Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 05:41 AM   #1  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

Smile Thanksgiving's Over!!!

Anybody else really glad that this week is over?

I don't know about you, but I am!! As my families keep growing, it seems like the more Thanksgiving dinners we end up having. I've been to four Thanksgiving celebrations. Each with their own feast. I've stayed OP for the most part, but man was it hard. It will be nice to have a week without as many temptations!!
Old 11-27-2006, 09:59 AM   #2  
Starting over.... (again)

S/C/G: 247/239.5/160

Height: 5'7

Hello crazynette, I totally agree with you! I AM EXTREMELY GLAD that this past horrible week (eating-wise) is over. I'm starting the ww plan again (today)..3rd times a charm so I hope...

I am sooo looking forward to less temptations this week
Old 11-27-2006, 02:12 PM   #3  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

DITTO im soo glad its gone and all the horriable eating
im re-starting today as well
Michelle
Old 11-28-2006, 08:50 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 235/226/144

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Unhappy

I, too, am thrilled that the week is over! Thanksgiving wasn't too bad eating wise, but on Sat. I had to put my rat terrier down. She was 11 with a lot of health problems. I didn't want to go home and face all her toys and things so we stayed out and did some shopping. Actually, I just cried for 2 days straight.(People must have thought I was looney) I gave myself permission to ease up a little, but now I'm starting over...

Erika
Old 11-28-2006, 08:59 PM   #5  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

Welcome to both Michelles!! How's it going after restarting?

Erika, I'm sorry to hear about your terrier. That's so hard. You deserve to ease up a little, and take some time for yourself. I hope this week is a little better for you.

Good luck to all. Have a great week!
Old 11-29-2006, 08:07 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

I am thankful that all the leftovers are gone or in the garbage. Even with all the advance planning, the meeting support and everything, I crashed and burned AFTER Thanksgiving Day. I know what went wrong. I planned on Thanksgiving Day and ate well within the point span and DID NOT drink my dinner away. I didn't realize that so many of our family would be hanging out at my house the WHOLE weekend. So every meal after Thanksgiving Day (which had 23 people for dinner at my house) was at my house. The minimum amt of people for any meal was 12 and the max was 27 on Saturday. The SILs were great about helping with the food but what the heck do you feed that many people besides filling starchy foods? The family is Italian so when we get together, it's about Italian food. I didn't plan for the aftermath and it was my downfall.

I'm going to try to do better for Christmas
Closed Thread