100 lb. Club - Weekly Weigh-In Nov. 13 - Nov. 19

View Full Version : Weekly Weigh-In Nov. 13 - Nov. 19

melsfolly
11-14-2006, 05:33 AM
I'm down 3.4 this week!

How is everyone else doing?

rockinrobin
11-14-2006, 06:04 AM
I had a real good week. I was down 6 pounds as of yesterday, Monday being my weigh in day. :cb:

jellybelly06
11-14-2006, 08:25 AM
I had a good week bad week. The good I stayed exactly on plan!:carrot: The bad, I gained 2 lbs:mad: I am now just going to move forward. I don't know what happened, I just know it wasn't me messing up, so hopefully I will have a different result next Mon! Jelly

sept15lija
11-14-2006, 08:32 AM
melsfolly & fed up - WTG! That's great!

jellybelly - Sorry to hear you're up a bit. Don't worry, I'm sure it will come off next week!

As for me, I lost 2 lbs...and I had a bit of a naughty weekend so I was very pleased with that.

melsfolly
11-14-2006, 06:14 PM
"fed"up - WOO HOO!!! 6 lbs is wonderful!!!

Liz - Great job! I firmly believe that the occassional naughty weekend is actually quite beneficial to us.

jelly - I feel for you!!! I was in the same spot a couple of weeks ago. But the good news was that the following week I lost big time!! I'm sure that you'll have a great weigh-in next week.

Melissa

Liliann
11-14-2006, 07:37 PM
Great job ladies!! Bravo to all the "losers".. Keep up the good work!!

LisaMarie71
11-14-2006, 08:34 PM
Fantastic job, everyone!! Jellybelly, try not to stress over it -- our bodies are so weird and fluctuate like crazy. Keep a chart of your losses each week and look at the overall trend -- it helps you keep it all in perspective!!

I lost one pound again this week...I'd like it to be more, but I'm glad it's a loss!

tqvirgo
11-15-2006, 09:01 AM
great job ladies!
I'm only down by 1/2 lb, but it's better than goin up.
have a great week
Tracy

DNR
11-15-2006, 09:06 AM
Tracy,

I only lost .4 this week too so we both lost 2 sticks of butter. It seems like more that way!!

DNR

tqvirgo
11-15-2006, 09:57 AM
THANKS DNR!
That totally makes it seem like something....I feel better! :D
I hope next week I lose more butter.
have a great day
Tracy

DNR
11-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Tracy,

You are most welcome! I always think of it in terms of sticks of butter or bags of sugar/flour, etc. So, if you lose 10 lbs that's a lot, but when you think of it as 40 sticks of butter, that puts it in a completely different perspective.

DNR

SwimGirl
11-17-2006, 02:06 AM
I don't get it! I stepped on my scale this morning, I weigh Wed, Thursday and Friday, but count the Friday as my WI day. Last week Wed I was down 1 pound, and by Friday I was UP 2 pounds! This week? Wednesday it said down 2 pounds (I didn't count last weeks WI due to TOM), and this morning, UP 1 pound! If it's up tomorrow.. I might cry! I do NOT get it! My scale seems to ONLY be up on Thursday and Friday's.. how does that make sense?? :?:

-Aimee

howie6267
11-17-2006, 07:30 AM
Scales can be a funny thing. Just keep doing what you know is right. I know I've weighed other days and thought no way I could be up 5 lbs and then the next day I show a loss. Our bodies flucuate a lot.

I'm down 2 this week. 13 more to go before New Years and to be back at losing virgin fat.

melsfolly
11-17-2006, 07:32 PM
Congrats all you losers! You're doing great!!!

Aimee - I wish I had an explaination for you but like Howie said, scale can be funny things. And our bodies can be funny things too!!! I also have a cycle - I don't lose on Sundays or Mondays. Never ever!!! And it's not that I eat more or even that I made bad choices closer to the weekend (I tested it the last time I was losing weight). And then I thought it was because I wasn't as active on the weekend (I run around the office a lot at work so I get in more steps than I do when I'm not at work) but I actually exercise more on the weekends. I just try to look at the big picture and keep my fingers crossed that the next week will make up for any disappointments I might have on my offical weigh-in day. Hang in there!!

Melissa

Kilmeny
11-18-2006, 09:40 AM
I'm down 2.6 this week :)

Jen

RememberHowToSmile
11-18-2006, 04:09 PM
I'm down 6 pounds in 2 weeks (this is high for me for a 2 week total but I was really sick and was only allowed to have fluids for several days :( )

melsfolly
11-19-2006, 07:18 AM
Jen - great job on the 2.6!!!

Remember - I'm sorry to hear that you were sick, but I'm happy that one of the consequences of it was a 6 lb weight loss!!!

jellybelly06
11-20-2006, 10:20 AM
I am down 4lbs! Yea! That is much better than the 0lbs last week. Jelly