not too bad) with a chicken breast sandwich (with bacon and cheese and mayo) with home fries on the side. It was huge. I probably should have eaten the chicken and left the bun. But what fun is that?

Then we hit the Home Depot and bought a new front load washer and dryer. My husband is so excited to do the laundry!!!!! Yes, girls, he does the laundry on the weekends. I do a load of towels on Monday and two loads on Wednesday or Thursday, but he tackles about 4 or 5 loads on Sunday. He does it while watching Nascar and golf on TV. Speaking of TV, our 62" Mitsubishi is on the fritz and we haven't had TV since Sunday. The repairman can't come until the 13th.....I'm so missing some of my shows (House, Criminal Minds, Ugly Betty). But does that mean I get off my duff and excersize like I should? No. Stupid me. We instead go to our bedroom and watch what we can before we doze off. The big TV has the digital recorder where all our shows are stored. We refuse to watch much live TV--too many commercials. I'd much rather spend 35-45 minutes watching a whole show rather than an hour with all the dumb commercials!

Off to pick up DD from her symphony rehearsal. Oh, I put a deposit on her car today. My haven't I been spending the money today!!!

gdeann
12-07-2006, 01:51 AM
Sounds like everyone is doing good and getting back on plan.

Isn't it sad about the family that was stranded and now they found the man dead? My heart aches for them. So very sad, I think he did the only thing he could do at that point, by leaving them and trying to find help.

I'm staying 85% OP, could do better, but it could be alot worse! LOL! I need to get in gear and just eat "clean" 100% of the time. I take my mom to the doctor again tomorrow. She has late stage melanoma on her cheek and they need to see if they can remove the rest of it. The doctor is hopeful he can get all of it and she won't need treatment. Sorry I haven't been around much, just busy working and taking care of family.

Shelley, I bet you looked stunning in your party dress!

Congrats to the losers! You guys are doing great!

Well, I need to go, I'll check back in tomorrow!

ShelleyM
12-07-2006, 06:32 AM
I'm doing okay with my eating, it's the lack of exercise. I think I might keep saying this, but I just feel so guilty about it. I tried to run yesterday. I went 2.5 miles and my knees and feet were killing me. I hate getting old!

Gayle-I hope all goes well with your mom. I haven't been around much either. I have been on the computer shopping instead of on the boards! I just don't want to face the crowds at the malls, so in the mornings when I normally post, I'm scanning the online shops. So far, it's been Hollister and Apple. Now Becky wants a video camera. I'm not sure we can afford to get her a really good one. I don't want to spend over $250.00 or 300. Any of you experts in that area?

Allison-Wow, no tv for that long? BTW, did I tell you our screen is bigger than I thought? 9 feet long! It takes up 3/4 of our wall in the living room. I still haven't decided how I'm going to arrange the furniture. I wish my DH would do laundry. You are very lucky, and congrats on the new washer/dryer! The front load washers look amazing!

Ladies-There is a new lady posting at the exercise thread. I am hoping she comes over here and joins us. Of course, you would know this if you were over there also!

4myloves
12-07-2006, 09:59 AM
Please stop!!!

A new thread has been started!!!