General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 08:51 PM   #1  
mom2cole

Default Need help finding a website!

Help. I know I am just having a brain fart, but I cannot find the website for Woman's World magazine and I don't have one in the house to look for it. I googled it and I was only getting junk. Anyone help? I want to try and find a recipe that was in it like 10 years ago for a pepperment cheesecake, it was wonderful and the other recipes I found and not the same. Thanks
Old 11-09-2006, 11:46 PM   #2  
it's always something

I wasn't aware they had a website. Have you ever been to it?
Old 11-10-2006, 10:37 AM   #3  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I found this...

http://www.astray.com/recipes/?show=...l%20cheesecake

and it sites women's world 1996 as its source...I just googled it too, but I wonder if you spelled peppermint incorrectly (sorry!) but I just plugged in "women's world peppermint cheesecake" and got at least three or four hits that looked like what you're looking for. Sounds yummy!!!
Old 11-10-2006, 11:01 AM   #4  
resident lactivist

I don't think Woman's World has an official website. Frustrating, I know! First for Women is online only on sites that want to sell you subscriptions. I hate it when there's such a paltry online presence. My favorite crochet magazine, Quick & Easy Crochet is one I have not seen in stores (I wound up with a subscription from one of those door-to-door salespeople), and yet the only website I can point people to in recommendation just shows an old cover & offers subscriptions! How are people supposed to get a good feel of a magazine that way?
Old 11-10-2006, 08:24 PM   #5  
mom2cole

Thank you for your help. I found that website that lists the cheesecake recipe but they only tell you how to make a basic cheesecake into a peppermint cheesecake. Guess they don't have a site. Oh, well. I found a Peanut butter cup cheese cake that sounds awesome.
Closed Thread