Old 11-17-2006, 02:33 PM   #1  

Default NEW Taebo coming soon!!

For those of you who enjoy Billy Blanks' Taebo...it's getting that time of year again...His new workout becomes available Jan. 8, 2007... I'm excited...the name of the new series is "Taebo AMPED"....

chiari
chiarij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:33 PM   #2  
Do it. Be Proud.

S/C/G: 250/see ticker~>/130

Height: 5'3.5

I'm excited! hope no more billy-bands!
Reddalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:16 AM   #3  

Yeah!!! I love Billy. Maybe it will sell on HSN or QVC so I can get it really cheap. That would be great. I will be on the lookout for it.
72butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 12:45 PM   #4  

No I don't believe it's billybands this time but, there is a new gadget from what I understand.

chiari
Old 12-07-2006, 02:43 AM   #5  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Billy Bands are ridiculous.. lol but hey.. great for the arms. Fat Blasting Cardio is my new Billy endeavor, even though I am getting ready to order Turbo Jam Maximum Results, because ( I love billy and what he has done to my body) but I am tired of looking at him!
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 03:12 AM   #6  

Can I ask a question about the bands. Are the one pound bands any better than the older ones?
Thanks Kathy
spcdcider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 10:52 AM   #7  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

I have the older ones, I couldnt imagine the 1lb weight ones because the old bands like to kill me. lol
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 12:47 PM   #8  

Any word on what 'amped' will be like?

I hope the music will be better than his most recent ones.
Mini-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:11 AM   #9  

The new TaeBo Amped series, will be available the end of this month. The new gadget will be a 3lb weighted bar, sometimes called a sculpting bar. If I am correct, there will be 4 dvds and 1 bonus dvd in total 5 dvds. Additional workouts will be available later in the year.

chiari
Old 01-05-2007, 10:15 AM   #10  

Additional Information on the new TaeBo Amped series....

Your world-renowned fitness expert, Billy Blanks, has developed the NEW Tae Bo® AMPED workout - the next generation of Tae Bo that combines short intense "Cardio Bursts" with signature Tae Bo moves for maximum benefits and optimum results. These high-powered, high-energy, exhilarating workouts will help you attain a toned and sculpted body, strengthen your core, burn fat and increase your overall fitness level for a total body workout. Longtime fans of Tae Bo and newcomers alike will experience a workout unlike any other with Billy providing the inspiration and motivation to work hard. Have fun while you challenge yourself and get AMPED!
It's called "AMPED" because it AMPLIFIES Tae Bo's power to sculpt long, lean muscle, firm abs, and attack fat for maximum results in minimum time. The Tae Bo AMPED workout is supercharged with Billy's biggest breakthrough ever: Double time Cardio Bursts that amplify calorie burning to maximize weight loss. Cardio Bursts are Billy's body slimming shortcut that rocket you into your fat burning zone faster for super-accelerated, totally AMPED slimming and toning.

But the real secret to Tae Bo AMPED's high speed body sculpting power is Billy's incredible new muscle sculpting tool called the AMPLIFIER™. The three pound AMPLIFIER adds muscle shaping resistance to all of Billy's AMPED Workouts for greater cardio intensity and targeted muscle toning on your lower body problem areas where you need firming and shaping the most.

Included in your package:

ALL NEW AMPED Workouts
ALL NEW AMPLIFIER Sculpting Bar
Billy Blanks Weight Loss Guide Book
PLUS a FREE BONUS 5th workout... LIVE IN LA
PLUS FREE 7-Day Energy Formula
Jump Start Cardio
Jump Start Cardio gets you started on your amazing new body with Billy's heart-pounding, calorie-burning workout that energizes your body and helps fight fat and flab for high-speed, total-body slimming. Running Time Approx: 41 Minutes
Fat Burn Accelerator
Fat Burn Accelerator pushes the cardio-conditioning pedal to the metal to take you where you want to be - firm, toned, and looking and feeling great. It features all new, super-intense cardio moves that maximize the calories you burn per minute. Running Time Approx: 52 Minutes

Full Throttle
Full Throttle will attack fat with incredibly intense cardio, and tone lean, firm muscle with Full Throttle's explosive muscle-toning exercises. Now you're ready to take body toning and sculpting to the highest level ever! Running Time Approx: 55 Minutes

Core Express
Core Express is an intense 30 minute workout created to target all the problem areas we all have! You'll tighten and tone your abs, firm and lift your buns, and do it all in record time! Core Express is a great workout for days when time is tight! Running Time Approx: 30 Minutes

BONUS Workout: Live in LA
Live in LA puts you center stage as Billy trims and tones you to the core, blasts fat, and lifts you to new heights. Have a front row seat with Billy and 300 Tae Bo fans and followers as they workout at the world famous Hollywood Palladium. Running Time Approx:
Old 03-09-2007, 04:17 PM   #11  
prepare for the BEST time

I ordered mine last week from Collage....I'm hoping it will be here today...finally.
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:30 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 197/159/140

Height: 5' 4"

I like to preview videos at the Collage Video website. From the previews, the workout looks intense.
FrugalChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:25 PM   #13  

well, it was delivered on Friday...I planned to play with it over the weekend, but I had a horrible GI virus that flattened me. I tried this morning but after 15 mins, i realized it was too much for me today. the bar is a very nice addition, but I didn't use it yet.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:55 PM   #14  

Mine arrived yesterday. The bar looks interesting and looks fairly sturdy. This also comes with a little booklet with a low carb meals plan for an eight day jump start, information about restaurant dining, a workout guide and a 7 day pack of some sort of Billy vitamins. The 5 DVDs come in this small paper folder thingy, which is the only thing that disappointed me a little. Most other DVDs I get come in a hard plastic case. Maybe he was being enviromentally friendly - I dunno.
Anyway, the plan recommends doing the workouts the first time without the bar, which makes sense to me since a new workout is always a bit challenging just because you don't know the steps yet. I'll be doing the cardio jump start tomorrow morning so I'll report in.
LindaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:26 PM   #15  

well this morning I was in a better place and able to do some of the workout more effectively.....I made it through 20 mins only and had a good sweat started (but I've been ill so that might be part of it). I like the cardio jumpstart routine, I really like the AMP-lifier,(or you could use a bodybar mini) I really like the workout that I've done, know I will feel this tomorrow.

There is no instructional portion I've found except in booklet form. Mine came from Collage where I paid $49.95, no vitamins, (little bio on Shellie) but mine was in the cheapie cardboard case too....I have some CD plastic covers at work to change them.

I ordered from Collage because of the difference in shipping price. at the same time I ordered Billys new Celebrity Sculpt and they wanted to charge me over $21.00 to ship everything....Collage was $10. more, but $7.99 total shipping.