General chatter - Wedding Of The Year!

View Full Version : Wedding Of The Year!

EZMONEY
11-18-2006, 10:14 AM
NO! NOT TOMKAT :no: :nono: :no:

MY SON and DAUGHTER IN LAW! :cp: :yes: :cp:

PICTURES FROM OUR REHEARSAL DINNER LAST NIGHT OF MY KIDS, ANGIE AND I, RYAN AND NICOLE, THE GROOMSMEN

chick_in_the_hat
11-18-2006, 10:51 AM
:cheers: :cheers: Cheers to the happy couple!!! (And the proud DAD!) :cheers: :cheers:

Font size a salute to the DAD himself - he seems partial to large font IMHO. ;)

Mummy_Tummy
11-18-2006, 11:07 AM
You beat me to the joke, EZ. I was gonna say who, Tom Crusie and Katie Holmes?:D

Your children aare gorgeous! Congrats and best wishes for a lovely day.

midwife
11-18-2006, 11:16 AM
What a fanstastic bunch!! Congrats to all!!

alinnell
11-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Ya got a good lookin' family! Congratulations!

Stepping Out
11-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Congrats Gary! :D

P.S. Re..the OTHER wedding of the year. Oprah let TC jump on her couch, and he didn't even invite her! :( :tantrum: :bomb:

NurseMichelle
11-18-2006, 04:01 PM
OH CONGRATULATIONS!!!! xoxoxoxo What a beautiful happy couple! Looks like a fun party...and MOM AND DAD! What a hot couple! All smiles!

But really! How does it feel?!?!? My own kids are only 2 and 6 (seven next week!) and I just can't even fathom marrying them off! LOL and it probably seems like just yesterday your son was the age of my kids!!?! Well even if you aren't feeling a little bittersweet I bet Angie is..? LOL How wonderful. I'm thinking that even as I'm posting this message, it is HAPPENING! RIGHT NOW!

So I'm sending happily ever after thoughts your way! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

FrouFrou
11-18-2006, 06:48 PM
Thank goodness...I am so tired of hearing about that douche bag TC! Anywho...

Thank you for sharing these BEAUTIFUL pictures! You guys are a nice looking family. And CONGRAT'S to the happy couple and momma & dad! :cheers: :congrat: :congrat: :cheers:

Michelle
11-19-2006, 01:39 AM
GARY...Thanks for sharing the pictures with all of us!:D You all are a very nice looking family.;)