WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 08:30 AM   #1  

Default Seeking Info on Sheetz

Hi!

I have been trying for over a week now to get nutrional info for Sheetz (a chain of convience stores), particularly thier pretzel sanwhich with turkey, no mayo, and 1 slice of american cheese. Thier website is down and has been for over a week. Calorie King and Dotties weight Loss Page has info on Sheetz but not this item. I haven't had a chance to actually go to Sheetz and ask for the info, google and ask.com have yeilded no results except the ones I have already tried.

Does anyone have any info on Sheetz? I have been guessing 10 points (6 for the pretzel roll, 2 for the cheese and 2 for the Turkey...I don't like alot of turkey so I ask for not much on teh sandwhich).

THANKS
Old 11-26-2006, 09:14 AM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

I don't have it but why not pick up the phone and try calling if you can't get into them? I've had to do this before when I couldn't get into a place before.

Last edited by Kelly_S; 11-26-2006 at 09:21 AM.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:34 AM   #3  

Yeah I guess I'll have to call. It's annoying that thier site is down and has been for so long. But what can you do. I'll be in town tomarrow so maybe I'll stop in. Thanks for the calling idea. I have called other companies before like Ore Ida tof ind out if the weight of fries is precooked or cooked when counting a serving, so not sure why I didn't think to call before.
Closed Thread