South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 04:51 PM   #1  
Kris

S/C/G: 217.5/212/130

Height: 5'3"

Question Withdrawal Symptoms

Hi all. I am currently on Phase 1 and I am experiencing severe sweating. It's so intense, I can barely stand it and today it was almost constant. I made an appointment with my doctor to verify that nothing is wrong, but I was just wondering if anyone else here has ever experienced this as a withdrawal symptom from sugar during Phase 1.

When I did SBD in 2004, I do remember I felt a little light-headed and had some nausea and headaches, but I don't remember sweating like this. Anyhow, I just thought I'd ask.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

My withdrawal symptoms haven't been that bad. I've been tired more than usual. Good luck with the doctor and let us know what he says if u don't mind sharing.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:59 AM   #3  

Raindaygirl be sure to get that checked out I did a quick search in the forum to see if anyone else reported excessive sweating as a symptom and came up empty
Old 11-20-2006, 10:20 AM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Rainyday, I hope you do get that checked out. I think that it might be a sign of your metabolism gone into overdrive, but it's definitely worth looking into with a physician. Let us know what you find out!
Closed Thread