Old 11-12-2006, 10:10 PM   #1  
LAWL since 11/8/06

S/C/G: 197/191.4/120

Height: 4'10.5"

Default Carb Cravers

I was wondering how many of you take advantage of the Carb Craver meals and if you do how often? What effect do you find it has on your weight loss? I would think that it would stall it but then again it would be nice to have pizza once in awhile.
jormom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:20 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

I have pizza about twice every three weeks, depending on what's going on in the house. I just don't do it the evening before WI. Great treat, especially when everyone is busy with activities!

Just follow the rules of the program and you'll be fine.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:29 AM   #3  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

I never knew how much I could enjoy a turkey sandwich. SO far I have had about one a week, and I didn't start using them until I had been on the plan for 4 weeks as suggested by my COD. I've had the turkey sandwich and the quesadillas and really appreciated both. Also left me an extra starch to enjoy one of the LAWL Biscotti, a treat I throw into my plan occasionally as a reward and to stave off future cravings.
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote